PDA

View Full Version : the cavs were the most excited team last night

coldsweat
05-15-2009, 12:50 PM
the cavs had to be the most reassured watching the rockets-lakers game last night. the cavs were 0-2 against the lakers in the regular season, and the lakers won in convincing fashion. i've even been picking the lakers over the cavs because of the cavs inability to defeat elite teams.

however, the rockets who lost FOUR games against the lakers in the regular season have kept this series even. it proves that the regular season doesn't prove much.

the cavs won the regular season series with the spurs 2-0 before experiencing a humiliating sweep in the finals :toast

i'm not saying the cavs are definitely winning it all, because the lakers turn it up against elite teams and are simply overwhelming on offense. but the cavs definitely have to feel better about their chances.

JamStone
05-15-2009, 12:57 PM
I don't think this season's Cleveland team ever really were worried about the Lakers in the first place. I don't think they were excited last night at all. The way they've been playing, I think they have had the utmost confidence for quite a while now. I think they already liked their chances before last night, before this series.

TampaDude
05-15-2009, 01:09 PM
Lakers and Cavs in the Finals? Cavs in 6.

BlackSwordsMan
05-15-2009, 01:10 PM
nuggets and cavs in the finals

Ghazi
05-15-2009, 01:19 PM
Lebron don't give a fuck. Ain't nothin stoppin the L-TRAIIIIN this year

coldsweat
05-15-2009, 01:23 PM
I don't think this season's Cleveland team ever really were worried about the Lakers in the first place. I don't think they were excited last night at all. The way they've been playing, I think they have had the utmost confidence for quite a while now. I think they already liked their chances before last night, before this series.

haha, you're right, maybe it's me that was most reassured about the cavs's chance...

NBA Junkie
05-15-2009, 01:39 PM
I think he better worry about the Celtics first since I have a feeling they're going to be a lot tougher than most believe.

IronMexican
05-15-2009, 01:40 PM
Cavs are on a mission. I don't think they care who they are playing right now.

JoeTait75
05-15-2009, 01:52 PM
Long way to go until the Finals. Longer if Orlando wins on Sunday.

NewJerSpur
05-15-2009, 01:57 PM
Come'on magic!!!

JamStone
05-15-2009, 02:03 PM
I do think the Magic will present a tougher match-up for the Cavs than the Celtics. But, I don't think either are likely to really push the Cavs.

NewJerSpur
05-15-2009, 02:17 PM
If the Magic can muster the mental fortitude to take the Celts out in Boston in Game 7 (a rarity even taking KG out of the equation) I think anything's possible. If Boston passes them, Cleveland will likely skate to the Finals.

iggypop123
05-15-2009, 02:50 PM
lebron was practicing his freethrows. next round he will average 16 a game

BandWagon Cavs Fan
05-15-2009, 05:19 PM
Long way to go until the Finals. Longer if Orlando wins on Sunday.

exactly