Allanon
05-17-2009, 04:48 PM
Lakers in 4, maybe 5 games.

Muser
05-17-2009, 04:50 PM
Nuggz in 7.

dickface
05-17-2009, 04:51 PM
it's nothing personal but the Nuggets are the favorites in this series.

ElNono
05-17-2009, 04:51 PM
Nuggets in 6...

kamikazi_player
05-17-2009, 04:52 PM
Nuggets with Billips> Nuggets with Iverson
Nuggets in 6

UrAphag
05-17-2009, 04:56 PM
Looks like the lakers are underdogs huh

pauls931
05-17-2009, 04:57 PM
I wish Denver, but I say they just keep on splitting home games with LA taking game 7. Actually I don't have a clue since this will be the first team with any offensive firepower that LA faces in the playoffs.

Hemotivo
05-17-2009, 04:58 PM
Pepitos en 5

braeden0613
Nuggets in 6 or 7

Amaso
Melo plays like a high schooler against the Lakers for some reason. Theres no speed on the Nuggets to exploit LA in the pick and roll. Lakers in 5.

TampaDude
05-17-2009, 04:59 PM
Lakers are soft. Nuggets in 6. Book it.

baseline bum
05-17-2009, 05:01 PM
LA in 6.

kamikazi_player
05-17-2009, 05:02 PM
Looks like the lakers are underdogs huh
We just hate them.

21_Blessings
05-17-2009, 05:06 PM
Lake Show in 5, possibly 6 due to a 'Denver sucks so bad we don't really care if we lose this game'.

endrity
05-17-2009, 05:17 PM
In the playoffs it's all about matchups, and the Rox had two great defenders to throw at Kobe, the Nuggets have none; alright, Dahntay Jones is pretty good, but nowhere close to the other two.

In order for the Nuggets to win, Melo has to play like a top player in the league and Nene and KMart have to be better than their counterparts. We'll see.

Showtime24 LAKERS
05-17-2009, 05:20 PM
Denver doesn't play D as well as Houston, so Lakers should win this in 5.

E20
05-17-2009, 05:24 PM
I want the Lakers to win this one.

I also want the celtics to win against the magic.

damn Lebron takes down the celts and the lakers. lmao that would be sweet

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-17-2009, 05:24 PM
In the playoffs it's all about matchups, and the Rox had two great defenders to throw at Kobe, the Nuggets have none; alright, Dahntay Jones is pretty good, but nowhere close to the other two.

In order for the Nuggets to win, Melo has to play like a top player in the league and Nene and KMart have to be better than their counterparts. We'll see.

Nuggets should employ the Suns strategy against Kobe let him get his but take out the other dudes. I think they can handle Gasol and Bynum with their bigs....
Birdman will outrebound them for instance.

Chauncey is going to destroy Fisher as well as the young PG's...
Frankly, Nuggets don't really need defense, they just have to match offense. Who's going to guard their weapons??
JR Smith?? Melo??
They don't have any defenders outside of half-assed Kobe...and manchild Bynum who has his head in the clouds for three quarters of the game.

Ghazi
05-17-2009, 05:26 PM
Wow at the Denver kool aid people are drinking right now.

What did Denver do that was so impressive against Dallas?

Denver in 5

UrAphag
05-17-2009, 05:26 PM
Nuggets should employ the Suns strategy against Kobe let him get his but take out the other dudes. I think they can handle Gasol and Bynum with their bigs....
Birdman will outrebound them for instance.

Chauncey is going to destroy Fisher as well as the young PG's...
Frankly, Nuggets don't really need defense, they just have to match offense. Who's going to guard their weapons??
JR Smith?? Melo??
They don't have any defenders outside of half-assed Kobe...and manchild Bynum who has his head in the clouds for three quarters of the game.
Yeah with that being said lakers win the series

ElNono
05-17-2009, 05:27 PM
Chauncey knows how to beat Phil and Kobe. He's been there and done that.
Nuggz in 6.

MarHill
05-17-2009, 05:29 PM
it's nothing personal but the Nuggets are the favorites in this series.

They shouldn't be.

I know how well they've played against New Orleans and Dallas...but both of those teams are nowhere near the Lakers.

The playoffs are about matchups...more than anything. The Nuggets like run up and down the court...well the Lakers like to run up and down the court as well. The Lakers do it better than anyone else in the league.

You have to beat the Lakers like the Celtics did last year and what the Rockets were able to do in the WC Semis.

