PDA

View Full Version : Lakers win on Sunday. Then they're going to hand Denver their asses

21_Blessings
05-15-2009, 03:05 PM
Guaran-fucking-teed.

Banzai
05-15-2009, 03:05 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/54/pacsmh.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=4003) going to be tough..first the Lakers have to get past Houston...

IronMexican
05-15-2009, 03:06 PM
I fucking hope so. :lol if it doesn't happen, at least we wont hear "back door fucking sweep" It'll be, "guaran-fucking-teed" :rollin

lefty
05-15-2009, 03:06 PM
Guaran-fucking-teed.

DUH

Everybody knows Stern wants Kobe vs Lebron in the Finals

21_Blessings
05-15-2009, 03:08 PM
I fucking hope so. :lol if it doesn't happen, at least we wont hear "back door fucking sweep" It'll be, "guaran-fucking-teed" :rollin

Don't even worry about it.

Lakers will be in the finals.

Spursfan092120
05-15-2009, 03:12 PM
jinx thread.

TheNextGen
05-15-2009, 03:13 PM
Rockets by 45

balli
05-15-2009, 03:14 PM
Denver has been curbstomping teams. LA has been playing like scared bitches. Check that, they are scared bitches. They might get past Houston, but unless Stern truly does intervene, LA is fucked against Denver. 5 games.

And lol at your dumbass- Lakers Team of the Decade. The Shaq/Kobe Lakers would sweep this team ten times out of ten.

Crookshanks
05-15-2009, 03:16 PM
Guaran-fucking-teed.
Just because you use a curse word does it make it more powerful? There are an awful lot of people rooting for the Rockets. Sure, it's a looooong shot - but it could happen. The Lakers are arrogant and lazy and play with a sense of entitlement. They think that just because Game 7 is in Staples Center, it's an automatic win.

The Rockets have nothing to lose and I believe they will lay it all out on the court on Sunday - and when the game gets pretty physical, the Lakers tend to shrivel!

GO ROCKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a die-hard Spurs fan, but if the Rockets beat the Lakers, I will buy a Rockets jersey!

Ghazi
05-15-2009, 03:18 PM
Denver is the most overrated team right now.

Seriously, Denver is not good. I know good basketball when I see it, and Denver doesn't play good basketbal.

Denver lacks the jitter bug PG to bother Lakers. Brooks is more of a nightmare for the Nuggets than Billups, seriously.

Dahntay fucking JOnes guarding Kobe? get the fuck out. Kobe averaged around 50% shooting and 31 PPG against Nuggets

Gasol/Bynum/Odom would have a field day v the Nuggets frontline. Could get Nuggets bigs into foul trouble and perhaps even expose their lack of frontcourt death. Johan Petro will play non-garbage time minutes at some point in the series, I guaranfuckingtee it.

Denver isn't GOOD. They don't play DEFENSE. They outscored DALLAS, can they outscore LA? NO!

Fuck all this Denver's gonna beat LA crap. They didn't even play well v Dallas.

How Denver did against DAL/NO does not impact how they would do v the Lakers.

Lakers are going to the Finals to get face fucked by the King.

Spursfan092120
05-15-2009, 03:24 PM

Seriously, Denver is not good. I know good basketball when I see it, and Denver doesn't play good basketbal.

Denver lacks the jitter bug PG to bother Lakers. Brooks is more of a nightmare for the Nuggets than Billups, seriously.

Dahntay fucking JOnes guarding Kobe? get the fuck out. Kobe averaged around 50% shooting and 31 PPG against Nuggets

Gasol/Bynum/Odom would have a field day v the Nuggets frontline. Could get Nuggets bigs into foul trouble and perhaps even expose their lack of frontcourt death. Johan Petro will play non-garbage time minutes at some point in the series, I guaranfuckingtee it.

Denver isn't GOOD. They don't play DEFENSE. They outscored DALLAS, can they outscore LA? NO!

Gotta disagree, Ghazi..I think Denver is the 2nd best team in the playoffs right now...behind Cleveland.

Ghazi
05-15-2009, 03:27 PM
Denver wouldn't have looked nearly as good against Houston either.

Dallas is just not as good as Houston, who is to say Denver wouldn't be 3-3 w/ Houston?

