PDA

View Full Version : If you thought the K-Mart Cuban Feud was over, guess again!

Indazone
05-18-2009, 11:04 AM
Nuggets' Martin: Cuban a 'coward'

Comment (http://myespn.go.com/conversation/story?id=4174282) Email (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/#) Print (http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/print?id=4174282&type=story) Share (javascript:void(0);)
ESPN.com new services

The Denver Nuggets (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/clubhouse?team=den) made dispatching the Dallas Mavericks (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/clubhouse?team=dal) look easy compared to this.
The feud simmering between the Nuggets' Kenyon Martin (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?playerId=515) and Mark Cuban continued to boil this weekend, a week after the Mavericks' owner set off the acrimonious tete-a-tete by making an insulting comment to Martin's mother after a Game 3 loss.

http://assets.espn.go.com/photo/2008/1016/nba_g_cuban_65.jpg
Cuban
http://assets.espn.go.com/i/headshots/nba/players/65/515.jpg
Martin

"He's a coward," Martin said about Cuban, according to HoopsHype.com (http://blogs.hoopshype.com/blogs/tomasson/2009/05/17/martin-vs-cuban-continues/). "He couldn't face it. You all read the only apology that he's made [on his blog].
"The world got to see it before the person who it was meant for got to see it. That tells you how that goes. I ain't never known nobody apology to somebody through other people."
For his part, Cuban called his blog apology a mistake, telling the Web site in an e-mail that he regretted not having contacted Martin's mother in person and in a timely fashion.
"I still intend to apologize to Ms. Moore," Cuban wrote of Lydia Moore, Martin's mother. "I made a mistake and will keep my commitment."
But Cuban reiterated that Martin needed to address his behavior, too.
"I would also like to know if Kenyon is going to take responsibility for his actions rather than hiding behind 'no comment,' " Cuban wrote. "Will he apologize to the wife of our staff member that he called a [expletive] fat pig' immediately after Game 3? Will he apologize to fans that he threatened to, and I'm paraphrasing here, '[expletive] beat the [expletive] down' during Game 4?
"Or to the fans he walked by after Game 4, [Martin] cursed and gave the finger to? Will he take responsibility for what he said and did? Is there some reason he has not?"
The Nuggets beat the Mavericks 124-110 on Wednesday night to win their second-round series in five games.
Denver will face the Lakers (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/clubhouse?team=lal) in the Western Conference finals starting Tuesday night in Los Angeles (9 p.m. ET, ESPN) after their Game 7 win over the Houston Rockets (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/clubhouse?team=hou) on Sunday.
Martin declined in the interview with HoopsHype.com to address his actions after Game 4.
"Me and my mom ain't going to lose no sleep if we don't talk to Mark Cuban" Martin said. "We're going to lay our head down and sleep well every night.
"I'm still playing right now. [Cuban's] got time to think about all that. I got games to win right now. So give [Cuban] time to think about [what he might do]."

Spursfan092120
05-18-2009, 11:15 AM
"I ain't never known nobody apology to somebody through other people."

:wtf:wtf
That's a good, high quality University of Cincinnati education for you. His mother would be so proud..lol.

But Cuban reiterated that Martin needed to address his behavior, too.
"I would also like to know if Kenyon is going to take responsibility for his actions rather than hiding behind 'no comment,' " Cuban wrote. "Will he apologize to the wife of our staff member that he called a [expletive] fat pig' immediately after Game 3? Will he apologize to fans that he threatened to, and I'm paraphrasing here, '[expletive] beat the [expletive] down' during Game 4?
"Or to the fans he walked by after Game 4, [Martin] cursed and gave the finger to? Will he take responsibility for what he said and did? Is there some reason he has not?"

Martin declined in the interview with HoopsHype.com to address his actions after Game 4.
"
That doesn't surprise me at all. I've never liked Kenyon Martin. Ever since he and Alonzo Mourning played on the Nets. Alonzo was making his return from the same kidney ailment Sean Elliott had, and was running after practice. Alonzo was having some issues, and had to stop running for a second and was holding his side. KMart started laughing and saying "Oh, my kidney, my kidney.." and made fun of Zo. Funny or not, it was fucked up. Besides that, his attitude is horrible. Can't stand the douchebag.

Basketballgirl25
05-18-2009, 11:20 AM
Well at least Martin did get something right. Mark Cuban is smart with money, but he is a coward. Did Mark Cuban ever think that maybe Martin's mother doesn't read his blog, I mean come on Cuban don't be as dumb as Isiah Thomas

stretch
05-18-2009, 11:21 AM
Cuban is right. At least he admits his wrongdoing, and isnt acting blameless like K-Mart. He needs to grow the hell up. That stuff and the threats he was saying to the fans was far worse than what Cuban said to K-Mart's mom.

