PDA

View Full Version : There is a former coach

05-16-2009, 09:41 PM
who use to be the head coach for both team the Rockets and the Lakers?go to www.clutchfans.net/

GO ROCKETS GO
WIN ROCKETS WIN
FIGHT ROCKETS FIGHT

E20
05-16-2009, 09:46 PM
Pretty easy. Rudy Tomjanavich.

Del Harris also used to coach the Lakers and he also coaches the Chinese National team.

Allanon
05-16-2009, 09:49 PM
Let's forget about the Rudy T years in LA.

I like remembering him for his "Don't underestimate the heart of a Champion" speech.

balli
05-16-2009, 09:53 PM
The other night when LA was getting curbstomped my least favorite poster from the political forum chimed in to say that Rudy T was really motivating the Rockets. And then I lol'd.

Kai
05-16-2009, 10:05 PM
lol @ this thread.

baseline bum
05-16-2009, 10:18 PM
The other night when LA was getting curbstomped my least favorite poster from the political forum chimed in to say that Rudy T was really motivating the Rockets. And then I lol'd.

How can you pick a least favorite from there? The bottom 20 or so are completely indistinguishable, as they all say the exact same shit.

balli
05-16-2009, 11:11 PM
How can you pick a least favorite from there? The bottom 20 or so are completely indistinguishable, as they all say the exact same shit.

I'm not exactly an entirely coherent heavyweight in there and won't go low enough to call them out by name, but an occasional political poster who isn't a troll along the lines of hope4dopes, disregards ALL argumentation and routinely goes straight for vehement bile and hatred. And he/she just absolutely drives me up the wall. And thinks Rudy T is still coaching HOU, which I found funny.