The Nuggets will be physical.....but the Lakers size advantage will offset their physicality. Moreover, while Denver's defense is better...but it is nothing like Houston was (at home) and Cleveland's defense. They gave up over 110 points in the last two games against Dallas.

Also, I believe the Lakers will much more focused in this series than the WC Semis.

They know how well Denver has been playing and will bring it.

The Lakers in 6!

iggypop123
05-17-2009, 05:29 PM
lakers in 6. fatigue will get the lakers in one road game then lakers close out in 6

BlackSwordsMan
05-17-2009, 05:31 PM
Denver in 5

:toast

Showtime24 LAKERS
05-17-2009, 05:33 PM
The Nuggets have played better in the playoffs, but they do not match up well with Kobe or Pau. They have no one that can guard those two players effectively which means they will need to constantly double team.That will be the Nuggets demise.

rayray2k8
05-17-2009, 05:35 PM
Note to the lakers..
You're in for one bumpy ride.

RedsLakers24
05-17-2009, 05:37 PM
Fisher will have an easier time with Chancey because he is a bigger and slower guard, Brooks was just too fast for Fisher

Ghazi
05-17-2009, 05:38 PM
It's quite simple here

Denver isn't that good. I know bullshit basketball when I see it, and Denver plays bullshit basketball, not championship basketball.

They still waste a few possessions here and there with retarded shots, their defense fouls a lot and is overrated, and their front court depth and size are overrated.

Bynum will have a big series, as will Gasol. Odom is a wild card, he may go off too. Handling that front line is a tad different than handling Dampier. Denver does not have a true center and is going up against the best frontline in the NBA.

Billups is gonna cool off due to the law of averages. 51% from arc? Yeah right.

Melo will revert back to 40% playoff form due to the law of averages

Kobe is gonna have a big series

Denver cannot outscore Los Angeles 4/7 times. Not having home court hurts too.

Bukefal
05-17-2009, 05:40 PM
I guess Denver in 6. Lakers have lost their motivation a bit and they are tired. Whereas Denver is on fire. Go Denver!

sonic21
05-17-2009, 05:41 PM
kobe needs to play better for the lakers to have a chance

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-17-2009, 05:49 PM
Yeah with that being said lakers win the series

It's wishful thinking on my part.... :lol

I think the Lakers CAN lose this series, if they put in an effort with their entitlement attitude.

I think Denver can have X-factors against your team though, moreso than Lakers can against Denver.

JoeTait75
05-17-2009, 05:59 PM
Lake Show in six. I don't think Denver matches up very well.

Flux451
05-17-2009, 06:01 PM
Buttnuggets in 6 baby!

(japanese accent translation needed)
Rakels ale going down!

Amuseddaysleeper
05-17-2009, 06:04 PM
Denver in 6

DeadlyDynasty
05-17-2009, 06:27 PM
Lake Show in six. I don't think Denver matches up very well.
That's the key right there. Seems like everyone's looking past this point and concentrating solely on how Denver has played thus far compared to the Lakers. Denver does not have a defender that's even half as capable as Shane Battier at containing KB. The frontcourt is also a mismatch, Nene and K-mart are too undersized. To Denver's credit, they have a HUGE mismatch in their favor at PG...expect Chauncey to be the star of this series, win or lose.

j-money24
05-17-2009, 06:47 PM
Sweet, i love being the underdog.

Allanon
05-17-2009, 07:02 PM
Sweet, i love being the underdog.

Yup, I agree. Wins are so much greater when you're the underdog.

Lakers don't get the respect and will be going into their last two remaining series as underdogs. It's going to be a great year.

Lakers vs the World, bring it on.

mojorizen7
05-17-2009, 07:10 PM
LAKERS in seven.
The NBA powers that be will never let the Finals matchup of the decade to get fouled up.
KOBE vs LeBron

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
05-17-2009, 07:22 PM
Bring on the Nuggets!!!!

http://i.pbase.com/o4/60/64560/1/58634671.Nuggets.jpg

iggypop123
05-17-2009, 07:34 PM
the dream matchup will happen. the question is how long until martin tries a thug punch on gasol . i would go with 7 min left in the first quarter

mytespurs
05-17-2009, 07:48 PM
Yup, I agree. Wins are so much greater when you're the underdog.

Lakers don't get the respect and will be going into their last two remaining series as underdogs. It's going to be a great year.