Spursfan092120
05-18-2009, 11:22 AM
Cuban is right. At least he admits his wrongdoing, and isnt acting blameless like K-Mart. He needs to grow the hell up. That stuff and the threats he was saying to the fans was far worse than what Cuban said to K-Mart's mom.
agreed :toast

stretch
05-18-2009, 11:23 AM
to me, at least Cuban is making steps to mend the issue. K-Mart is making it worse.

Basketballgirl25
05-18-2009, 11:27 AM

I wouldn't say it is worse, Cuban kind of said sorry, but not really. I mean do you really think K-Mart's mom reads Cuban's blog?

mavs>spurs2
05-18-2009, 11:29 AM
I wish somebody would just beat the fuck out of this wannabe tough guy faggot already.

Red Hawk #21
05-18-2009, 11:29 AM
Wow this is getting lame, does K-mart expect Cuban to meet up with him in some project building and apologize?

Basketballgirl25
05-18-2009, 11:31 AM
That's a good, high quality University of Cincinnati education for you. His mother would be so proud..lol.

That doesn't surprise me at all. I've never liked Kenyon Martin. Ever since he and Alonzo Mourning played on the Nets. Alonzo was making his return from the same kidney ailment Sean Elliott had, and was running after practice. Alonzo was having some issues, and had to stop running for a second and was holding his side. KMart started laughing and saying "Oh, my kidney, my kidney.." and made fun of Zo. Funny or not, it was fucked up. Besides that, his attitude is horrible. Can't stand the douchebag.

So I guess you never liked Richard Jefferson as well, because supposedly it was him and Kenyon making fun or mourning. Sure it wasn't right, but after I heard about Mourning complaining about Nets not having Martin back I didn't care. So I guess Mourning wasn't to upset with Martin to complain about Nets not having him

DeadlyDynasty
05-18-2009, 11:36 AM
I wish somebody would just beat the fuck out of this wannabe tough guy faggot already.

you'll be happy enough when you see the stupid look on KMart's face as the Lakers kick him outta the playoffs in 5:toast

dirk4mvp
05-18-2009, 11:39 AM
So I guess you never liked Richard Jefferson as well, because supposedly it was him and Kenyon making fun or mourning. Sure it wasn't right, but after I heard about Mourning complaining about Nets not having Martin back I didn't care. So I guess Mourning wasn't to upset with Martin to complain about Nets not having him

Good god, no one cares about you and shit about the Nets. Stop fucking making up a way to bring them up in every post.

stretch
05-18-2009, 11:40 AM
I wouldn't say it is worse, Cuban kind of said sorry, but not really. I mean do you really think K-Mart's mom reads Cuban's blog?

Like I said, he is making steps to fix it, and even said he plans to make a more personal apology. K-Mart is making it worse. Obviously you didnt read the article.

IronMexican
05-18-2009, 11:41 AM
Fuck K-Mart sons.

Basketballgirl25
05-18-2009, 11:43 AM
Good god, no one cares about you and shit about the Nets. Stop fucking making up a way to bring them up in every post.

I'm not trying, to I'm just stating a fact, someone brought up info Kenyon made fun of Mourning and I have to say I don't think Mourning cared if he complained so much when Kenyon left, so if that really did happen Mouring didn't seem to care much.:toast

sribb43
05-18-2009, 11:44 AM

Too bad the Lakers have no one that is capable of this...where is Charles Oakley, Dennis Rodman or Bill Laimbeer when you need them

Basketballgirl25
05-18-2009, 11:45 AM
Like I said, he is making steps to fix it, and even said he plans to make a more personal apology. K-Mart is making it worse. Obviously you didnt read the article.

why would I read anything with Cubans name in the sentance, I hate that man with a passion. I thought I hated Boston fans, but he makes them look great:toast

IronMexican
05-18-2009, 11:47 AM
"sentance"

stretch
05-18-2009, 11:47 AM
why would I read anything with Cubans name in the sentance, I hate that man with a passion. I thought I hated Boston fans, but he makes them look great:toast

thats why you are an idiot

speaking on articles that you didnt even read

dumbass

dirk4mvp
05-18-2009, 11:49 AM
lol basketballgirl

lol worse than benjarvus

lol devin harris best player on your team

Spursfan092120
05-18-2009, 11:50 AM
Mourning had a huge problem with Kenyon Martin after that...he got in Kenyon's face and told him basically that he needed to grow up and stop acting like a child if he ever wanted to be taken seriously. And for the record, no..I've never been a big fan of Richard Jefferson either. But what I heard was that Jefferson was there, but he wasn't making fun of Mourning.

j.dizzle
05-18-2009, 11:56 AM
:lol Kenyon is a fagot..Ppl like him give athletes a bad name..Dont matter how much money they make, they'll still act like idiots..If i was a fuckin billionaire like Cuban I would send a few of my bodyguards & give Kenyon a little talk haha..Just drop it already, nobody gives a shit about your little pussy feud :toast

Spursfan092120
05-18-2009, 11:56 AM
Exactly...Cuban is at least trying here...K-Mart is just acting like he has nothing to apologize for..completely ignorant.

