PDA

View Full Version : coffee

stretch
05-15-2009, 09:10 AM
who likes it?

what kind do you like and what do you put in your coffee?

:wakeup

MsMcGillyCutty
05-15-2009, 09:12 AM
Straight, hot and black.......just like my men.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
05-15-2009, 09:17 AM
http://www.ekspresydokawy.pl/_images/prod/lavazza-super-crema.gif

CosmicCowboy
05-15-2009, 09:19 AM
Folgers

Black

TDMVPDPOY
05-15-2009, 09:28 AM
ice black coffee with 2-3 spoon of sugar

or condense milk ice black coffee....without the sugar.

Blake
05-15-2009, 09:32 AM
mcdonalds iced coffee

SpursWoman
05-15-2009, 09:40 AM
Hot, sweet & creamy ... like I like my man. :lol

SpursStalker
05-15-2009, 09:59 AM
Coffee sucks!

Dr. Gonzo
05-15-2009, 10:00 AM
I like mine with sugar. Sometimes I like Irish Creme in it. But not always.

Dex
05-15-2009, 10:18 AM
Coffee sucks!

:tu

mrsmaalox
05-15-2009, 10:20 AM
I take sugar and enough fat-free, non-dairy creamer so it's the same tone of brown as my dog. If I'm feeling really naughty I'll use real half & half :devil

ashbeeigh
05-15-2009, 10:23 AM
I worked with a guy who would waste two hours of his morning preparing and getting coffee. It was the biggest load of crap ever. It brought down the productivity of our small office down so much. Needless to say, he doesn't work at my office anymore.

I do an occasional Starbucks run, and get what everyone else is drinking and grin and bear it...but I'm not a coffee drinker. My morning coffee is breakfast. If I don't eat breakfast I am not a friendly person.

koriwhat
05-15-2009, 10:28 AM
adderall.

Thunder Dan
05-15-2009, 10:40 AM
I live right next to a Starbucks so I find myself there every morning. I just get a regular coffee or on special occasions (like Fridays) I get an Americano (espresso in water). I lead a boring life as a 25 year old

JudynTX
05-15-2009, 10:41 AM
Chocolate creamer + sugar FTW!

CubanMustGo
05-15-2009, 10:51 AM
Bailey's and Kaluah

ATRAIN
05-15-2009, 11:08 AM
I only drink coffee at certain times. I pick up Starbucks every now and again but if at Kirby Lane ill have coffee with 1 cream and 1 sugar.

balli
05-15-2009, 11:19 AM
I buy the Colombian Supremo blend from Costco... they have some shitty coffee, but not that one. I can barely tell the difference between that and the limited edition Starbucks Columbian that costs 3 times as much.

Half and half.

In the recent "what grinds my gears" thread I listed sugar in my coffee and/or flavored cream.

I use a french press, or if I want the best, a Chemex if I'm not too lazy.

http://teddycoffee.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/chemex_coffeemaker.jpg

Fabbs
05-15-2009, 11:21 AM
Fresh roasted ground whole beans.
Milk n honey.

You ChardYuks users. :nope
Can't you find a Mom n Pop shop nearby that they haven't run out of town? Anyplace is better then 'Yuks.

Kansas City i am told has a very strong community based business sense. Said when 'ChardYuks tried to do their usual muscling established family coffee shops out of town they were virtually boycotted and closed up their two shops.

u2sarajevo
05-15-2009, 11:30 AM
I prefer beans from the Indonesian regions (specifically Sulawesi being my favorite, followed by Sumatra) although I also enjoy a good Ethiopian bean as well.

Right now I've been roasting a Sulawesi Toraja Sapan-Minanga that is quite awesome. Roasting about 10 seconds into 2nd crack is perfect for these beans. I would highly recommend them.

My favorite though? Last year there was a crop labeled "Grade 1 Toraja" from my supplier (Sweet Marias). That stuff was heaven in a cup.

SAtown
05-15-2009, 11:34 AM
Espresso with no sugar

stretch
05-15-2009, 11:44 AM
In the recent "what grinds my gears" thread I listed sugar in my coffee and/or flavored cream.

why is that?

