PDA

View Full Version : booze

stretch
05-18-2009, 09:27 AM
my fucking friends, every time they come over, raid my beer/liquor. honestly, i dont really care if they drink a little of my stuff from time to time, but the problem lies when they drink a shitload of it, and lately it seems to happen EVERY TIME THEY COME. and i try keeping it in different places, but they always find it. even when im not home, they will be at my house perhaps chilling with a roommate, and still drink all my booze. a lot of times i have bottles of stuff im saving for a specific event or something, and then when i go to get some, its all fucking gone. :bang:bang:bang

how should i defend against this? i can't lock any cabinets in the kitchen up or anything like that because they are all used by myself and my roommates. even if i lock my door, its one of those that they can pick the lock easily with a pin or toothpick, or even use a credit card and open it. plus, i prefer keeping liquor in the freezer, and beer in the fridge so they stay cold. warm beer = gross, and i don't really like having to use ice because it melts and waters down the drink. so now what? this means war. ideas? :ihit

Dex
05-18-2009, 09:35 AM
Sounds like you need to remind your friends that that shit cost money, and it's not coming out of their wallets. Then tell 'em they'll need to fork up the next time they raid your stash. If they don't take the hint from that, maybe your friends are just dickheads.

Beer/liquor are definitely one of those things people need to wait for the offer. Otherwise, you're just running a party 24/7 out of your fridge. No wonder people never seem to want to leave. :lol

Bigzax
05-18-2009, 09:42 AM
spike that shit with colon blow and smile inside...:tu

BacktoBasics
05-18-2009, 09:49 AM
You're going to have to give up keeping the booze refrigerated. My father in law is the same way so I decided to hide my liquor in the closet when I know he's on his way over. You're just going to have to bite the bullet and hide your booze. That or be a dick about it and these guys to stop draining your stash and your wallet.

koriwhat
05-18-2009, 09:53 AM
i'd straight up tell them to go to hell and buy their own shit and stop mooching off of you. then direct their asses to the door and tell the to get the fuck out!

stretch
05-18-2009, 09:55 AM
actually ive gotten to the point that i just dont really buy any alcohol. in a way i guess its benefited me. saves me money, and keeps me from worrying about developing a beer gut or anything like that.

BackStabber
05-18-2009, 10:08 AM
good luck

SpursStalker
05-18-2009, 10:10 AM
Solution ....

Dont bring liquor into your apartment.

Or

Stop drinking.

Not really all that hard to come up with a solution.

Dex
05-18-2009, 10:13 AM
Give 'em all a Game Time and see if they still wanna drink at your place.

http://www.break.com/index/you-call-that-a-shot.html

ATRAIN
05-18-2009, 10:15 AM
Another feel sorry for me cause I suck at life thread compliments of Stretch

samikeyp
05-18-2009, 10:17 AM
A good swift kick to the taint will take care of this.

DisAsTerBot
05-18-2009, 10:18 AM
Another feel sorry for me cause I suck at life thread compliments of Stretch

+1
tell em to buy their own shit.
....that was pretty easy.

DPG21920
05-18-2009, 10:21 AM
Cue the dog whisperer troll....tssssssst

Blake
05-18-2009, 10:22 AM
if you keep it in your room and they pick the lock and snag the booze, you could file theft charges.

SpursStalker
05-18-2009, 10:45 AM

The taint?

:huh

stretch
05-18-2009, 11:03 AM
The taint?

the area between the balls and butthole i believe

JudynTX
05-18-2009, 11:03 AM
lol

DisAsTerBot
05-18-2009, 11:31 AM
The taint?

taint your hoo, taint your haa

the twasn't

tlongII
05-18-2009, 11:35 AM
Go over to your friends' houses and drink their booze.

Dex
05-18-2009, 11:37 AM
Go over to your friends' houses and drink their booze.

I might be going on a limb here, but if they had their own bo0ze, they probably wouldn't always be over at stretch's place drinking his.

CuckingFunt
05-18-2009, 11:42 AM
Tell them they need to either chill out or pitch in. If they don't, get new friends.

Spurminator
05-18-2009, 12:09 PM
Stop being friends with assholes.

Trainwreck2100
05-18-2009, 12:12 PM
lmao they're sponging off you, see how quick they are to stay around when the well dries up

mrsmaalox
05-18-2009, 12:19 PM
Back in college, everyone had "joint jars" at their houses, so if someone wanted a buzz they just dropped whatever change they had in the jar. It never added up to a huge amt, but it did help with a future purchase, and no one felt they were just supplying everyone. Of course potheads are a bit more agreeable than alcoholics! :)

Bukefal
05-18-2009, 12:20 PM

The taint?

the area between the balls and butthole i believe

:lmao

koriwhat
05-18-2009, 12:31 PM
gotta watch out for the scavengers! just like them moochin' bud smokers... gotta watch out for them bitches!

Sportcamper
05-18-2009, 12:46 PM
Go to Staples & get a mini safe for the good stuff…Leave Rainer Ale out for the folks that drop by to drink your stash…

Dex
05-18-2009, 01:14 PM
Go to Staples & get a mini safe for the good stuff…Leave Rainer Ale out for the folks that drop by to drink your stash…

SC is on to something.

Fill the fridge with Milwaukee's Best and see how fast that shit goes.

monosylab1k
05-18-2009, 01:24 PM
I had a similar problem, but I figured out that the best way to go about it isn't to bitch, but to simply get your money back in other ways. If ppl are ordering pizza, don't pitch in but still eat more than your fair share. Eat other ppl's food in the fridge with no regard for their "do not touch" signs. Drink their booze as often as possible. Never offer to drive anywhere, always make someone else do the driving and then never give them gas money. It's not like they can complain to you about it, because even if you do all this, you're still probably losing money. And if they do complain, well you can air out your greivances right then and shut them the hell up.