PDA

View Full Version : Jason Terry 0 rings because hes too COCKY !!!

KenziE
05-15-2009, 09:52 PM
Jason "the curse" Terry is the reason why the MAVS always experience tremendous heartbreaking losses (06 finals, rd 1 vs warrios, game 3 vs denver)

Dirk i don't have a prob with, even josh howard (fellow wake forest guy of timmy) even mark cuban doesnt piss me off but Jason "the curse" terry makes my blood boil like crazy

he always bullys tony around but to no avail and he always have that fuckin smirk that makes me wanna punch his face ....
and in the denver series he was rarely able to do that jet flying thing of his coz they are losing badly hahaha never saw that smirk whenever they were losing which was 99% of the time ..... thanks Denver for kicking terry's butt !!!!

but hey as long as hes in dallas they wont win nothing coz

cocky = 0 rings (jason terry the cockiest active NBA player)

humility = 4 rings :lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

(timmy,tony,manu, as humble as they come )

Spursfan092120
05-15-2009, 10:20 PM
One player does not a team make, unless it's a legend. Jason Terry by himself cannot prevent a team from winning the title. And Jason Terry was one of the best players on that team this year.

Ghazi
05-15-2009, 10:23 PM
Yeah cause cocky players have NEVER won a championship before.

Spursfan092120
05-15-2009, 10:24 PM
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/PHOTOFILE/AABK030~Kobe-Bryant-with-2000-Championship-Trophy-Photofile-Posters.jpg

DAF86
05-15-2009, 10:28 PM

The guy on the right.

http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv104/COCHIfz/good-touch-bad-touch2.jpg

pawe
05-15-2009, 10:31 PM
He might be cocky but he has the right to do it because he's good. I hate that bitch whenever he makes a big basket and does that "JET" thing running around the court.
But you know, the Spurs will be frontrunners when the Mavs shop him around.

Spursfan092120
05-15-2009, 10:34 PM
He might be cocky but he has the right to do it because he's good. I hate that bitch whenever he makes a big basket and does that "JET" thing running around the court.
But you know, the Spurs will be frontrunners when the Mavs shop him around.
Damn right they will..and for good reason. I hate that son of a bitch..but only because he's not a Spur..if he was a Spur, we'd love him...disagree and you're lying.

KenziE
05-15-2009, 10:43 PM

yeah cocky named jason terry will never win a ring... yeah he has talent but its being humble that makes you a winner ... i dont care for the other cocky players than won a ring im talkin about the curse.... he will never win nothing coz of his cockyness thats for damn sure .... pop wont take a loser like him on the roster believe me .... he aint spur material and i dont think the rest of the guys would want him toxifying the locker room with his cocky attitude

KenziE
05-15-2009, 10:46 PM
yeah i dont like him to become a spur and i aint lying . I will NEVER cheer for that bitch EVER !

Spursfan092120
05-15-2009, 10:47 PM
yeah cocky named jason terry will never win a ring... yeah he has talent but its being humble that makes you a winner ... i dont care for the other cocky players than won a ring im talkin about the curse.... he will never win nothing coz of his cockyness thats for damn sure .... pop wont take a loser like him on the roster believe me .... he aint spur material and i dont think the rest of the guys would want him toxifying the locker room with his cocky attitude
Never heard of a cocky curse before..that's ignorant...you don't think that almost every single team has had at least one cocky player on their team? I'm not a big Terry fan, but I'd love him as a Spur. Cockiness can be a disguise as confidence. Maybe Jason Terry is very confident. As well he should be. He's a hell of a player.

Spursfan092120
05-15-2009, 10:48 PM
yeah i dont like him to become a spur and i aint lying . I will NEVER cheer for that bitch EVER !
Then you're not a fan of the sport of basketball, and you don't want your team to get better...period. Jason Terry is a clutch player, and a good defender.

Ghazi
05-15-2009, 10:49 PM
Then you're not a fan of the sport of basketball, and you don't want your team to get better...period. Jason Terry is a clutch player, and a good defender.

Nah

Terry is a good 4th option on a team. problem with the mavs was they were relying on him being a 2nd option. Too undersized and limited to be a #2 option

Spursfan092120
05-15-2009, 10:50 PM
Nah

Terry is a good 4th option on a team. problem with the mavs was they were relying on him being a 2nd option. Too undersized and limited to be a #2 option
agreed...but hey..the Spurs only have 3 options right now. A good 4th option is exactly what we could use.

KenziE
05-15-2009, 10:51 PM

nope you're an idiot if you dont know spurs basketball you idiot we only take good people you idiot not cocky losers... terry aint that young either you idiot

sribb43
05-15-2009, 10:53 PM
still bitter? :lol more pussy hurt spurs fans starting threads about the Mavs

Kori Ellis
05-15-2009, 10:54 PM
Spurs fans taunting Mavs fans at this point is pretty silly.