CosmicCowboy
05-15-2009, 11:53 AM
dumb ass coffee snobs

balli
05-15-2009, 11:54 AM
why is that?
Sometimes I'll be someplace and the only half and half they have is flavored with vanilla hazelnut and corn syrup or some shit like that... and it just bums me out. Just a pet peeve- by definition an exclusive and particular bother, but I don't understand augmenting the taste of good coffee with sugar. Especially at 8 in the morning.

Plain half and half, I get. Does very little in the way of flavor, but adds a nice creamy texture to the ol' cup of joe as well as a minor cool-down.

balli
05-15-2009, 12:01 PM
dumb ass coffee snobs

Dude, STFU. Folgers, black, sir yes fucking sir.

Drop the fucking asshole pretense. My coffee (that yes, I care about) comes in a three lb bag from a fucking warehouse. Sorry that's not minimalist enough to meet your "I'm a John Wayne wannabe" standards.

And if you want to drink black folgers, fine, folgers is good. But the minute you start looking down on everybody else and calling them snobs because they don't, you're becoming a snob yourself. It doesn't really matter whether you're drinking folgers or not, you're the only one in this thread that's judging other people for not drinking what you drink. And it was clear from your first post. Asshole.

Dex
05-15-2009, 12:04 PM
We have a Starbucks machine in our office and can get all the free coffee or cocoa I want, and its going to waste.

Sucks that I'm not a coffee fan, but everyone likes a good cup of cocoa every now and then.

Darrin
05-15-2009, 12:11 PM
http://content.etilize.com/Large/1010017610.jpg

Jekka
05-15-2009, 12:11 PM
The House of Coffee Beans in Houston has really great stuff - my favorite morning coffee is their Guatemalan.

CosmicCowboy
05-15-2009, 12:37 PM

Drop the fucking asshole pretense. My coffee (that yes, I care about) comes in a three lb bag from a fucking warehouse. Sorry that's not minimalist enough to meet your "I'm a John Wayne wannabe" standards.

And if you want to drink black folgers, fine, folgers is good. But the minute you start looking down on everybody else and calling them snobs because they don't, you're becoming a snob yourself. It doesn't really matter whether you're drinking folgers or not, you're the only one in this thread that's judging other people for not drinking what you drink. And it was clear from your first post. Asshole.

:lmao

You might want to switch to de-caf.

Viva Las Espuelas
05-15-2009, 12:40 PM

....and you're a pothead?
:rolleyes

Viva Las Espuelas
05-15-2009, 12:44 PM
I prefer beans from the Indonesian regions (specifically Sulawesi being my favorite, followed by Sumatra) although I also enjoy a good Ethiopian bean as well.

Right now I've been roasting a Sulawesi Toraja Sapan-Minanga that is quite awesome. Roasting about 10 seconds into 2nd crack is perfect for these beans. I would highly recommend them.

My favorite though? Last year there was a crop labeled "Grade 1 Toraja" from my supplier (Sweet Marias). That stuff was heaven in a cup.wow. you're an aficionado. cool. i thought i was "semi-cool" being that i ground my own beans. you have a roaster?

balli
05-15-2009, 12:47 PM
You might want to switch to de-caf.
Don't call everyone besides yourself "dumbass snobs" from some ivory tower and then act surprised that it might piss one of them off.

CuckingFunt
05-15-2009, 01:14 PM
If I get coffee out, it's Starbucks or a local joint and my order changes. Usually a mocha, though.

As far as making coffee at home, I just bought a bag of Starbucks Arabian Mocha Sanani that is delicious. I make it strong as hell and add a fair amount of fat free half & half and sugar in the raw.

And, yeah, I like Starbucks. With the exception of their use of prison labor, they're actually a pretty decent corporation and get too bad a rap for running small businesses out of town. If not for Starbucks' popularity helping to establish/normalize the coffee house culture, a lot of those mom & pop coffee houses would never have been started.

CosmicCowboy
05-15-2009, 01:19 PM
Don't call everyone besides yourself "dumbass snobs" from some ivory tower and then act surprised that it might piss one of them off.

dumbass

Viva Las Espuelas
05-15-2009, 01:21 PM
yeah. starbucks coffee is terrible. sonic has better coffee than starbucks. but hey........people gotta be hip.

Viva Las Espuelas
05-15-2009, 01:22 PM

dumbass

:tu

balli
05-15-2009, 01:24 PM
dumbass
asshole

Dr. Gonzo
05-15-2009, 01:24 PM
McDonalds coffee is pretty good too. I don't care much for Starbucks.