Lakers vs the World, bring it on.

Lakers underdogs???!!! :lol

Everyone and their mother picked the Lakers to win the championship this year. If the Lakers aren't suddenly getting the respect, it's because of their inconsistent play & lack of focus against the Jazz & Rockets.....nothing more. Denver is getting a lot of props, understandly so, because they're playing well.....let the lakers go up 2-0 in the series and everyone will jump on their bandwagon again. I think everyone is waiting for the "championship" Laker team to show up.
Sorry, the "underdog" and "us against the world" mentality in their case doesn't work with me. :) But if playing the "get no respect" card gets them motivated, kudos to them....but it shouldn't be necessary with a team so deep & talented with a HOF coach and a HOF player in Kobe Bryant.

mytespurs
05-17-2009, 07:50 PM
Lakers in 6

I don't think Denver has what it takes yet to beat the Lakers. And I think the 7 game series w/the Rockets may have put a bit of a scare into the Lakers.

Allanon
05-17-2009, 07:55 PM
Lakers underdogs???!!! :lol

:rollin:lmao:rollin

In response to the "Nuggets in 6" vote above :)

dirk4mvp
05-17-2009, 08:43 PM
With how soft the Lakers frontcourt is, the Nuggets match up very well.

Thugs in 6. And that's being generous. The Laker haven't shown anything this postseason that they won't get their asses kicked up and down the court by the Nuggets.

MarHill
05-17-2009, 10:11 PM

Thugs in 6. And that's being generous. The Laker haven't shown anything this postseason that they won't get their asses kicked up and down the court by the Nuggets.

They are soft but skilled and will have the height advantage over Martin and Nene.

Sorry.....it will be the Lakers in 6!

The Nuggets strength is the same the as the Lakers strength....up and down basketball! And the Lakers (I have to admit as a Spurs fan) do it better than any team in the league.

Also, the Nuggets' defense (while much better this season) is not a lockdown defense like the Celtics of last year or Houston in this series at home or the Spurs in their championship years.

And you have counter the Lakers offense with aggressive defense without fouling.

Moreover, the Lakers will be much more focused in this round against the Nuggets!

David Bowie
05-17-2009, 10:12 PM
Nuggets in 6

They have the momentum

Findog
05-17-2009, 10:15 PM
The Lakers are going to have a hard time winning one in Denver if they are inconsistent like they were against Houston. It has the feel of either Denver in 6 or LA in 7.

bresilhac
05-17-2009, 10:39 PM
The Lakers struggled mightily against an outgunned, severely undermanned Houston team. And they took seven games to win the series. So why do so many people believe that they will even stand a chance against a much, much better, fully manned Denver team? Those that detract from the Nuggets accomplishments thus far should recall that this year's success has been predicated on excellent defense and the leadership of Chauncey Billups. Who is good defense personified.

This series will be more about momentum than matchups. The Lakers in this upcoming series will be matched up with a team as good if not better than themselves. This is when you'll see the weaknesses of the Lakers really start to show up. Superfluke Bynum will be a non-factor and Fisher will be tied up in knots by the play of Billups. The key to beating the Lakers is never to stop Bryant btw, but to shutdown the rest of the team defensively. But in the end the Nuggets current red hot momentum streak will carry them through to the Finals. Along with their stingy defense.

Nuggets in 5.

DeadlyDynasty
05-17-2009, 10:44 PM
The Lakers struggled mightily against an outgunned, severely undermanned Houston team. And they took seven games to win the series. So why do so many people believe that they will even stand a chance against a much, much better, fully manned Denver team? Those that detract from the Nuggets accomplishments thus far should recall that this year's success has been predicated on excellent defense and the leadership of Chauncey Billups. Who is good defense personified.

This series will be more about momentum than matchups. The Lakers in this upcoming series will be matched up with a team as good if not better than themselves. This is when you'll see the weaknesses of the Lakers really start to show up. Superfluke Bynum will be a non-factor and Fisher will be tied up in knots by the play of Billups. The key to beating the Lakers is never to stop Bryant btw, but to shutdown the rest of the team defensively. But in the end the Nuggets current red hot momentum streak will carry them through to the Finals. Along with their stingy defense.

Nuggets in 5.
your argument is about as convincing as Dustin Diamond's acting

noob cake
05-17-2009, 10:52 PM
Lakers in 6. Nuggets are severely overrated this season. Weak playoff opponents, weak season ending schedule.