Spursfan092120
05-18-2009, 11:57 AM
:lol Kenyon is a fagot..Ppl like him give athletes a bad name..Dont matter how much money they make, they'll still act like morons..If i was a fuckin billionaire like Cuban I would said a few of my bodyguards & give Kenyon a little talk haha..Just drop it already, nobody gives a shit about your little pussy feud :toast
or just tell the Garland Street Gang in Dallas that Kenyon was talking bad about their mommas after the game..

Basketballgirl25
05-18-2009, 11:59 AM
Mourning had a huge problem with Kenyon Martin after that...he got in Kenyon's face and told him basically that he needed to grow up and stop acting like a child if he ever wanted to be taken seriously. And for the record, no..I've never been a big fan of Richard Jefferson either. But what I heard was that Jefferson was there, but he wasn't making fun of Mourning.

Oh I know that after he got in Martin's face maybe he was pissed then, but still I don't think he minded that much when he complained about not having Martin. And then Mourning complained and wouldn't go to the Raptors when he was traded. I lost respect for the man after that point(of course that was a time when players on the Raptors wanted to be traded to the worst team in the league as well:lol)

stretch
05-18-2009, 12:01 PM
lol basketballgirl

lol worse than benjarvus

lol devin harris best player on your team

lol she is bad

lol not as bad as benjarvus

lol colts

Basketballgirl25
05-18-2009, 12:03 PM
:lol Kenyon is a fagot..Ppl like him give athletes a bad name..Dont matter how much money they make, they'll still act like idiots..If i was a fuckin billionaire like Cuban I would send a few of my bodyguards & give Kenyon a little talk haha..Just drop it already, nobody gives a shit about your little pussy feud :toast

Kenyon might be a faggot, but Cuban isn't dropping it as well by saying Martin needs to say sorry. One of them should just say nothing if Cuban doesn't respond or Martin doesn't respond next time on of these guys say something it will be over, so I agree with you it was a pussy feud. Maybe Jeffree Star should get in it, he is great in feuds

Red Hawk #21
05-18-2009, 12:05 PM
lol benjarvus and basketballgirl need to get married

Spursfan092120
05-18-2009, 12:08 PM
Kenyon might be a faggot, but Cuban isn't dropping it as well by saying Martin needs to say sorry. One of them should just say nothing if Cuban doesn't respond or Martin doesn't respond next time on of these guys say something it will be over, so I agree with you it was a pussy feud. Maybe Jeffree Star should get in it, he is great in feuds
Martin is the one who keeps going...that's why Cuban said what he did...that Martin should apologize too. Martin acted all high and mighty, saying "he didn't apologize to me..he apologized in a blog." At least Cuban apologized in one fashion..Martin didn't even try.

koriwhat
05-18-2009, 12:21 PM

you're right! that faggot cuban should get a beat down. dude definitely deserves to get his ass kicked.

Basketballgirl25
05-18-2009, 12:23 PM
Martin is the one who keeps going...that's why Cuban said what he did...that Martin should apologize too. Martin acted all high and mighty, saying "he didn't apologize to me..he apologized in a blog." At least Cuban apologized in one fashion..Martin didn't even try.

so you are telling me, if cuban said something about you to your mother and not face to face, and apologized on a blog you might not even read you would forgive him? I know I wouldn't forgive someone if they said sorry over the internet. Saying sorry over the internet is so much like middle school children, but I guess that is because they are both acting like children, at least the better team won that is all that matters, cuban can dream about the day his mavs might win one:lobt:

Spursfan092120
05-18-2009, 12:25 PM
so you are telling me, if cuban said something about you to your mother and not face to face, and apologized on a blog you might not even read you would forgive him? I know I wouldn't forgive someone if they said sorry over the internet. Saying sorry over the internet is so much like middle school children, but I guess that is because they are both acting like children, at least the better team won that is all that matters, cuban can dream about the day his mavs might win one:lobt:
No..I'm not saying I would forgive him. But I also wouldn't say I was going to beat the fuck out of a fan, or flick off a lady. Yes..saying sorry over the internet is childish..but at least Cuban apologized somewhere.

manufan10
05-18-2009, 12:26 PM
Both sides are wrong. The thing about Cuban is that he went the wrong way about it. Send the lady some flowers and a card. Give her a call. Don't blog about it. However, as weak as his attempt to apologize was, it was still an attempt. So much for K-Mart not going into a war of words with Cuban. :rolleyes

WOW! Nobody never learned Kenyon to speak no good.