CosmicCowboy
05-15-2009, 01:29 PM
asshole

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

you take this internet stuff way too seriously.

dumbass:lol

Trainwreck2100
05-15-2009, 01:30 PM
yech

ducks
05-15-2009, 01:55 PM
yuban
straight

IronMexican
05-15-2009, 01:57 PM
yuban
straight

Do your mom and dad let you drink coffee?

dirk4mvp
05-15-2009, 02:10 PM
Last time I had coffee was 2 Christmases ago. I spent most of the day puking.

David Bowie
05-15-2009, 02:11 PM
I love coffee from Dunkin Dounuts (There's one on everywhere in Massachusetts, more so then Starbucks.) I like either French Vanilla or coconut. If I make coffee at home, I don't really care for the brand, as long as it has a lot of half and half in it.

JudynTX
05-15-2009, 02:19 PM
I don't use fancy or expensive brands of coffee. But I do make sure I use filtered water, makes cheap ass coffee taste great. :lol

JoeChalupa
05-15-2009, 02:23 PM
I've never been a coffee drinker but my wife LOVES a cup of joe in the morning....noon....and night....with plenty of sugar.

JudynTX
05-15-2009, 02:26 PM
I've never been a coffee drinker but my wife LOVES a cup of joe in the morning....noon....and night....with plenty of sugar.

Joe, we are talking about real coffee here. :D

SpursStalker
05-15-2009, 02:28 PM
Joe, we are talking about real coffee here. :D

Something tells me that's a negetive

:lol

mrsmaalox
05-15-2009, 02:28 PM
I don't use fancy or expensive brands of coffee. But I do make sure I use filtered water, makes cheap ass coffee taste great. :lol

Oh yea, good water and unbleached filters are essential. Ever use the HEB brand? Not bad :tu

JudynTX
05-15-2009, 02:35 PM
Oh yea, good water and unbleached filters are essential. Ever use the HEB brand? Not bad :tu

:tu Yes, HEB coffee's are good. I've sampled different flavors.

And sometimes..........I put whip cream in my coffee. :D

balli
05-15-2009, 02:38 PM
unbleached filters are essential
+1, if you're filtering your coffee at all that is.

Last time I didn't have coffee was a three day stretch a couple weeks ago. I spent most of that time trying to massage headaches out of my skull.

and that Jenkees beat gets :tu :tu

Twisted_Dawg
05-15-2009, 02:50 PM
When I drink coffee, I like to taste it. That's why I buy the gourmet expensive stuff. My ex-wife, she bought the shit coffee.

u2sarajevo
05-15-2009, 02:55 PM
wow. you're an aficionado. cool. i thought i was "semi-cool" being that i ground my own beans. you have a roaster?I don't have a traditional roaster. What I do have you can own too for around 20-30 bucks on Amazon. All you need is a air popcorn popper. Then you need green beans as well, but you can get those several places. The place I get mine is called (as I stated earlier) Sweet Marias. (www.sweetmarias.com). That site also has instructions on roasting to help you until you get comfortable. Trust me, you will burn the first few batches most likely, but even fresh roasted slightly burned beans are awesome.

Not only is it better tasting coffee, but it's also cheaper. Most varieties will run you between 5-6 bucks a pound. You can find it cheaper at other places which I have tried but the product was not nearly as good.

Dang, I think I'm starting to sound like a commercial.

Just get yourself an air popcorn popper, a metal colander (which you use to cool the beans), and find a source for green beans and you are set. Fresh roasted coffee, not roasted coffee in a bag.

Viva Las Espuelas
05-15-2009, 04:24 PM
I don't have a traditional roaster. What I do have you can own too for around 20-30 bucks on Amazon. All you need is a air popcorn popper. Then you need green beans as well, but you can get those several places. The place I get mine is called (as I stated earlier) Sweet Marias. (www.sweetmarias.com (http://www.sweetmarias.com)). That site also has instructions on roasting to help you until you get comfortable. Trust me, you will burn the first few batches most likely, but even fresh roasted slightly burned beans are awesome.

Not only is it better tasting coffee, but it's also cheaper. Most varieties will run you between 5-6 bucks a pound. You can find it cheaper at other places which I have tried but the product was not nearly as good.

Dang, I think I'm starting to sound like a commercial.

