PDA

View Full Version : Someone jacked my Spurstalk T-Shirt!!

PakiDan
05-15-2009, 07:13 PM
DAMN! I love that shirt! Damn thiefs! I'm going to go sulk now...

Frenzy
05-15-2009, 08:05 PM
make your own with glitter n glue.

duncan228
05-15-2009, 08:16 PM
Harsh.

exstatic
05-15-2009, 08:20 PM
DAMN! I love that shirt! Damn thiefs! I'm going to go sulk now...

One thing I learned after the 99 title run: always buy two of any t-shirt you want to keep long term.

PakiDan
05-15-2009, 09:51 PM
Any chance well have a second run Kori?

duncan228
05-15-2009, 10:15 PM
The last I heard about possibly doing more:

Anyways, perhaps this summer we will try to figure out a way. If there is enough demand, someone bump this thread in the offseason and we'll consult with the required authorities . . .

Everyone just needs to drop it for now. If/when we can make them available, we will.

Thanks.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120165

BlackSwordsMan
05-15-2009, 10:38 PM
do you have all of spurstalk stored in your head?

2Blonde
05-16-2009, 01:03 PM
this time try to order ones where the color doesn't run when you wash it. I loved the style,fit and softness of it but it went straight to the wear when you're painting and doing other household stuff after the black lettering streaked all over it. :(

Kori Ellis
05-16-2009, 07:17 PM
this time try to order ones where the color doesn't run when you wash it. I loved the style,fit and softness of it but it went straight to the wear when you're painting and doing other household stuff after the black lettering streaked all over it. :(

That's weird. I have washed them dozens of times and none of them have ever streaked at all. I even wash them in warm. The lettering is white. Do you mean the black from the shirt streaked on the white lettering?

Cant_Be_Faded
05-16-2009, 08:57 PM
add CBF to the list of willing to buy one when considering issueing another shirt
I missed out the first time. Procrastination strikes again.

koriwhat
05-16-2009, 09:07 PM
got my screenprinting press setup and ready... let me know when you're ready kori! i can do multiple colors and i know a ton about halftones so if you're going for realism, i can do that.

TDMVPDPOY
05-16-2009, 09:13 PM
got my screenprinting press setup and ready... let me know when you're ready kori! i can do multiple colors and i know a ton about halftones so if you're going for realism, i can do that.

hey dude, ever thought about starting up a business and print out catchy phrases and shit and selling them, since you got the equipment and stuff.....

koriwhat
05-16-2009, 09:20 PM
hey dude, ever thought about starting up a business and print out catchy phrases and shit and selling them, since you got the equipment and stuff.....

i've thought about it and i have a few friends who have some ideas they want printed up but i am going a different route which i hope in the end yields me more profit.

i have a chick in washington dc that i am sending my drawings to in order to create some fitted button ups for me that i can print on top of. i am gonna try and start a real clothing company with custom prints and custom fitted button ups. already got the name/dba/etc...

plus i am gonna do here and there a few easy 1-2 color jobs for whoever needs some shirts printed up.

right now though i am just drawing up my ideas and am about to see what this chick can get done but i would love to print some spurstalk shirts if kori ever decides she wants some printed.

smeagol
05-17-2009, 02:56 AM

This has not happened to mine . . .

SpursWoman
05-17-2009, 08:27 AM
Neither my Spurstalk shirt nor my ST softball jersey bled ... weird. :wtf

2Blonde
05-17-2009, 12:05 PM
That's weird. I have washed them dozens of times and none of them have ever streaked at all. I even wash them in warm. The lettering is white. Do you mean the black from the shirt streaked on the white lettering?

Sorry, I was talking about the softball jersey. white w/black lettering. I washed it in cold wash/cold rinse. Maybe it was defective since nobody else seems to have had a problem.

Kori Ellis
05-17-2009, 01:32 PM
Sorry, I was talking about the softball jersey. white w/black lettering. I washed it in cold wash/cold rinse. Maybe it was defective since nobody else seems to have had a problem.

Oh, my softball jersey definitely bled. But not the SpursTalk t-shirts.

phxspurfan
05-18-2009, 12:38 PM
Oh man that shirt looks awesome. I'd better be on when u guys make them again (if).