PDA

View Full Version : Rockets Fans Are Racists Redneck Scum

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-17-2009, 05:44 PM
Clutchfans...............http://open.salon.com/blog/behind_blue_eyes/recent/page/files/thatsracistgm751224856460.gif

OK I watch your little series with Lakers. I give all credit to the players like Battier, Scola, Landry, Hayes and these types of players. Also Brooks deserves some credit for the wins but also the losses. Very good job of coaching by your coach also. Artest is 50/50. Good credit for defense and terrible for offense.

Anyway I see in Rockets board all the praise and praise for Kyle Lowry your backup point guard. This is so sad and pathetic. You Rockets fans understand Brooks is a midget SG and should be 6 man type player off bench. Like Adelman had Jackson in Kings. So this is all make sense. But you Rockets fans all with praise for Lowry and he should be starter.

You are a bunch of RACIST SCUM. Spanoulis is absolutely about 100 times better than Lowry. Spanoulis >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lowry

Lowry is basic the very extremely poor, homeless, wishes he could find a new cardboard box to live in version of Spanoulis. And what do you Rockets fans do? You bash, ridicule, hate, attack, make fun of, call names non stop always to Spanoulis. Then this scrub who is not even with 6 levels of Spanoulis Lowry is just praise and praise and you are all calling for him to start.

Spanoulis who is superior by leaps and leaps and leaps in EVERY possible way to Lowry is "worst scrub ever" "worst Rockets player ever" Euro trash" and this Lowry is "so talented" "will be the future of Rockets" and all this other RACIST crap.

Spanoulis great great player = white

Lowry below average player = black

Racist redneck bigots is all the Rockets fans are. What a damn disgrace those Rockets fans are. I am actually happy that the rapist beat the team of those redneck racist trailer trash fans.

Clutchfans...............http://open.salon.com/blog/behind_blue_eyes/recent/page/files/thatsracistgm751224856460.gif

BlackSwordsMan
05-17-2009, 05:47 PM
no one wants a greek player on their team

Bukefal
05-17-2009, 05:48 PM
Ok, i actually was defending you and saying you are a good guy, but this? is this necessary? You are searching it yourself my friend.

sook
05-17-2009, 05:51 PM
Most of the Fans that say that are complete idiots. They are Yao only fans that believe it is better for Yao.

If you notice, most veteran posters don't even post there anymore.

The other day I saw a thread saying "Yao fans will cheer for you Houston Rockets."

Just pitiful. Quite frankly, it doesn't matter, the fans are not the coaches and the coaches realize the only reason the rockets won the games they did was brooks.

Hemotivo
05-17-2009, 05:52 PM
please

sonic21
05-17-2009, 05:53 PM
comcast is mad

benefactor
05-17-2009, 05:53 PM
You know, its not our fault that you got into an argument at the mall in Houston and some annoying fan didn't see it your way. Go rant somewhere else.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-17-2009, 05:54 PM
Most of the Fans that say that are complete idiots. They are Yao only fans that believe it is better for Yao.

If you notice, most veteran posters don't even post there anymore.

The other day I saw a thread saying "Yao fans will cheer for you Houston Rockets."

Just pitiful. Quite frankly, it doesn't matter, the fans are not the coaches and the coaches realize the only reason the rockets won the games they did was brooks.

OK good post from you. It is unreal the level of retards in that site. Who is this Clutch moron for real?

Biggems
05-17-2009, 05:58 PM
OK I watch your little series with Lakers. I give all credit to the players like Battier, Scola, Landry, Hayes and these types of players. Also Brooks deserves some credit for the wins but also the losses. Very good job of coaching by your coach also. Artest is 50/50. Good credit for defense and terrible for offense.

Anyway I see in Rockets board all the praise and praise for Kyle Lowry your backup point guard. This is so sad and pathetic. You Rockets fans understand Brooks is a midget SG and should be 6 man type player off bench. Like Adelman had Jackson in Kings. So this is all make sense. But you Rockets fans all with praise for Lowry and he should be starter.

You are a bunch of RACIST SCUM. Spanoulis is absolutely about 100 times better than Lowry. Spanoulis >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lowry

Lowry is basic the very extremely poor, homeless, wishes he could find a new cardboard box to live in version of Spanoulis. And what do you Rockets fans do? You bash, ridicule, hate, attack, make fun of, call names non stop always to Spanoulis. Then this scrub who is not even with 6 levels of Spanoulis Lowry is just praise and praise and you are all calling for him to start.

Spanoulis who is superior by leaps and leaps and leaps in EVERY possible way to Lowry is "worst scrub ever" "worst Rockets player ever" Euro trash" and this Lowry is "so talented" "will be the future of Rockets" and all this other RACIST crap.