Just get yourself an air popcorn popper, a metal colander (which you use to cool the beans), and find a source for green beans and you are set. Fresh roasted coffee, not roasted coffee in a bag.
huh. that's interesting. thanks.

stretch
05-15-2009, 04:47 PM
huh. that's interesting. thanks.

ChumpDumper
05-15-2009, 05:26 PM
Seems like a lot of work. Dunkin Donuts is usually closed when I want coffee, but Whataburger is pleasingly consistent. I don't drink much more than a cup of of regular because I get heart palpitations.

CubanMustGo
05-15-2009, 05:39 PM
$tarbuck$ sux. I go to a little place down the street or McDonalds when I feel the 'must have outside coffee' urge.

Bukefal
05-15-2009, 06:36 PM
yeahh, I love it, my day cannot begin without my morning coffee, i need coffee to get awake :wakeup, to be focused, otherwise, without coffee im a big zombie in the morning.

A good espresso, cappuccino, nice cold Frappe for in the summers or just an ordinary coffee with a spoon of sugar. :toast

exstatic
05-15-2009, 07:38 PM
dumb ass coffee snobs

Ignorance is a form of snobbery, but by all means, keep choking down that Folgers shit full of nasty canephora beans, and leave the tasty arabica ones for us "snobs".

InRareForm
05-15-2009, 07:39 PM
funny to hear the bandwagon line of "starbucks sucks". I bet you tried one cup of their coffee, thought it was too strong (or bitter as many amateurs say). weaklings.

EXTRA BOLD: ITTALIAN ROAST, SUMATRA, KOMODO DRAGON for the win.

InRareForm
05-15-2009, 07:44 PM
this shit is good also. Has a natural chocolate hint to it.

http://www.starbucks.com/coffee/p100c5-arabian-mocha-sanani.aspx#id=arabian_mocha_sanani&num=01

exstatic
05-15-2009, 07:44 PM

Moral of the story: don't go have coffee with CC. :lol

exstatic
05-15-2009, 07:59 PM
I don't hate Starbucks coffee, just their prices. I buy a 2.5 lb. bag of Costco Costa Rican French Roast coffee beans, and a bag of Hawaiian Turbinado sugar. I make 4 shots of Espresso and warm 1 cup of HEB Mootopia 2% milk and use 1 tsp of my sugar, and combine it all into an old school Starbucks Venti carafe of a size they don't even MAKE anymore.

baseline bum
05-15-2009, 08:12 PM
I have never had a cup of coffee in my life, but a lot of my favorite stout beers with dark roasted malts have flavors compared to it. Is it really at all similar?

CuckingFunt
05-15-2009, 08:37 PM
this shit is good also. Has a natural chocolate hint to it.

http://www.starbucks.com/coffee/p100c5-arabian-mocha-sanani.aspx#id=arabian_mocha_sanani&num=01

That's the one I've got now and it's my absolute favorite. Chocolate, but not sweet. Sucks that it's seasonal, though. I usually get the Sumatra when this one isn't available.

tlongII
05-15-2009, 10:42 PM
Grande' 2 honey non-fat latte'

pawe
05-16-2009, 12:05 AM
I tried the iced coffee from mcds but I felt weird afterwards. It's like, I got nauseous for 30 mins, felt like throwing up, my heart is racing and I cant focus my eyes. Im not saying its the coffee from mcds but do any of you get that kind of feeling after drinking coffee specially if its a strong one?

resistanze
05-16-2009, 12:09 AM
Tea.

pawe
05-16-2009, 12:11 AM
double post

balli
05-16-2009, 12:43 AM
I have never had a cup of coffee in my life, but a lot of my favorite stout beers with dark roasted malts have flavors compared to it. Is it really at all similar?

I don't immediately think "beer" every time I have a cup of joe, but they do share that unique roast flavor. It's a vague connection, but the best way I could explain it is to say that they both taste like water that's been steeped in carcinogenic material. The difference is that in beer, you can also taste the fermented graininess of whatever malt was roasted, whereas coffee beans don't taste fermented or grainy at all and have more of an inherit acidic quality to them.

Plus, they both linger on your palette; even if you attribute that effect in beer to how hoppy it is, the roast flavor of the malts tends to stick around too. Along those same lines, they're both described in terms of "body" which I guess would imply that they both have a deep and subtle weight to them that suggests a litany of other tastes that may (or may not) compliment one another.

