PDA

View Full Version : Your favourite for the title?

The_Game
05-16-2009, 11:27 AM
If the line-up is as expected to be

Cavs Vs Celtics

Lakers Vs Nuggets

cyrusvhadsupper
05-16-2009, 11:30 AM
Where the fook is the Rockets v Nuggets option?

The_Game
05-16-2009, 11:32 AM
rockets have no chance at winning game 7..no chance at all. L.A arent losing at home in a game 7.

besides i just posted the line-up everybody expects

balli
05-16-2009, 11:45 AM
I'm not going to say HOU is going to win game 7, but it's ridiculous to say they have no chance. They have at least some chance. If we're gonna talk in absolutes about not having a chance, we'd be better served talking about LA's title hopes in general.

Cry Havoc
05-16-2009, 11:50 AM
rockets have no chance at winning game 7..no chance at all. L.A arent losing at home in a game 7.

besides i just posted the line-up everybody expects

Rockets have no chance at winning in L.A.

Rockets got lucky in game 1, the series will only go 5 games.

Rockets stole one at home, the Lakers let them have it by playing uninspired. Lakers in 6.

Rockets have no chance at taking the Lakers in game 6.

:lol

---

At this point, I'd almost be willing to put money on the Rockets. They're playing loose, team-centered basketball. The Lakers are going to come into this game, and I expect everyone aside from Kobe is going to play extremely tight. Some players will even be scared to shoot the ball. If they miss shots early, that whole offense could collapse aside from watching Kobe. I think he has to score 45 points or more for them to win. And I don't see that happening.

I'm going to pick the Rockets, actually. Not because they're the better team, but because I don't think the Lakers want it very badly.

DeadlyDynasty
05-16-2009, 12:10 PM
Rockets have no chance at winning in L.A.

Rockets got lucky in game 1, the series will only go 5 games.

Rockets stole one at home, the Lakers let them have it by playing uninspired. Lakers in 6.

Rockets have no chance at taking the Lakers in game 6.

:lol

---

At this point, I'd almost be willing to put money on the Rockets. They're playing loose, team-centered basketball. The Lakers are going to come into this game, and I expect everyone aside from Kobe is going to play extremely tight. Some players will even be scared to shoot the ball. If they miss shots early, that whole offense could collapse aside from watching Kobe. I think he has to score 45 points or more for them to win. And I don't see that happening.

I'm going to pick the Rockets, actually. Not because they're the better team, but because I don't think the Lakers want it very badly.

sad, but true...the waste of talent is akin to the Dallas Cowboys the last 3 years. Just an unmotivated bunch that would clearly rather be doing something else

DeadlyDynasty
05-16-2009, 12:13 PM
I'm not going to say HOU is going to win game 7, but it's ridiculous to say they have no chance. They have at least some chance. If we're gonna talk in absolutes about not having a chance, we'd be better served talking about LA's title hopes in general.

no chance...Phil relies on his veteran players for motivation...this is a young team and Kobe has proved that he's not a capable leader. I have no idea who will win the title, but I know it wont be LA

lil_penny
05-16-2009, 12:40 PM
I've got my money on the cavs.

balli
05-16-2009, 12:50 PM
I've got my money on the cavs.
Me too. Have for a while, but I'm more confident in that pick than ever.