I bet Utah would take Denver to 6-7 too.

Denver isn't good, they didn't impress me one fucking bit against Dallas.

manufan10
05-15-2009, 03:43 PM
Gasol/Bynum/Odom would have a field day v the Nuggets frontline.

They're having a hard time with Chuck Hayes and Landry right now. How are they going to fare better against Nene, Kenyon, and the Birdman? The Denver frontline can be physical against the Lakers. We've seen how LA bigs respond to being pushed around, why would that change?

Spursfan092120
05-15-2009, 03:44 PM
They're having a hard time with Chuck Hayes and Landry right now. How are they going to fare better against Nene, Kenyon, and the Birdman? The Denver frontline can be physical against the Lakers. We've seen how LA bigs respond to being pushed around, why would that change?
:tu

lil_penny
05-15-2009, 03:46 PM
Even if the Lakers somehow make it to the finals they are just going to get tossed out by the cavs.. Either they can get embarassed on the side stage or if they face the cavs, the big stage... its all up to L.A. on where they want it to happen.

Gino
05-15-2009, 03:47 PM
But what if they dont?

I can't believe its come this far.

Can the Rockets pull of the miracle?

Ghazi
05-15-2009, 03:54 PM
Denver isn't physical. They just foul a lot. Gasol had no problems in regular season. neither did Bynum. I just have a feeling Bynum is due to break out of his slump, and it'll come against the Nuggets. He is a top 6 center in da league when he's on.

Houston has the best defense in the West, this was the Lakers toughest match up to get to the Finals.

People are just looking at the names on the back of the jerseys of the Rockets and wondering why they win 2/3. The names on the back don't matter if you play defense, which Houston did in Games 4 and 6. Having a quick PG and two good perimeter defenders helps against the Lakers as well. Nuggets don't have either.

DisAsTerBot
05-15-2009, 04:16 PM

yet you're a mavs fan :lol

TampaDude
05-15-2009, 04:21 PM
I'm a die-hard Spurs fan, but if the Rockets beat the Lakers, I will buy a Rockets jersey!

WERD...I'm with you on that. If the Rockets beat the Lakers on Sunday, I will buy an Artest jersey. :toast

sexinthatsx
05-15-2009, 04:50 PM

Dahntay Jones is a pretty good defender, not as good as Battier of course. But this kid is the next coming of Sasha Vujacic. If you watch his regular season games this kid can get under player's skins, and possibly force a suspension if needed.

IronMexican
05-15-2009, 04:51 PM
Dahntay Jones is a pretty good defender, not as good as Battier of course. But this kid is the next coming of Sasha Vujacic. If you watch his regular season games this kid can get under player's skins, and possibly force a suspension if needed.

A scrub who had a decent season and got paid?

Spursfan092120
05-15-2009, 05:21 PM
yeah..calling someone the next coming of Sasha Vujacic is not exactly a compliment.

sexinthatsx
05-15-2009, 05:24 PM

Yeah the scrub that managed to suspend a few superstars for a few games. Kobe can't keep his cool, so if jones is able to suspend kobe for a game, particularly in the playoffs it'll be detrimental.

baseline bum
05-15-2009, 05:41 PM
Just because you use a curse word does it make it more powerful? There are an awful lot of people rooting for the Rockets. Sure, it's a looooong shot - but it could happen. The Lakers are arrogant and lazy and play with a sense of entitlement. They think that just because Game 7 is in Staples Center, it's an automatic win.

The Rockets have nothing to lose and I believe they will lay it all out on the court on Sunday - and when the game gets pretty physical, the Lakers tend to shrivel!

GO ROCKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Spurs fan would buy a fucking Rockets jersey.

Tmac&Luther
05-15-2009, 05:59 PM
I really wish Laker fans would stop making threads where they just start talking shit.

Seriously, regarldless if your team wins game 7 or not, the Lakers have exposed themselves as the biggest bunch of bleeding pussies in the entire league. Stop with the tough guy talk already.

Brazil
05-15-2009, 06:01 PM

+1

This is what a first round elimination is doing on spurs fans head... I hope next year the spurs will be alright because some of us would be capable of buying a mav jersey

pauls931
05-15-2009, 06:01 PM
I'd love for Artest to be off the meds for this game so by the off chance the Rockets win, he'll teabag Jack.