Both the "humble" Spurs and the "cocky" Mavs are fishing.

Oh, and most Spurs fans would be happy to have Jason Terry -- no matter how lame he acts sometimes.

Spursfan092120
05-15-2009, 10:59 PM
nope you're an idiot if you dont know spurs basketball you idiot we only take good people you idiot not cocky losers... terry aint that young either you idiot
Wow...you must be like 10 years old. I've been a fan of the Spurs since I was born, in 1980, but a loyal fan since 1985...probably before you were even born. One of the best Spurs, in my opinion, because he was the fire we needed to win the title in 1999 was Mario Elie. He was also one of the cockiest players you could ever meet. And I know..I met him. But it was a good cockiness..the guy was amazing. Stephen Jackson...I don't need to go into details. Robert Freaking Horry...a MONSTER...cocky as shit. And one of the cockiest players in NBA history..Michael Freaking Jordan...so don't tell me cocky players aren't winners..that's just retarded.

KenziE
05-15-2009, 11:00 PM
i respect you kori ellis but i aint taunting mavs fans per se im just letting people know how happy i am for the butt kicking that jason terry got from the nuggets. i dont care about the mavs losing im just sharing my satisfaction with terry feeling down and out again as usual.. and yeah for the record im maybe one of the few if not the only one that doesnt like terry on the spurs and ill stick by that ...

Spursfan092120
05-15-2009, 11:00 PM
still bitter? :lol more pussy hurt spurs fans starting threads about the Mavs
Please don't judge Spurs fans by this guy..gotta be a troll. No way in hell this guy is for real...and if he is, he's a complete idiot.

Ghazi
05-15-2009, 11:02 PM
Ever heard of "tabula rasa"?

It's impossible to be a fan of a team since the day you were born :toast

timvp
05-15-2009, 11:03 PM
Hi BUMP.

Spursfan092120
Ever heard of "tabula rasa"?

It's impossible to be a fan of a team since the day you were born :toast
lol...come on Ghazi....you know what I mean..I was born into it. One of the first baby shirts I was given was a Spurs shirt. That's why I said I became a loyal fan in 1985..when I first really got into basketball.

Spursfan092120
Hi BUMP.
gotta be. But it sucks when he starts threads as trolls..kinda miss the ACTUAL Bump..lol

KenziE
Wow...you must be like 10 years old. I've been a fan of the Spurs since I was born, in 1980, but a loyal fan since 1985...probably before you were even born. One of the best Spurs, in my opinion, because he was the fire we needed to win the title in 1999 was Mario Elie. He was also one of the cockiest players you could ever meet. And I know..I met him. But it was a good cockiness..the guy was amazing. Stephen Jackson...I don't need to go into details. Robert Freaking Horry...a MONSTER...cocky as shit. And one of the cockiest players in NBA history..Michael Freaking Jordan...so don't tell me cocky players aren't winners..that's just retarded.

so? whats your point? im talking about jason terry and not the rest of cocky NBA players... i said jason terry specifically will never win anything you idiot .. i didnt say all cocky players win nothing, i said jason cocky terry will never win anything...

so your point is what?

Spursfan092120
05-15-2009, 11:06 PM
so? whats your point? im talking about jason terry and not the rest of cocky NBA players... i said jason terry specifically will never win anything you idiot .. i didnt say all cocky players win nothing, i said jason cocky terry will never win anything...

so your point is what?

he will never win nothing coz of his cockyness thats for damn sure .... pop wont take a loser like him on the roster believe me .... he aint spur material and i dont think the rest of the guys would want him toxifying the locker room with his cocky attitude
Let's see...you said "he'll never win anything because he's cocky...while cocky players have won a lot. Then you said Pop would never take a cocky guy on the Spurs...I think I've pretty much proven my point. Jordan = winner and cocky....Spurs have signed many cocky players...and they've helped.

KenziE
05-15-2009, 11:08 PM
hahahaha what a joke i said JASON TERRY will not and never will win a RING !!! so are contradicting that? yes or no?

Spursfan092120
05-15-2009, 11:10 PM
hahahaha what a joke i said JASON TERRY will not and never will win a RING !!! so are contradicting that? yes or no?
OK BUMP..you said Jason Terry will not win a ring because he's cocky...lol...quit with this troll..it doesn't work for you.

NewJerSpur
05-15-2009, 11:18 PM
Nah

The guy averaged 19 points this season, even more than he did last year.

Obstructed_View
05-15-2009, 11:37 PM
Jet's been great for the Mavs this year. He's actually been pretty clutch for the first time in his career, almost as much as Mavfan tried to make people believe he was in previous years. Getting himself taken out of the final game because he couldn't keep his cool was stupid, but it wasn't particulary out of character for him. He deserves more credit for the Mavs getting where they got than blame for their exit.

Ditty
05-16-2009, 02:22 AM
http://www.nba.com/media/act_nick_van_exel.jpg