I don't hate Starbucks coffee, just their prices.
+1 I'm fine with their blends, if not with paying what they charge for them.

I have however gotten shitty lattes from Starbucks, but that's more a statement on bad baristas than it is on bad coffee.

2Blonde
05-16-2009, 01:08 PM
Whatever my husband makes. Right now it's Entemann's (sp?) cinnamon coffee cake (or something like that). Then I throw in some powdered cappuccino mix, an ounce of DaVinci sugar free caramel syrup & toss it all in a drink mixer for about 15 seconds. Yummy..."Breakfast of Champions":wakeup

Silver&Black Warrior
06-03-2009, 10:28 AM
:coffee
Whatever my husband makes. Right now it's Entemann's (sp?) cinnamon coffee cake (or something like that). Then I throw in some powdered cappuccino mix, an ounce of DaVinci sugar free caramel syrup & toss it all in a drink mixer for about 15 seconds. Yummy..."Breakfast of Champions":wakeup

That sounds really, really good. Where do you get the Entemann's??? :coffee

leemajors
06-03-2009, 11:29 AM
i don't have any caffeine before noon. after that it's one cup of tea.

Mugshot
06-03-2009, 11:30 AM
I've been off of caffeine for 6 months now and I don't miss it one bit. I went through a grueling two week withdrawal, but I haven't had a headache since then. I had headaches all the time when I wouldn't get my 2 cups of coffee.

Viva Las Espuelas
06-03-2009, 11:33 AM
I've been off of caffeine for 6 months now and I don't miss it one bit. I went through a grueling two week withdrawal, but I haven't had a headache since then. I had headaches all the time when I wouldn't get my 2 cups of coffee.caffeine withdrawl is a bitch. not fun

JudynTX
06-03-2009, 12:41 PM
I've been off of caffeine for 6 months now and I don't miss it one bit. I went through a grueling two week withdrawal, but I haven't had a headache since then. I had headaches all the time when I wouldn't get my 2 cups of coffee.

I think you may need it where you're going. :lol

monosylab1k
06-03-2009, 12:50 PM

:lol I'm not usually a ballijuana fan, but this was some funny stuff.

Viva Las Espuelas
06-03-2009, 12:58 PM
:lol I'm not usually a ballijuana fan, but this was some funny stuff.
yeah. he's always wound up for being a stoner. someone must've made fun of his fondness for calvin and hobbes.

JudynTX
01-10-2011, 04:04 PM
New Coffeemate creamer, White Chocolate Caramel Latte. Mmm,. good stuff. :toast

lefty
01-10-2011, 04:17 PM
Any coffee strong enough to get me going

But

Tim Hortons >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Starbucks

01-10-2011, 04:22 PM
Still LaVazza.

Tried some other premiums from CounterCulture, but I didn't taste much of a difference.

At least not enough to justify 3x the price of LaVazza.

JudynTX
01-10-2011, 04:26 PM
Still LaVazza.

Tried some other premiums from CounterCulture, but I didn't taste much of a difference.

At least not enough to justify 3x the price of LaVazza.

Damn, how much is it?

01-10-2011, 04:30 PM
IIRC, it was $14 for a 12 oz bag.

I can get a kilo of the Super for $16.

So not quite 3x, but close enough.

JudynTX
01-10-2011, 04:31 PM
IIRC, it was $14 for a 12 oz bag.

I can get a kilo of the Super for $16.

So not quite 3x, but close enough.

The most I'll pay for coffee is $8-10.00

Nick Manning
01-10-2011, 04:33 PM
can't drink coffee. makes me all jittery like i just snorted a gagger line of yayo

Duff McCartney
01-10-2011, 05:11 PM
dumb ass coffee snobs

Says the dumb ass BBQ snob.

RandomGuy
01-10-2011, 05:38 PM
I take sugar and enough fat-free, non-dairy creamer so it's the same tone of brown as my dog. If I'm feeling really naughty I'll use real half & half :devil

They do not allow non-dairy creamer to be given to prison inmates, or so I am told, because you can make a bomb out of it.

I shit you not.

Basically all it is, is oil suspended in carbohydrates, both of which are fairly combustible, especially if put into airborne powder.

Have to double check that at some point, but I have seen it burn rather dramatically in person. Stinks, but nifty.