Findog
05-15-2009, 06:27 PM
Guaran-fucking-teed.

Backdoor fucking sweep!

Artest93
05-15-2009, 06:44 PM
You also have to take into account that if the Lakers win, Kobe will be worn down, Gasol would not have worn down b/c he never brought any energy, plus he continuously got owned by Scola, as well as Odom...Gasoft doesn't like being physical now, how do you think he'll do against Kenyon Martin?

Ghazi
05-15-2009, 06:49 PM
Laker fan if you're scared, get a dog

Findog
05-15-2009, 06:49 PM
Celtics were taken to 7 by the Hawks and won a title. Maybe Houston playing smallball is just a bad matchup for LA. No way the League lets Houston win on Sunday. That said, the Lakers are fucking Charmin' soft.

Morg1411
05-15-2009, 06:51 PM
I really wish Laker fans would stop making threads where they just start talking shit.

Seriously, regarldless if your team wins game 7 or not, the Lakers have exposed themselves as the biggest bunch of bleeding pussies in the entire league. Stop with the tough guy talk already.

this +1,000,000,000,000

We're no longer impressed with Laker fan trash talk. 21_Blessings, House, etc. al, for the love of what little dignity you fags have left, put a fucking sock in it.

Ghazi
05-15-2009, 06:53 PM
Lakers have always been soft. They were soft last year too I felt, even softer last year than this year. Way too finesse, I thought Bynum and Ariza would help this in this area but they're still finesse.

But I don't really see the media label them as a soft team. Probably because a team w/ Kobe Bryant as its best player simply cannot be soft!!

This just goes to show that the labeling of the Mavs as soft is veiled racism and xenophobia.

Ghazi
05-15-2009, 06:58 PM
They are going to the Finals though.

Denver ain't good. Dallas just wasn't better.

Artest93
05-15-2009, 07:01 PM
Gotta love Artest......

Ron Ron: "Last year, what the Celtics did to them was more about manhood than basketball," Artest said. "They took their manhood. They took it right from under them." Sig Worthy

Amaso
05-15-2009, 07:08 PM

Then the Lakers have nothing to worry about lol.

Roxsfan
05-15-2009, 07:13 PM
this +1,000,000,000,000

we're no longer impressed with laker fan trash talk. 21_blessings, house, etc. Al, for the love of what little dignity you fags have left, put a fucking sock in it.

lol

SouthTexasRancher
05-15-2009, 07:18 PM
Guaran-fucking-teed.

Yeah, yeah, yeah...blah, blah, blah...yada, yada, yada. Even if you somehow luck out against Denver, i.e., Stern makes sure the Fakers win vs. the Nuggets, you will meet your maker when the Cavs hand you more than your asses. They'll cut your balls off and stuff em down your throats. Ooooops, sorry, I forgot LaLa Land Faker fanettes ain't got any balls. Sorry about that!

baseline bum
05-15-2009, 07:20 PM
Can't wait for Laker fans to come and talk a bunch of bullshit after they pull out a 5 point win against a bunch of NBDL talent after getting 45 free throws Sunday.

JustBlaze
05-15-2009, 07:54 PM
http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/7905/lakers.png<--This.

Crookshanks
05-15-2009, 08:10 PM
+1

This is what a first round elimination is doing on spurs fans head... I hope next year the spurs will be alright because some of us would be capable of buying a mav jersey
Nah - I live in the metroplex and I'd NEVER buy a Mavs jersey! The only reason I'd buy a Rocket's jersey is because they've shown such tenacity and heart - and I HATE the Lakers with a passion!

And since I don't live in San Antonio any longer, it wouldn't be a big deal to wear it here occasionally - but never when the Spurs were playing the Rockets.

I grew up in Michigan and remember the "Bad Boys" Pistons. So when the Pistons beat the Lakers in the finals in 2004, I had my sister send me a Pistons Championship T-shirt - again, because I absolutely hate the Lakers and was so glad to see them get stomped by the Pistons.

sexinthatsx
05-15-2009, 08:17 PM
lol @ one of the announcers during game 6 of houston-lakers:
"I am never picking the lakers again. The Lakers have NO BUSINESS being in a game 7 with this houston team in the first place!" (or something along those lines)

j-money24
05-15-2009, 08:54 PM
http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/7905/lakers.png<--This.