Although I'll root for the Nuggets.

Jacko
05-17-2009, 10:54 PM
Once again simple minded fans are picking the winner based on how the teams are playing at this very moment and completely ignoring the matchups themselves.

In the playoffs, matchups matter far more than how good/bad a team is playing IMHO.

HOU had the perfect combination of strengths to attack the Lakers. Lockdown defense, two of the best perimeter defenders in the league to throw at Kobe, and speedy PG's aplenty. DEN has none of those things. Their PG's are Billups and old ass Anthony Johnson. They have nobody who can seriously defend Kobe straight up. Their frontcourt also isn't very skilled outside of Nene and both K-Mart and Birdman are foulprone. Melo has always struggled against LAL as well for some reason. DEN is at their best when they play an up and down game, which ironically is when the Lakers are at their best. The Lakers do it better and they have HCA.

I think a lot of people will be surprised at how little the Lakers struggle against the Nuggets.

bresilhac
05-17-2009, 11:01 PM
your argument is about as convincing as Dustin Diamond's acting

And that reply was about as weak and lame as Gasol's defense. Want to elaborate on my assessment further? On second thought, don't. Unsubstantiated negative comments by the likes of Laker fans are not welcome on this particular message board.

iggypop123
05-17-2009, 11:02 PM
i wonder if the thuggets felt the earthquake?

Def Rowe
05-17-2009, 11:06 PM
i wonder if the thuggets felt the earthquake?

That was weird. I didn't so much as feel it, I heard a low rumbling noise.

IronMexican
05-17-2009, 11:20 PM
It all depends how Kobe plays. If Kobe plays team ball, I think LA wins this in 5. If Kobe tries to take over, this thing could go 7.

IronMexican
05-17-2009, 11:20 PM
I felt the quake here pretty strong. I live right where it hit, right off the 105.

poop
05-17-2009, 11:22 PM
when all's said and done, Chuck Norris will win.

iggypop123
05-17-2009, 11:29 PM
when all's said and done, Chuck Norris will win.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s13KQfdAX0

quickerblade
05-17-2009, 11:33 PM
Kobe is going to have a Sportcentre achievment award after this denver series, who will check him???? all the denver bigs will be in foul trouble by the 3rd quarter.

just tell me who is guarding kobe?

timvp
05-17-2009, 11:42 PM
I really don't know how this will play out. It really depends on what Dahntay Jones can do on Kobe. If he can shut him down like he shut down CP3, the Nuggets would romp. But I doubt that happens.

Billups has also sucked in conference finals recently so that's another strike. The Lakers should win the series based on their homecourt advantage, their advantage in talent and the fact that the Nuggets are prone to a chemistry breakdown.

Game 1 will tell a lot of the story. If the Nuggets can get that game, the could keep their current role. But a Game 1 loss would start forcing the Nuggets to think and rely on cohesiveness ... which are their two weaknesses.

resistanze
05-17-2009, 11:47 PM
Sad, but I see the Lakers rolling over the Nuggz in 5. They don't present a good matchup IMO. I'll gladly be proven wrong.

BUMP
05-17-2009, 11:47 PM
RIP Denver you bunch of faggots

Allanon
05-17-2009, 11:50 PM
Fisher will finally have a chance to earn his paycheck this series versus Mr. Bigshot.

Wish Philip had saved Fisher even more for this series.

Also, Bynum's going to be great in this series, bye bye Nene.

DeadlyDynasty
05-17-2009, 11:57 PM
And that reply was about as weak and lame as Gasol's defense. Want to elaborate on my assessment further? On second thought, don't. Unsubstantiated negative comments by the likes of Laker fans are not welcome on this particular message board.
Your original post was so asinine in its logic that my previous response was all it warranted, but...ask and you shall receive.

-The only matchup you addressed was the PG position, which I agree, heavily favors Denver.
-You conveniently forgot that Denver's frontcourt is undersized against LA's...look at what Pau did to the Denver frontline last year (Billups doesn't affect that aspect, so it's a good reference to go to).
-Who in god's name is gonna guard KB? Do you have another Shane Battier and Ron Artest combo around? No, there is nothing even remotely close to those defenders.
-You alluded to Denver playing defense...wtf have you been watching? Care to explain that one?

