PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe I am graduating tomorrow

Spurs16212
05-16-2009, 10:20 PM
I can't believe I am finally graduating with my Batchelor's Degree tomorrow from Texas A&M San Antonio....... Never thought I would get there......

E20
05-16-2009, 10:21 PM
congrats.

what is your major

duncan228
05-16-2009, 10:22 PM
Congrats. Nice accomplishment. :tu

Spurs16212
05-16-2009, 10:22 PM
Kinesiology with a Minor in Mathematics..... Looking for a job in Northside ISD..... I am also the Assistant Coach for Men's Basketball right now at
Palo Alto College.....

E20
05-16-2009, 10:25 PM
what sort of reseach did you do and how was working under a professor? easy/hard

i'm curious, because I'm gonna have to be doing this too in a year or two.

Spurs16212
05-16-2009, 10:29 PM
Three years ago I was told that I had an inability to write in the management level to have my own branch at my job in a financial institution but yet I was still allowed to do their job.

I left that job in an instant and pursued my degree.... Three years later, I am done. They pisted me off but I am glad they did it. Now I am much happier in my new profession.

Spurs16212
05-16-2009, 10:32 PM
what sort of reseach did you do and how was working under a professor? easy/hard

i'm curious, because I'm gonna have to be doing this too in a year or two.

Some of the classes are not too bad and some are a little difficult. However, your grades will reflect your level of dedication in your work. Work hard and you will suceed.

Now the Mathematics Courses in the 3000 and 4000 levels are difficult. I had a rough time this semester with two classes but I survived.

ploto
05-17-2009, 10:44 AM
Kinesiology with a Minor in Mathematics..... Looking for a job in Northside ISD..... I am also the Assistant Coach for Men's Basketball right now at Palo Alto College.....

The minor in math was a smart move- may help you get in the door.

Congrats!!

2Blonde
05-17-2009, 12:07 PM
congratulations.

Bukefal
05-17-2009, 12:20 PM
Nice! Congratulations!

Summers
05-17-2009, 02:51 PM
Woo-hoo! Seems like it'll be forever before I can say the same for myself. :)

BlackSwordsMan
05-17-2009, 03:36 PM
can't wait until I get my SAC diploma

mookie2001
05-17-2009, 04:03 PM
nk0aQg0p6Bw

SpursStalker
05-17-2009, 04:17 PM
Kinesiology with a Minor in Mathematics..... Looking for a job in Northside ISD..... I am also the Assistant Coach for Men's Basketball right now at
Palo Alto College.....

:wow

Really now?

Spur-Addict
05-17-2009, 06:45 PM
congrats. Nice accomplishment. :tu

+1

sonic21
05-17-2009, 07:04 PM
congrats!

Fat Bones
05-17-2009, 10:02 PM
Some of the classes are not too bad and some are a little difficult. However, your grades will reflect your level of dedication in your work. Work hard and you will suceed.

Now the Mathematics Courses in the 3000 and 4000 levels are difficult. I had a rough time this semester with two classes but I survived.

Sincerest congratulations, however, you misspelled "succeed". Go get your Ph.D..:p:

Spurs16212
05-17-2009, 11:38 PM
Sincerest congratulations, however, you misspelled "succeed". Go get your Ph.D..:p:

Thank you for catching that and bringing it to my attention. As for my Ph.D, I do not think that will happen. Although I will be starting on my Masters Program in the fall at Texas A&M - San Antonio in Kinesiology with an emphasis on Sports Administration.

Spurs16212
05-17-2009, 11:46 PM
Thank you everyone for congratulating me on a milestone and the ceremony today was awesome. I had every intention on moving to Kingsville, TX as I received an offer to be a Graduate Assistant Coach at Texas A&M-Kingsville with the Men's Basketball Team, but an unfortunate situation happened with the Kinesiology Department that made me decided that San Antonio was home and I will stay on the Coaching Staff with Palo Alto College. So if anyone is not doing anything during Basketball season and would like to attend a game, please send me a message and I will take care of the SpursTalk members. Our students need all the support they can get as we strive to help them excel in the classroom and move them on to four year universities playing basketball or not.

tlongII
05-17-2009, 11:56 PM
I can't believe I am finally graduating with my Batchelor's Degree tomorrow from Texas A&M San Antonio....... Never thought I would get there......

Congratulations! You also mis-spelled Bachelor's.

SpursStalker
05-18-2009, 07:16 AM
Thank you everyone for congratulating me on a milestone and the ceremony today was awesome. I had every intention on moving to Kingsville, TX as I received an offer to be a Graduate Assistant Coach at Texas A&M-Kingsville with the Men's Basketball Team, but an unfortunate situation happened with the Kinesiology Department that made me decided that San Antonio was home and I will stay on the Coaching Staff with Palo Alto College. So if anyone is not doing anything during Basketball season and would like to attend a game, please send me a message and I will take care of the SpursTalk members. Our students need all the support they can get as we strive to help them excel in the classroom and move them on to four year universities playing basketball or not.

I'll see you at some away games when you play others in the AC district.

:lol

angel_luv
05-18-2009, 10:56 AM
Congrats! :)

AlamoSpursFan
05-18-2009, 11:07 AM
Congrats, man! I was at your graduation. Mrs. ASF got her Bachelor's from there also. I think the Secretary of State is STILL talking...

marini martini
05-18-2009, 11:27 AM
So if anyone is not doing anything during Basketball season and would like to attend a game, please send me a message and I will take care of the SpursTalk members.

Do they sell beer or wine in the concession stand??? If so, count me in as a definite maybe.:lol

Congratulations on your acheevement!!!:toast (what's up with all the spell police???)

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-18-2009, 11:33 AM
Congrats! :tu

Dex
05-18-2009, 11:35 AM
Good job. :tu

Welcome to Hell. :lol

Spurs16212
05-18-2009, 07:32 PM
I'll see you at some away games when you play others in the AC district.

:lol

Men's

South Texas Club Sports League consists of:

Palo Alto College
Northwest Vista College
St. Philip's College
San Antonio College
Victoria College
Our Lady of the Lake University
Southwest Texas Junior College
Lonestar College - Cy Fair (Houston, TX)

__________________________________________________ ___________

Season will start right around Mid-October...... More details to come

Spurs16212
05-18-2009, 07:38 PM
Do they sell beer or wine in the concession stand??? If so, count me in as a definite maybe.:lol

Congratulations on your acheevement!!!:toast (what's up with all the spell police???)

Sorry......... The president of the College does not allow us to sell alcohol........ lol

SpursStalker
05-19-2009, 07:16 AM
Men's

South Texas Club Sports League consists of:

Palo Alto College
Northwest Vista College
St. Philip's College
San Antonio College
Victoria College
Our Lady of the Lake University
Southwest Texas Junior College
Lonestar College - Cy Fair (Houston, TX)

__________________________________________________ ___________

Season will start right around Mid-October...... More details to come

Yep that's the list ...

I do travel paperwork for the Men's Basketball and the Woman's Volleyball teams.

I'm in one of the colleges you listed ...

:wow :D

The other side
05-19-2009, 07:19 AM
Good luck and I'll see you on the other side.