Spursfan092120
05-18-2009, 12:32 PM
I know..that's what I was saying earlier...and the guy has a Bachelor's in...are you ready for this? CRIMINAL JUSTICE!! LMAO!

Basketballgirl25
05-18-2009, 12:36 PM

yeah, but I'm sure all teams would love to have a player like him:toast

Spursfan092120
05-18-2009, 12:37 PM
I wouldn't touch him with a 10 ft. pole.

JustBlaze
05-18-2009, 12:40 PM
1. Cuban's a pussy. Needs to stop trying to spin things around. Who gives a shit if Kenyon allegedly cussed out some fat bitch? Or gave the finger to all the Cuban cronies? It never would've happened had he kept his fat mouth shut in the first place. Or had apologized like a real man.

2. Kenyon needs to grow the fuck up and learn to move on. Here we are heading into the WCF to face the Fakers and yet this bitch still crying about the incident. GTFO my team if you're going to continue to act like this throughout the Laker series because we don't need anymore distractions you overpaid POS.

Basketballgirl25
05-18-2009, 12:56 PM
anyone else find it funny and fan kind of started all this by saying Nuggets were thugs. I do because the fan was prob just pissed at the time and prob doesn't care about this at all

Amarelooms
05-18-2009, 01:01 PM
anyone else find it funny and fan kind of started all this by saying Nuggets were thugs. I do because the fan was prob just pissed at the time and prob doesn't care about this at all

Nuggets are thugs....everyone knows this except the actual thugs themselves which is the funny part :elephant

jack sommerset
05-18-2009, 01:05 PM
Cuban should trade for Martin.

manufan10
05-18-2009, 01:10 PM

I wouldn't want the Spurs to pick him up. He has lips tattooed on his neck. Enough said. :toast

dirk4mvp
05-18-2009, 01:12 PM

No, not really. He's not a very good basketball player.

JustBlaze
05-18-2009, 01:14 PM
Nuggets are thugs....everyone knows this except the actual thugs themselves which is the funny part :elephant
Better than those My Little Ponies. How does that song in those commercial go again? My little ponies, my little ponies...:rollin

http://www.derrich.com/img/mavslogo_mlp.jpg

E20
05-18-2009, 01:17 PM
kmart sucks donkey shit.

i don't like cuban either. so wtf cares

both of them niggaz can go the hell.

i ain't never not known nobody who aint never known anybody to ain't expect a win except us. /kmart

i wonder if reporters blatanlty put his horrible sound bytes to make him look like an idiot.

refer to 4cc's sig.

Spursfan092120
05-18-2009, 01:18 PM
Better than those My Little Ponies. How does that song in those commercial go again? My little ponies, my little ponies...:rollin

http://www.derrich.com/img/mavslogo_mlp.jpg
yeah...that's creative and original.

:rolleyes

JustBlaze
05-18-2009, 01:21 PM
yeah...that's creative and original.

:rolleyes
Thanks.

Bitch.

Basketballgirl25
05-18-2009, 01:23 PM
No, not really. He's not a very good basketball player.

are you sure about that? He is good maybe not great like Dirk, but at one time him and Kidd made one of the best duo's in the league, better then anything Kidd has of Dallas right now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3xoDBiEHeY

Ghazi
05-18-2009, 01:32 PM
KMart = FUGAZI

LakeShow
05-18-2009, 01:40 PM

Cuban is in hiding. Kmart will have to wait until next year. :)

dirk4mvp
05-18-2009, 01:44 PM
are you sure about that? He is good maybe not great like Dirk, but at one time him and Kidd made one of the best duo's in the league, better then anything Kidd has of Dallas right now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3xoDBiEHeY

Yes, I'm sure.

samikeyp
05-18-2009, 01:50 PM

Which one, there are two in this argument. :lol

They need to meet face to face like men and say their peace.

Spursfan092120
05-18-2009, 01:50 PM
Thanks.

Bitch.
Boy you're just full of surprises...another creative one. I don't think anyone has ever referred to anyone as a female dog before. This is gonna be the new fad..I can feel it.