Fuck you thug.

Allanon
05-15-2009, 08:57 PM
I'm not going to waste time talking about this game, bring on the Nuggets.

JustBlaze
05-15-2009, 08:59 PM
Fuck you thug.
You should be happy that Stern's sending his dogs to help your "Mighty" Lakers beat the injured Rockets on Sunday. :lol

Many PackYao
05-15-2009, 09:02 PM
A Spurs or Rockets fan with ties to both cities would. Is it against the law?The Rockets are my #1 but I have ties to both cities so I root for the Spurs when the Rockets are out. Besides the two teams have classy and similar players.

NewJerSpur
05-15-2009, 09:09 PM
I'm not going to waste time talking about this game, bring on the Nuggets.

:lol

ManuTP9
05-15-2009, 09:09 PM
saving this thread just incase....

NewJerSpur
05-15-2009, 09:11 PM

It is a bit over the top. A T-Shirt is one thing (especially to match some kicks), but battle armor shows allegiance IMO.

benefactor
05-15-2009, 09:14 PM
As far as fans go...to each his own...but I don't think any Spurs fan is less loyal for cheering Houston to take down LA.

flamingdts
05-15-2009, 11:53 PM
As far as fans go...to each his own...but I don't think any Spurs fan is less loyal for cheering Houston to take down LA.

+1

When assholes come to attack everyone else, you have to group up and fight back.

If Aliens ever come to invade Earth, countries will unite.

When Lakers come to shit on everyone else, WE SHIT ON THEM BACK.

TheMACHINE
05-16-2009, 03:32 AM
+1

When assholes come to attack everyone else, you have to group up and fight back.

If Aliens ever come to invade Earth, countries will unite.

When Lakers come to shit on everyone else, WE SHIT ON THEM BACK.

You guys = France

Brazil
05-16-2009, 09:11 PM
Nah - I live in the metroplex and I'd NEVER buy a Mavs jersey! The only reason I'd buy a Rocket's jersey is because they've shown such tenacity and heart - and I HATE the Lakers with a passion!

And since I don't live in San Antonio any longer, it wouldn't be a big deal to wear it here occasionally - but never when the Spurs were playing the Rockets.

I grew up in Michigan and remember the "Bad Boys" Pistons. So when the Pistons beat the Lakers in the finals in 2004, I had my sister send me a Pistons Championship T-shirt - again, because I absolutely hate the Lakers and was so glad to see them get stomped by the Pistons.

I have pistons jersey but the rockets :wow a spurs fan cannot buy a rocket jersey its against the nature like sodo :)

The_Game
05-16-2009, 09:33 PM
denver don't cause the lakers the match-up problems that Houston have.

flamingdts
05-16-2009, 10:06 PM
You guys = France

You = Gasol with a working penis.

Jace
05-17-2009, 12:12 AM
Denver vs LA should be a very fast paced series and I question Kobe's ability to keep it up..guy isn't getting any younger, has had a very draining series so far... If they Lakers make it past Game 7 then Kobe is going to see his numbers continue to drop out of sheer exhaustion

ElNono
05-17-2009, 12:16 AM
I say don't count the Rockets out yet. The stupid thing the Lakers did is turn this entire series into a single game. Here, most of the statistics can really go out of the window. For example, Brooks might not shoot over 50% from downtown on average, but he can have a fluke great shooting game. Or Kobe could just have a bad shooting night. Won't happen on average, but it might just happen one game.

Trainwreck2100
05-17-2009, 12:30 AM
"backdoor fucking sweep"

TampaDude
05-17-2009, 09:26 AM
My two favorite NBA teams:

1. The Spurs

2. Whoever is playing the Lakers

:hat

21_Blessings
05-29-2009, 10:10 PM
Guaranfuckingteed indeed.

ManuTP9
05-29-2009, 10:20 PM

:toast

Findog
05-29-2009, 10:20 PM
Impressive performance by LA tonight. Classic Closeout effort.

Budkin
05-29-2009, 10:43 PM

Props for calling it. :tu