It all comes down to motivation...if the Lakers play with purpose then they'll win--the mismatches almost exclusively favor them. Your argument is based in faulty logic and wishful thinking. Their (Denver's) momentum will carry them through? This is the pros, homes...that emotional shit is left at the door once a new series starts. Look at the 2005 Miami Heat. Started off 8-0, sweeping two garbage teams (kinda reminds you of a team playing now, doesn't it?), then getting beat by the Pistons 4-3.

Jacob1983
05-18-2009, 12:02 AM
Some people from ESPN have picked the Nuggets to beat the Lakers.

Allanon
05-18-2009, 12:07 AM
Some people from ESPN have picked the Nuggets to beat the Lakers.

Hollinger and Legler both know that Kobe's gonna take out golden boy Lebron if they meet in the Finals. If you've read all the pro-LeBron articles they've written, such a possibility would really hurt.

Don't know about Abbott.

BUMP
05-18-2009, 12:09 AM
Sweeeeeeeep out the garbage, over/under on how many games it takes for the Birdman to spread his STDs to the rest of the team when he goes bipolar and anally rapes George Karl and cums in everyone of his teammates asshole

Killakobe81
05-18-2009, 12:10 AM
Lakers in 6

DeadlyDynasty
05-18-2009, 12:11 AM
Sweeeeeeeep out the garbage, over/under on how many games it takes for the Birdman to spread his STDs to the rest of the team when he goes bipolar and anally rapes George Karl and cums in everyone of his teammates asshole
:rollin that was so random:rollin

poop
05-18-2009, 12:15 AM

in which case the Mavs must have already succumbed to AIDS.

21_Blessings
05-18-2009, 12:18 AM
in which case the Mavs must have already succumbed to AIDS.

Which they contracted from San Antonio after ass fucking them in round 1.

mytespurs
05-18-2009, 12:44 AM
Hollinger and Legler both know that Kobe's gonna take out golden boy Lebron if they meet in the Finals. If you've read all the pro-LeBron articles they've written, such a possibility would really hurt.

Don't know about Abbott.

Why does everyone hate on LeBron so? This guy is a talent, fun to watch and personable. He's only 24....his best years are probably ahead of him.

I hope there are championships in his future even if it's not in the cards this year.

Allanon
05-18-2009, 12:59 AM
Why does everyone hate on LeBron so? This guy is a talent, fun to watch and personable. He's only 24....his best years are probably ahead of him.

I hope there are championships in his future even if it's not in the cards this year.

I don't hate LeBron, he just happens to be in the way of the Lakers and their Championship.

I'll start giving LeBron his props after these Finals and then start talking shit about him once the Playoffs start up again next year :)

I think alot of the recent hate on LeBron is a result of his dance routines during games/pre-game pictures/sideline celebrations/Chosen1 tattoo...that kind of stuff.

Cry Havoc
05-18-2009, 01:40 AM
I think alot of the recent hate on LeBron is a result of his dance routines during games/pre-game pictures/sideline celebrations/Chosen1 tattoo...that kind of stuff.

Yeah.... amazing how people turn on a superstar. :lol

mytespurs
05-18-2009, 01:41 AM
I don't hate LeBron, he just happens to be in the way of the Lakers and their Championship.

I'll start giving LeBron his props after these Finals and then start talking shit about him once the Playoffs start up again next year :)

I think alot of the recent hate on LeBron is a result of his dance routines during games/pre-game pictures/sideline celebrations/Chosen1 tattoo...that kind of stuff.-now this one point I agree with.....I don't like all that stuff they do on the sidelines either......save all that hoopla when you win something! I doubt we'll see much of that if we make the finals....unless they're blowing out the opponent :king

BTW, I wasn't referring to you per se regarding the hating on LeBron....I see many do it here as well...I was curious as to why........

Phonzie20
05-18-2009, 07:54 AM
I really don't know how this will play out. It really depends on what Dahntay Jones can do on Kobe. If he can shut him down like he shut down CP3, the Nuggets would romp. But I doubt that happens.

Jones will not shut down Kobe. This whole forum knows that but he can get a bit under his skin. As he did with CP3. The problem is, Kobe feeds off that. It can go either way. DJ will have 6 fouls to give it ends up going that way.

Billups has also sucked in conference finals recently so that's another strike.

Different squad. Different options this time.

The Lakers should win the series based on their homecourt advantage, their advantage in talent and the fact that the Nuggets are prone to a chemistry breakdown.