BRHornet45
05-18-2009, 01:52 PM
I really hope Kenyon Martin gets hit by a train. what a waste of human flesh

jacobdrj
05-18-2009, 01:56 PM
K-Mart can go to hell. So can Mark Cuban. I am curious as to why people care about this stuff. Call me when one punches the other out... Until then, it is trash talk and I just don't care about trash talk.

Spursfan092120
05-18-2009, 01:58 PM
I really hope Kenyon Martin gets hit by a train. what a waste of human flesh
http://i44.tinypic.com/11udct5.jpg
Son...that's a nice one.

icem
05-18-2009, 01:59 PM

her son became a millionaire.... i'm sure she is very proud.

Basketballgirl25
05-18-2009, 02:00 PM
Which one, there are two in this argument. :lol

They need to meet face to face like men and say their peace.

agreed

Kenyon needs to shut up and Cuban still needs to be a man

Chauncey Billups said the best thing though during it all

"That's just not right. You're the owner of a team. You're held to a different standard as far as professionalism. Yeah, you can root for your team and all that, but that's just not right."

Billups=Smarter then Cuban and Martin put together

JustBlaze
05-18-2009, 02:01 PM
Boy you're just full of surprises...another creative one. I don't think anyone has ever referred to anyone as a female dog before. This is gonna be the new fad..I can feel it.
Says the guy with the Haterade Avy. Oh gee, like that hasn't been overplayed.:rolleyes

Ghazi
05-18-2009, 02:02 PM
Fugazi

SenorSpur
05-18-2009, 02:02 PM

Which one? Martin, Cuban or Jason Terry?

BRHornet45
05-18-2009, 02:04 PM

son his mom is just as much of a hood rat that he is. all it would have took for her to be proud of him was just to stay out of prison. he was blessed physically to be 6'9, but he never picks on anyone his own size. Tim Thomas said it best about Kenyon ... he is a "fugazi". a true fraud, wanna be gangsta. getting as many tats as possible, dating a whore "rapper", and using slang when talking to purposely sound ignorant doesn't make you a gangsta like he thinks it does.

Basketballgirl25
05-18-2009, 02:04 PM
Which one? Martin, Cuban or Jason Terry?

All three should be beat, heck most of the NBA players should be beat at times

samikeyp
05-18-2009, 02:06 PM
K-Mart can go to hell. So can Mark Cuban. I am curious as to why people care about this stuff. Call me when one punches the other out... Until then, it is trash talk and I just don't care about trash talk.

Now that would be worth seeing!

JustBlaze
Fugazi
Who, Cuban?

samikeyp
Billups=Smarter then Cuban and Martin put together

Absolutely.

BRHornet45
05-18-2009, 02:08 PM
Martin and teammate Alonzo Mourning almost fought when Martin mocked Mourning's life-threatening kidney disease. Martin later admitted that he had made a mistake and apologized to Mourning. He received a taste of his own medicine when then Knicks forward Tim Thomas remarked on Martin's speech impediment and eye twitching tic during a game, as well as calling Martin a "fugazi", a slang term for a fake or fraud.

Spursfan092120
05-18-2009, 02:08 PM
So mothers of million dollar pimps are proud too? Just because a guy has a lot of money doesn't mean his mom is proud of him. Bank robbers, hitmen, criminals....I doubt their moms are very proud of them.

Basketballgirl25
05-18-2009, 02:09 PM

I want front row tickets to this fight, maybe during the Blink182 tour this summer it can be down:lol

Two of the greatest things Blink182 and a fight

manufan10
05-18-2009, 02:32 PM
Kenyon Martin vs Mark Cuban either in a steel cage match or in the UFC octagon. Let's get ready to rumble!

samikeyp
05-18-2009, 03:26 PM
Kenyon Martin vs Mark Cuban either in a steel cage match or in the UFC octagon. Let's get ready to rumble!

:tu

JamStone
05-18-2009, 03:44 PM

Well, technically, since it's a triple negative instead of a double negative, it actually accurately represents what he means. Aside from the use of the slang "ain't" which is a pretty acceptable slang word, the comment is fine... technically.

:lol

DeadlyDynasty
05-18-2009, 04:01 PM
son his mom is just as much of a hood rat that he is. all it would have took for her to be proud of him was just to stay out of prison. he was blessed physically to be 6'9, but he never picks on anyone his own size. Tim Thomas said it best about Kenyon ... he is a "fugazi". a true fraud, wanna be gangsta. getting as many tats as possible, dating a whore "rapper", and using slang when talking to purposely sound ignorant doesn't make you a gangsta like he thinks it does.
There's black people, then there's Kenyon Martin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPBaOKX7tJQ