PDA

View Full Version : loudass coworkers

stretch
05-15-2009, 10:43 AM
how do you deal with them? :bang

our department hired one recently, and she is loud as fuck. its even worse cuz she has an annoying voice. i really try to just tune her out, but after a month, i've realized that its not going to happen. even more strange, is that she looks like brian peppers.

how do i get her to shut the shit up?

:dizzy

ashbeeigh
05-15-2009, 10:52 AM
Turn up my ipod as loud as possible.

I have the same problem. I work in a suite that's split in half shared by two different offices. My office is completely empty. One guy quit and another got fired recently. My other co-worker commutes back and forth between Austin and SA. Since it's the Leg. session she's in Austin on adaily basis so I'm the only one on my side.

The other office is loud as fuck. It wasn't a problem until they hired a new office director. The new office director is loud as fuck and I hear what she has to say about everything. I chime in every once in a while about things they are talking about. One day she calls me in her office and says, "Hey..umm it sometimes sounds like you're listening to our conversations." Umm...wtf? I kind of have to when there are paper thin walls between our offices and we share a suite. So, over the weekend I bought an ipod speaker thing and blasted crappy mid 90s- early 200s boy band music. It hasn't been a problem since. :lol

mrsmaalox
05-15-2009, 10:53 AM
ATRAIN forum.

clambake
05-15-2009, 10:54 AM
hide her insulin.

ATRAIN
05-15-2009, 11:12 AM
how do you deal with them? :bang

our department hired one recently, and she is loud as fuck. its even worse cuz she has an annoying voice. i really try to just tune her out, but after a month, i've realized that its not going to happen. even more strange, is that she looks like brian peppers.

Ill trade your coworker for mine...I promise you a month with mine and you will either be slitting your wrists or killing her.

Viva Las Espuelas
05-15-2009, 11:17 AM
try not to pay attention to them. when you focus on other things that don't bother you usually you have good results. if not, try harder.

stretch
05-15-2009, 11:46 AM
Ill trade your coworker for mine...I promise you a month with mine and you will either be slitting your wrists or killing her.

She probably is doing that to you on purpose because you're a fag.

:toast

Rocky
05-15-2009, 11:48 AM

you want her to shaddup, just tell her to shaddup.

ATRAIN
05-15-2009, 11:55 AM
She probably is doing that to you on purpose because you're a fag.

:toast

Still mad at me cause your daddy raped you huh?

stretch
05-15-2009, 11:59 AM
Still jealous of me cause my daddy raped my huh?

no.

ashbeeigh
05-15-2009, 12:38 PM

I can't believe you still bitch about this ice girl. The new offie director has only been around for about a month and half. I just need some time to get used to her loudness and bitchiness. You, sir, are obsessed, and in love with her. You know everything about her:

Her eating habits are disgusting. The last 2 months she eats a banana when she gets here at 7. Then around 8 she goes to the break room and buys 2 bags of chips and a coke. Then around 9 she eats candy while chewing on fucking ice. She pours only half of her coke in her cup of ice so she doesnt melt it all. Then around 11 warms up her lunch, then around 1 she are a donut. Then around 1:30 she goes to the break room again and gets 2 candy bars. ALL during this she is eating ice or smacking her gum. I dont get it, was she put on this earth to annoy me?

I mean, at least stretch doesn't know this woman's eating habits. stretch just needs a little bit more time too...I think. Or he can go my route. Blast the BSB.

ATRAIN
05-15-2009, 12:47 PM
I can't believe you still bitch about this ice girl. The new offie director has only been around for about a month and half. I just need some time to get used to her loudness and bitchiness. You, sir, are obsessed, and in love with her. You know everything about her:

I mean, at least stretch doesn't know this woman's eating habits. stretch just needs a little bit more time too...I think. Or he can go my route. Blast the BSB.

She sits like 3 feet away from me its hard not to know her eating habits. The ice thing has been going on for a long time and YES at first it didnt bother me but after a few years of this crap YES it gets old. She is an older lady and I dont have the heart to tell her anything cause she gets her feelings hurt too easily. I used to deal with it by blasting my ipod but my boss took that away from me so now I dont know what to do. Im not obbsessed or in love with her, im just not a morning person and I have to deal with this shit at 7 AM. When she if off im in a good mood and happy. All I have left is trying to drown her out with my streaming Sirius and my desk speakers (which I cant have that loud).

ashbeeigh
05-15-2009, 12:49 PM
pobrecito ATRAIN.

stretch
05-15-2009, 12:49 PM
Drink less semen. That should help you deal with it better.

ATRAIN
05-15-2009, 12:50 PM
pobrecito ATRAIN.

I know FML

ATRAIN
05-15-2009, 12:51 PM
Drink less semen. That should help you deal with it better.

Is that how your mom deals with having the biggest pussy in the world as a son?

hater
05-15-2009, 12:55 PM
I was told that I could listen to the radio at a reasonable volume from nine to eleven, I told Bill that if Sandra is going to listen to her headphones while she's filing then I should be able to listen to the radio while I'm collating so I don't see why I should have to turn down the radio because I enjoy listening at a reasonable volume from nine to eleven.

ATRAIN
05-15-2009, 12:57 PM
I was told that I could listen to the radio at a reasonable volume from nine to eleven, I told Bill that if Sandra is going to listen to her headphones while she's filing then I should be able to listen to the radio while I'm collating so I don't see why I should have to turn down the radio because I enjoy listening at a reasonable volume from nine to eleven.

Thanks Milton lol.

stretch
05-15-2009, 01:53 PM
I have a pussy and gave birth to a son

Blake
05-15-2009, 01:55 PM
sounds like someone's got a case of the mondays

ATRAIN
05-15-2009, 01:57 PM
Stretch that last one was weak like your girfriends gag reflex

BacktoBasics
05-15-2009, 02:19 PM
I was told that I could listen to the radio at a reasonable volume from nine to eleven, I told Bill that if Sandra is going to listen to her headphones while she's filing then I should be able to listen to the radio while I'm collating so I don't see why I should have to turn down the radio because I enjoy listening at a reasonable volume from nine to eleven. :lmao

SpursStalker
05-15-2009, 02:32 PM
Is that how your mom deals with having the biggest pussy in the world as a son?

:lmao