I am very concerned about LA having homecourt which prob will be the nuggs nail in the coffin most likely. I'm not sure what you mean by chemistry issues though. I'm not seeing it. Not this season. Are you thinking of previous years?

Either way. Should be entertaining.

stretch
05-18-2009, 08:14 AM
LA in 6

Red Hawk #21
05-18-2009, 10:48 AM
Outlaws in 6. F the Fakers.

Brazil
05-18-2009, 10:56 AM
What I want Denver in 6
What will happen Lakers in 7

DeadlyDynasty
05-18-2009, 10:59 AM
What I want Denver in 6

Don't forget to blame the refs and Stern for the result. whatever helps you sleep at night:toast

Brazil
05-18-2009, 11:11 AM
Don't forget to blame the refs and Stern for the result. whatever helps you sleep at night:toast

Just because you seem to be concerned : I've no problem to sleep at night.

Lakers / Cavs are the most likely finals, in that case there won't be any Stern doubt, for the league Kobe or Lebroon win is a good deal. Oh and BTW so far I think better teams earned their spot in the conference finals, not LA's fault if they played a rocket team w/o yao and mac.

Now I really hope to see two good series between the 4 teams at full strengh.

I don't wish lakers good luck they really don't need. Good luck to Denver :toast

DeadlyDynasty
05-18-2009, 11:15 AM
Just because you seem to be concerned : I've no problem to sleep at night.

Lakers / Cavs are the most likely finals, in that case there won't be any Stern doubt, for the league Kobe or Lebroon win is a good deal. Oh and BTW so far I think better teams earned their spot in the conference finals, not LA's fault if they played a rocket team w/o yao and mac.

Now I really hope to see two good series between the 4 teams at full strengh.

I don't wish lakers good luck they really don't need. Good luck to Denver :toast

yeah, it's not like the Lakers and Cavs were the two best teams this season and won their conferences handily...nah, it would have nothing to do with that:rolleyes

Blaming the refs or Stern is just immature. The better team always wins

Red Hawk #21
05-18-2009, 11:37 AM
yeah, it's not like the Lakers and Cavs were the two best teams this season and won their conferences handily...nah, it would have nothing to do with that:rolleyes

Mentiras!
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z170/joejohnson24/donaghy2.jpg

DeadlyDynasty
05-18-2009, 11:40 AM
Mentiras!
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z170/joejohnson24/donaghy2.jpg

lol, Brazil should know him...that's the spurs best friend:toast

Brazil
05-18-2009, 12:06 PM

Read my post this is exactly what I said: so far the better teams earned / deserved their spot in the conference finals.

Now saying the better team always wins is just wrong see 2002 kings for instance.

DollarSlice
05-18-2009, 01:34 PM
Here's a good in depth preview and match up of the series. (http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/09playoff_preview_c.html?cid=playoff1)

j-money24
05-18-2009, 02:01 PM
Lakers suck.

Spurlady
05-18-2009, 02:19 PM
Not sure Denver can win, but I will root for any team to beat the Lakers.

2Cleva
05-18-2009, 02:21 PM
Don't know about Abbott.

Abbot is a Trailblazer diehard. Laker-hating is in his blood.

Allanon
05-18-2009, 02:22 PM
What I want Denver in 6

Smart man. :lol

monosylab1k
05-18-2009, 02:24 PM
5PDuqk_DSMw

Allanon
05-18-2009, 02:24 PM
Abbot is a Trailblazer diehard. Laker-hating is in his blood.

Thanks for the info, bro, makes sense.

The_Game
05-18-2009, 02:45 PM
Find it funny how overrated Denver have become...you beat a 7th and then a 6th seed and that makes you good enough to beat L.A? what a joke...

Spursfan092120
05-18-2009, 02:46 PM
PLEASE...oh PLEASE change your favorite team back to the Lakers. How the HELL can you say a team is overrated when they've dominated both series they've been in. If they Lakers beat Denver in 5 games..then they were overrated...till then, sssshhhhh Laker homer.

The_Game
05-18-2009, 02:48 PM
7TH SEED THEN THE 6TH SEED....thats who they beat.

The_Game
05-18-2009, 02:48 PM
Nov 01: 5-15 (33%)
Nov 21: 5-19 (29%)
Feb 27: 4-17 (23%)
Apr 09: 8-16 (50%)

Spursfan092120
05-18-2009, 02:50 PM
7TH SEED THEN THE 6TH SEED....thats who they beat.
And the Lakers beat the 8 seed and the 5 seed..and had problems with the 5 seed, with the series going to Game 7 when that 5 seed was minus their two best players. At least Denver dominated both series..what's your point?