Summers
01-10-2011, 07:31 PM
New Coffeemate creamer, White Chocolate Caramel Latte. Mmm,. good stuff. :toast

Yum, will check it out! I like chicory coffee.

mrsmaalox
01-10-2011, 07:45 PM
I shit you not.

:lol

SpursWoman
01-10-2011, 08:03 PM
They do not allow non-dairy creamer to be given to prison inmates, or so I am told, because you can make a bomb out of it.

I shit you not.

Basically all it is, is oil suspended in carbohydrates, both of which are fairly combustible, especially if put into airborne powder.

Have to double check that at some point, but I have seen it burn rather dramatically in person. Stinks, but nifty.

They blew up a gigantic pile of non-dairy creamer on an episode of Mythbusters ... it's extremely flammable. LOL

I've been putting just a small splash of vanilla caramel creamer in my coffee ... works for me. :-)

ploto
01-10-2011, 09:55 PM
I have never had even one sip of coffee in my entire life. I think my body would go into shock if I ever had a cup of coffee with the caffeine in it. I do not drink tea or any caffeinated sodas either. Once, I took a Midol and it had caffeine in it and it me horribly jittery. No, thanks.

Dr. Gonzo
01-10-2011, 10:17 PM
http://www.hebshopping.com/images/P/heb_cafe_ole_2lb_taste_of_san_antonio.jpg

This stuff is good.

slayermin
01-10-2011, 10:23 PM
El Bustelo because it's cheap and it gives me a buzz.

Sotongball21
01-11-2011, 06:21 AM
Starbucks. I'll get a two shot Americano or a three shot Caramel Macchiato. I'll skip school once a fortnight, go get myself one of those and study. Oh, how nice.

TE
01-11-2011, 10:00 AM
Caramel Frappucino from McDonalds.

tlongII
01-11-2011, 10:16 AM
I'm having a grande, non-fat, two honey latte from Starbucks right now. :tu

silverblk mystix
01-11-2011, 10:29 AM

I shit you not.

Inmates can't have coffee either...

JoeChalupa
01-11-2011, 10:36 AM
I too have never drank coffee and I drink decaf tea, you know, due to the beetus.

Viva Las Espuelas
01-11-2011, 11:17 AM
Decaf coffee is like dry sex.

desflood
01-11-2011, 12:09 PM
I love my Keurig, and the Green Mountain Breakfast Blend that goes with it.

Jekka
01-11-2011, 12:25 PM
I rarely brew coffee at home anymore, but Houston's House of Coffee Beans's Guatemalan Antigua is still my favorite breakfast roast, and it's best black - or sometimes in the summer I make coffee ice cubes with it and mix with milk and more coffee. No dilution when the ice melts that way.

Normally, in the summer I make iced Vietnamese coffees in the morning, and when it's cold I make chai (ie a crapload of spices and tea that gets simmered down into concentrate that I mix with milk in the mornings ... I am not awake enough to do anything else before work).

JudynTX
01-11-2011, 02:15 PM
Decaf coffee is like dry sex.

Decaf coffee is such a tease. :lol

Venti Quattro
01-11-2011, 11:02 PM
Am I the only one who thinks that Starbucks is the most overrated coffee in the world?

Winehole23
01-12-2011, 02:43 AM
Get all my coffee at Anderson's coffee. Currently brewing, Sulawesi Kalossi.

IronMaxipad
04-02-2011, 02:15 PM
I'm going to let you in on a little secret: every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it; don't wait for it; just let it happen. It could be a new shirt in a men's store, a catnap in your office chair, or two cups of good, hot, black, coffee.

Strike
04-02-2011, 02:39 PM
Am I the only one who thinks that Starbucks is the most overrated coffee in the world?

No. No you are not. The price is outrageous, the quality is questionable, and the service makes me want to punch someone. If I want coffee, I drop a whole $1.70 at 7-11. It's better that Starfucks in my opinion, 1/3rd the cost, and I don't have to deal with the douchebag "barista".

If you ask me, it's win/win/win.

TDMVPDPOY
04-02-2011, 09:16 PM
lol im in vietnam atm for 6 weeks now, leaving this thursday just in time for the nba playoffs

everyday here ive been having condense milk + coffee for breakfast with peanuts :( not a mornin breaky type of person

lunch and dinner always ice milk coffee, and late at night on the cruise drop in for a couple more...basically theres jackshit to do besides drinking coffee every now and then