PDA

View Full Version : Can you feeellll itttt??????????????

Artest_Is_Fearless
05-14-2009, 11:38 PM
This team have hearts. my god!

http://i40.tinypic.com/2vv6vxe.jpghttp://i40.tinypic.com/2vv6vxe.jpghttp://i40.tinypic.com/2vv6vxe.jpg

peskypesky
05-14-2009, 11:43 PM
Fuck yeah! Major props to the Rockets. Respect.

Spursfan092120
05-14-2009, 11:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-oVI

ehz33satx
05-15-2009, 12:18 AM
The Rockets are a pretty darn good team. Too bad they have such a pansy ass looking mascot!

tomtom
05-15-2009, 12:22 AM
tell artest to stop chucking everything and they should win game 7

Artest_Is_Fearless
05-15-2009, 12:30 AM
The Rockets are a pretty darn good team. Too bad they have such a pansy ass looking mascot!

Thanks for the sweet reply but clutch is a pretty damn good mascot, he's hilarious.

man i am just over joy right now

Many PackYao
05-15-2009, 12:56 AM
:lolBig teddy bear Clutch>>>Wiley E Coyote with his eyes popping out of their sockets.

ehz33satx
05-15-2009, 01:21 AM
Trust me, I would rather have the Coyote and his antics, like has the pudgy bear ever repelled off the ceiling down to the court below? Or ran half court, bounced off a trampoline, between the legs and then slammed the ball home? I think not!

ehz33satx
05-15-2009, 01:25 AM
man i am just over joy right now

Man don't get too happy about it. The NBA and David Stern can snatch the game away from the Rockets with a few bad calls, no calls, and mystery calls just to hand the game over to the Lakers.

Many PackYao
05-15-2009, 01:35 AM
Trust me, I would rather have the Coyote and his antics, like has the pudgy bear ever repelled off the ceiling down to the court below? Or ran half court, bounced off a trampoline, between the legs and then slammed the ball home? I think not!
:lol Actually yes he has done stuff like that. I will say Wiley is pretty funny too from what I seen when visiting the ATT Center when the Rockets play and from what I remember during the '95 Rockets Spurs series. He's been around for a while.

Bukefal
05-15-2009, 01:38 AM
good! you managed to keep in the race. I did not expect that. please kick lakers ass? for the sake and on behalf of all the other basketball teams in the NBA.

Avitus1
05-15-2009, 01:40 AM
Got tons of heart and miles to go but Go Rockets!

Indazone
05-15-2009, 01:45 AM
Bring back Turbo!!!

http://www.nba.com/media/rockets/turbo02.jpg
Turbo
Meet the Rockets' high flying entertainer

Since the spring of 1993, TURBO has been swinging from the rafters, tumbling down the court, exploding through the air, and generally creating excitement in all variety of ways for the best fans in the NBA at Compaq Center.
TURBO is the Houston Rockets' in-house superhero that performs at home games, schools, community and corporate events and appears all over the city inspiring young people to discover their purpose and fulfill their dreams. Not just popular in Houston, TURBO responds to requests to take his show on the road and has performed in such places as Japan, Greece, Thailand, France, Mexico and all over the United States. You can catch TURBO charging up fans at colleges and other pro and semi-pro games.
An energetic acrobat, TURBO is the creator of the "Cartwheel Slam," a powerful dunk that follows a round-off (a gymnastics stunt similar to a cartwheel) without the use of a trampoline. TURBO also raised the standard of acro-dunking with his signature "Eagle" and "Clutch" dunks (front flip dunks where the ball is taken through the legs ... once on the Clutch and twice on the Eagle). Never one to settle for the tried and true, TURBO is sure to surprise by showing something never before seen like the Millenium ladder dunk (back flip dunk off a ladder raised high above the shot clock).
Whether it's reading to kids at schools, pumping up students at TAAS test rallies, hyping up corporate sales forces or flying through the air dunking, TURBO charges things up. Come catch the action at Rockets home games or submit a request to have TURBO come to your event ([email protected]%20?subject=Turbo) and "TAKE IT TO ANOTHER LEVEL!"

Indazone
05-15-2009, 01:48 AM
Rockets Rule!

NBA Junkie
05-15-2009, 05:35 AM
I'm definitely feeling another 40 point loss for the Rockets like the one they suffered in game 5.

flamingdts
05-15-2009, 05:58 AM
I'm definitely feeling another 40 point loss for the Rockets like the one they suffered in game 5.

Even if the Rockets do lose, the Lakers are exposed.

They cannot beat a team that currently has arguably the least talent of all playoff teams that participated.

The Lakers are not ready, and depending on how they perform tomorrow, they can only hope that even IF they do beat Rockets, they can go a little further before behind denied by the Nuggets.

Lakers are not ready. They have no experience, no intensity nor passion.

Ghazi
05-15-2009, 06:02 AM
im sure you were saying the same thing last year when boston got pushed to 7 by atlanta.

if LA wins this series anyway, the slate is wiped clean. I expect the lakers to make the finals still, and lose to the 2nd greatest player of all time.

this is still a good show of heart by the rockets. if they win game 7 this will be a stunning upset.