Racist redneck bigots is all the Rockets fans are. What a damn disgrace those Rockets fans are. I am actually happy that the rapist beat the team of those redneck racist trailer trash fans.

Take your racism and get the fuck off this board you pathetic piece of shit

ElNono
05-17-2009, 06:00 PM
VSpan sucks. Get over it.

kamikazi_player
05-17-2009, 06:01 PM
vspan sucks. Get over it.
+1

ChumpDumper
05-17-2009, 06:04 PM
Props to Lowry :tu

Biggems
05-17-2009, 06:04 PM

btw, you ignorant tool, most rednecks are white....so explain to me how white people rooting and cheering for black players is racist. explain how white people not rooting for other white people, perhaps cause they are foreigners, is racist? I would say they are more anti-greek or anti-euro, as opposed to being racist. Being Greek isnt a race, it is a nationality, but obviously you are too ignorant to figure it out.

calling someone a redneck is racist. so if the houston fans are racist, you right there with them, but you are too fucking stupid to comprehend that. i am sick and tired of your ignorant, immature, and desrespectful fodder bringing this board down.

i wish the mods would just ban your pathetic ass already.

robbie380
05-17-2009, 06:06 PM

maybe if v-span wasn't such a big pussy mamas boy that ran home after 1 season then he would still be playing here.

and spanoulis isn't white...he is euro trash

did spanoulis ever get a jumper?

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-17-2009, 06:11 PM
btw, you ignorant tool, most rednecks are white....so explain to me how white people rooting and cheering for black players is racist. explain how white people not rooting for other white people, perhaps cause they are foreigners, is racist? I would say they are more anti-greek or anti-euro, as opposed to being racist. Being Greek isnt a race, it is a nationality, but obviously you are too ignorant to figure it out.

calling someone a redneck is racist. so if the houston fans are racist, you right there with them, but you are too fucking stupid to comprehend that. i am sick and tired of your ignorant, immature, and desrespectful fodder bringing this board down.

Rockets fans in clutchfans site is clearly RACIST. They are the scum of humanity.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-17-2009, 06:14 PM
maybe if v-span wasn't such a big pussy mamas boy that ran home after 1 season then he would still be playing here.

and spanoulis isn't white...he is euro trash

According to Rockets fans Lowry going to see his mother would be "a good young black man". Spanoulis doing it is "a Euro trash Greek faggot mamma's boy sissy."

clutchfans site is full of a bunch of KKK, black panthers, Farrakhan wannabes, and redneck trailer trash. And the site owner already got sued before and was in trouble for all the racist things said against the Chinese in the site. I guess someone should sue him for all the things said against Europeans also.

BUMP
05-17-2009, 06:15 PM
they still play basketball in Europe?

Bukefal
05-17-2009, 06:16 PM
I dont get it. the whole point of the thread. its probably the best to just leave the thread and look at it anymore. :)

robbie380
05-17-2009, 06:24 PM
According to Rockets fans Lowry going to see his mother would be "a good young black man". Spanoulis doing it is "a Euro trash Greek faggot mamma's boy sissy."

clutchfans site is full of a bunch of KKK, black panthers, Farrakhan wannabes, and redneck trailer trash. And the site owner already got sued before and was in trouble for all the racist things said against the Chinese in the site. I guess someone should sue him for all the things said against Europeans also.

no but lowry actually came back to the team. spanoulis is still in greece. do you see the difference? 1 guy is a quitter (spanoulis) and the other guy (lowry) isn't a quitter even though he was buried on the bench of the worst team in basketball.

coldsweat
05-17-2009, 06:31 PM
kill_bill_pana, i hope you don't continue your family's tradition of in-breeding.

urunobili
05-17-2009, 06:34 PM
Lowry is a beast

duncan228
05-17-2009, 06:35 PM

People who don't like KBP - put him on your ignore list.

...Just put him on your ignore list. He posts from a proxy server -- so I can't ban him. But maybe if you all ignore him, he'll get tired of his own act when he stops getting attention.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126463

Bob Lanier
05-17-2009, 06:35 PM
Spanoulis is white?

Since when are Greeks white?

benefactor
05-17-2009, 06:36 PM
Lowry is a beast
Indeed. I would easily take him over Hill or just about any other backup point in the league. It sucks Houston keeps getting all of these quality players for basically nothing.

ginobili's bald spot
05-17-2009, 06:50 PM
Lowry >>>>>>>>>>>>> Greece.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-17-2009, 06:51 PM
no but lowry actually came back to the team. spanoulis is still in greece. do you see the difference? 1 guy is a quitter (spanoulis) and the other guy (lowry) isn't a quitter even though he was buried on the bench of the worst team in basketball.

