PDA

View Full Version : I need to vent about an idiot

Summers
05-17-2009, 02:17 PM
He pays his rent late a lot. Whatever. I really don't care, 'cause I'm cool like that. He didn't pay rent in February, but his roommate paid his share, so no worries. He made it up in March. Cool. He didn't pay his rent in April. And now it's the middle of May and he hasn't paid his share of rent. That puts them behind a full month of rent, which is grounds for eviction. Since I've left him two messages and he hasn't bothered calling me back, I dropped off a note saying you have to pay your rent or I have to evict you.

So the roommate called me yesterday to say it was a rude note. It was a form letter, so I guess he thinks it's rude of me to imply they can't live there for free. He says J (the one who won't return my calls) knows he paid his rent, but he can't find the money order stubs because his mother came over and cleaned his room. Yeah, you read right. Today the mother called me to tell me I was a thief or liar because she knows her son is telling the truth. She says to me that J told her he had the money for rent and dropped off a money order earlier this month right before he left for Las Vegas, and then he dropped off another one when he got back from Las Vegas. Hello, you stupid whore! Do you hear the words coming out of your mouth? But instead of saying that I said "yes ma'am" a lot.

I told her in 7 years of managing the same 4 apartment complexes, I have ever lost 1 single check (and it was lost in the mail, so really I didn't lose it, but whatever). I don't think it's likely I've misplaced 2 separate money orders dropped off at two separate times in one month. But she knows her son paid his rent and this is MY problem, not theirs. I will find those money orders and apologize, she says, as if I'm hiding them in my silverware drawer because my life isn't exciting enough. And then she delivered my favorite line from people who can't pay rent: "I'll be in touch with my lawyer". I don't give a shit. Call your lawyer. We have one too. In the meantime, start packing.

Sorry to go all B2B on y'all, but it's either write it down here or tell her her son spent $1100 on booze and hookers and is too big a pussy to admit it.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-17-2009, 02:25 PM
jingle jangle baby!

Summers
05-17-2009, 02:29 PM
How do you remember that?? And what does that have to do with this? :lol

exstatic
05-17-2009, 02:31 PM
These sound like the same people that shop and work at B2B's RV and trailerama!!

Summers
05-17-2009, 02:34 PM
These sound like the same people that shop and work at B2B's RV and trailerama!!

Did I mention I have a Southern drawl? :lol

timvp
05-17-2009, 02:36 PM
Sounds like "J" needs to hire a life coach. If you are going to lie, don't say you paid when you got back from Vegas.

jack sommerset
05-17-2009, 02:37 PM
What a loser. Momma calling for her adult son. I would be soooooooooo annoyed doing that for a living! Money orders,wtf! LOL Vegas. Thats where his rent went. Why is she calling her lawyer. She has nothing to with it.

ShoogarBear
05-17-2009, 02:39 PM
See now, back in the good old days, this thread would be ripe for some really good trolls.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-17-2009, 02:39 PM
Those days are dead along with the Rockets' season.

Summers
05-17-2009, 02:57 PM
I feel better. Thanks for letting me rant. I hope she calls back. I'm ready for her. :lol

BlackSwordsMan
05-17-2009, 05:20 PM
ever let a chick get away with not paying for a month with a quicky

Bukefal
05-17-2009, 05:34 PM
You should be very hard on such persons. He has been making this fault for multiple times right? Be hard, kick him out. Its only getting you troubles. :toast

TDMVPDPOY
05-17-2009, 05:35 PM
shouldve woop out ur dick and tell her to stfu b4 u get smack teh fuck up....

Biernutz
05-17-2009, 06:34 PM
He should go back and live with his mommy. Mommy would like that!

Kori Ellis
05-17-2009, 08:25 PM
ever let a chick get away with not paying for a month with a quicky

shouldve woop out ur dick and tell her to stfu b4 u get smack teh fuck up....

Summers is a woman.

Frenzy
05-17-2009, 08:36 PM
dildo then..

Trainwreck2100
05-17-2009, 08:44 PM
look i gave you those money orders, its not my fault your kid probably used it to wipe his ass

BlackSwordsMan
05-17-2009, 08:50 PM
Summers is a woman.

:lmao, oops

Mark in Austin
05-17-2009, 08:57 PM
What a loser. Momma calling for her adult son.

Mommy coming over to clean the adult son's room is even worse. He might technically be an adult, but he's definitely not a man.

Sense
05-18-2009, 01:26 AM
Oh please please please keep us updated on this ...

I just hate idiots like these who try to get away with shit by lying..

Heath Ledger
05-18-2009, 04:07 AM
This is quite funny, i just paid my rent went to the post office bought two money orders totaling $1200 put it in the envelope with postage and gave to the desk clerk and guess what? It never showed up, tracking shows nothing and my landlord wants to evict me? Good for me i have proof of the money orders being purchased.

BacktoBasics
05-18-2009, 08:57 AM
Don't take their shit. You did the right thing. Its simple. Prove you paid your rent or get evicted.

Dex
05-18-2009, 09:17 AM
Let Mommy talk to their lawyer. Unless she can magically come up with the stubs for the money orders that "she lost" when she was cleaning her loser son's apartment to prove that "he paid", her case wouldn't even stand up to Judge Judy.

What a hassle.

Fabbs
05-18-2009, 09:58 AM
Summers would you want to go on one of those goofy judge tv shows and make some cash out of this in addition to winning a judgement? Mommas boy would also get paid.

I don't know the latest pay structure but it used to be $400 each, might be a grand by now.

No i have not appeared on one. My friend whose little dog got eaten by a pit bull almost did tho. Pit bull owner pulled out a week before the scheduled appearance. I'll ask her what she was offered. I thought she said they paid transportation to/from L.A. too.

Bigzax
05-18-2009, 10:23 AM
Summers would you want to go on one of those goofy judge tv shows and make some cash out of this in addition to winning a judgement? Mommas boy would also get paid.

I don't know the latest pay structure but it used to be $400 each, might be a grand by now.

No i have not appeared on one. My friend whose little dog got eaten by a pit bull almost did tho. Pit bull owner pulled out a week before the scheduled appearance. I'll ask her what she was offered. I thought she said they paid transportation to/from L.A. too.

a free trip to LA, with cash, expenses paid! sound cool.

mouse, I think you can sue Waste Management for making the dumpsters so hard to get out of...might be too big for TV though...

PM5K
05-18-2009, 01:57 PM
Wow, that guy is all kind of epic fail in life.

If I had to guess I'd say mommy winds up paying his rent rather than have him get evicted, but that's just a guess.