Morg1411
05-18-2009, 02:55 PM
Nuggets have made the Denver homeboy in me proud this season, and I hope they can keep up their momentum.

I'll say Denver in 6 if they get on a good roll from the start. If they falter and let L.A. take over for more than about 2 quarters in the first 3 games, Denver will lose their heads, L.A. will get the momentum and take the series. That would blow, much as the Lakers blow. Go Nuggets!

Oh, and fuck the Lakers.

Morg1411
05-18-2009, 02:56 PM
Find it funny how overrated Denver have become...you beat a 7th and then a 6th seed and that makes you good enough to beat L.A? what a joke...

Fuck off.

rayray2k8
You call that pathetic?? The Yao less Rockets took the Lakers to a 7 game series.
Bro, you're in for a hell of a surprise.

spurs_fan_in_exile
LA taking nights off in the playoffs can make any team good enough to beat them.

manufan10
05-18-2009, 02:57 PM
The Lakers don't have the testicular fortitude to beat the Nuggets in 5.

IronMexican
05-18-2009, 02:58 PM
That's cause Radmonavic was in those first two meetings.

Morg1411
05-18-2009, 02:59 PM

Fuck off.

baseline bum
05-18-2009, 03:01 PM
The Lakers beat an 8th seed and what, a fucking 12th seed? You're a moron, douchebag Laker fan.

The_Game
05-18-2009, 03:01 PM
Fuck off.

big words from such a little man. I look down on people like you.

TheMACHINE
05-18-2009, 03:02 PM

at this point, Spurs fans would say the Bucks would beat the Lakers. They'll find a way to spin it, and they'll believe it.

its ok though. They got thier heart broken by Dallas, they got thier heart broken by the Rockets, now they'll get thier heart broken by Denver.

Spurs fans all up on Denver and Cavs nutz.

baseline bum

Looks like Kobe's statlines in elimination games.

The_Game

when L.A are focused they own everybody, the nuggets are simply not on the lakers level.

The_Game
05-18-2009, 03:03 PM
Fuck off.

stick to the topic kiddo.

TheMACHINE
05-25-2009, 02:25 AM
Wow at the Denver kool aid people are drinking right now.

What did Denver do that was so impressive against Dallas?

Denver in 5

Nuggets in 5.

Here's the first group. :king

21_Blessings
05-25-2009, 03:50 AM
lmao

crc21209
05-25-2009, 04:17 AM
Nuggets in 6 still...yeah I said it.

TheMACHINE
05-25-2009, 11:57 AM
lmao

if the Lakers win today, I got a long night of gathering quotes. lol

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
05-25-2009, 12:54 PM
Let's GO LAKERS!!!!! http://www.clublakers.com/forum/images/smilies/jam2.gif

TheMACHINE
05-28-2009, 10:17 AM
Nuggets in 6 or 7

Lakers are soft. Nuggets in 6. Book it.

Chauncey knows how to beat Phil and Kobe. He's been there and done that.
Nuggz in 6.

I guess Denver in 6. Lakers have lost their motivation a bit and they are tired. Whereas Denver is on fire. Go Denver!

Buttnuggets in 6 baby!

(japanese accent translation needed)
Rakels ale going down!

Denver in 6

Nuggets in 6

They have the momentum

Outlaws in 6. F the Fakers.

Nuggets in 6 still...yeah I said it.

:rollin :blah :king :lol

Gotta give props to Spurs fans...they really do stick together. Who is the ring leader in Spurstalk who the spurs fans follow? :downspin:

Spursfan092120
05-28-2009, 01:55 PM
:rollin :blah :king :lol

Gotta give props to Spurs fans...they really do stick together. Who is the ring leader in Spurstalk who the spurs fans follow? :downspin:
We don't FOLLOW anyone, douchebag. I said Nuggz in 7, and I still think they can win it in 7, though I think with that win in LA last night, it's probably a death blow. We're not bandwagon Laker fans that like to follow...we actually have our own minds down here. Just because 32 people on this whole freaking board of thousands thought LA would lose the series doesn't mean we follow each other. Don't be an idiot. I love how one day your team loses and you bash the shit out of them, and then they pull a game out, and all of a sudden they're gods again. Quit being a hypocrite.