Yes I SEE the "difference"

white player = "Euro trash"

black player = "future starter"

This is very obvious more proof of racism in clutchfans. As only a fool would believe Lowry is a starter material and obviously he is very below the level of Spanoulis.

All I see in Rockets forum is fans call anyone European "trash" "scum" and such. All the fans bashing Chinese and the Chinese bashing the other fans. It is like blacks in the forum for T-Mac and Chinese for Yao and accuse anyone of say anything of be one or the other.

And it is very obvious how fucking RACIST the Houston redneck trailer trash are. ANY white player is getting non stop racist things said about them. It is sad but even Kobe and the rapists fans have more class.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-17-2009, 06:54 PM
Lowry is a terrible player. He and players like that Von Wafer are terrible. They are selfish selfish selfish and have IQ level of maybe 80. Lowry is better though because he will hustle and try in defense.

Lowry is just a dumbass that does this. Drive to rim, drive to rim, drive to rim. And then anyone who does not know basketball will say "isn't he a tough player?" Rockets GM is the biggest overrate POS in NBA.

mookie2001
05-17-2009, 06:55 PM
american players are better than international players

sonic21
05-17-2009, 06:56 PM
wnba > greek league

pauls931
05-17-2009, 06:56 PM
man, the Lakers beating Houston has unleashed an unprecedented wrath of stupidity upon this board.

ChumpDumper
05-17-2009, 06:58 PM
racistG2y8Sx4B2Sk

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-17-2009, 07:04 PM

u4lakers14
05-17-2009, 07:04 PM
i hate racists. they should all take a long look at what they are doing to others feelings.

ive said this in other threads, and will say it again here.

hispanic people are somewhat sensitive to racial slurs, and black people even moreso.

i think its wrong to slander peoples shortcomings, especially ones they have no control over like the color of their skin.

if they could change it dont you think they would? but they cant, so people should just step the fuck off and mind their own business.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-17-2009, 07:05 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=12354&type=sigpic&dateline=1240041366

Name of girl in pic please. I like.

u4lakers14
05-17-2009, 07:06 PM
i hate racists. they should all take a long look at what they are doing to others feelings.

ive said this in other threads, and will say it again here.

hispanic people are somewhat sensitive to racial slurs, and black people even moreso.

i think its wrong to slander peoples shortcomings, especially ones they have no control over like the color of their skin.

if they could change it dont you think they would? but they cant, not everyone has michael jackson money!!!!!!!!!! so people should just step the fuck off and mind their own business.

Spursfan092120
05-17-2009, 07:30 PM
KBP..you are a hypocritical douchebag. First off, just because someone wants Lowry to start doesn't mean they're racist. It means they like his heart. You need to realize..Spanoulis didn't succeed...face it...he didn't make it. PERIOD!! For him to say "I was Tracy McGrady in Greece," that's douchey enough to never play in the NBA again. So....you think that people are racist because they like a black player on their team? You are so fucking stupid it's unbelievable...PLEASE...PLEASE

http://www.b0dhi.com/gtfo.barker.jpg

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-17-2009, 07:35 PM
KBP..you are a hypocritical douchebag. First off, just because someone wants Lowry to start doesn't mean they're racist. It means they like his heart. You need to realize..Spanoulis didn't succeed...face it...he didn't make it. PERIOD!! For him to say "I was Tracy McGrady in Greece," that's douchey enough to never play in the NBA again. So....you think that people are racist because they like a black player on their team? You are so fucking stupid it's unbelievable...PLEASE...PLEASE

http://www.b0dhi.com/gtfo.barker.jpg

1. YES they are fucking racists

and what you just said

http://static.open.salon.com/files/thatsracistgm751224856460.gif

Because you know damn well he never said he was "T-mac of Greece" another lie by the racists trash rednecks that hates all Europeans.

2. Me? No. I am no "hypocritical douchey".

http://www.ratemyeverything.net/image/5529/0/STFU_and_GTFO.ashx

LakerHater
05-17-2009, 07:38 PM
Thats a huge reason why him & Van Gundy got into it resulting in his benchin!!!
Plus his turnovers & fouls were high!!

Indazone
05-17-2009, 07:50 PM
Was this post even necessary?

:rolleyes

Spursfan092120
05-17-2009, 07:58 PM
http://blueroof.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/ignore.png

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-17-2009, 08:03 PM
Was this post even necessary?

:rolleyes

Just so everyone know Indazone is not racist.

The Franchise
05-17-2009, 09:30 PM
http://blueroof.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/ignore.png

:lol

Roxsfan
05-17-2009, 09:30 PM
I liked V-span. JVG did not. I have no control over that.

Kori Ellis
05-17-2009, 09:43 PM
I'm closing this thread only because you are pretending to not understand that "redneck trailer trash" would not prefer black players over white players based on race.