IronMexican
05-19-2009, 07:50 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

Nick, the Nazi
05-19-2009, 07:50 PM
lol

Jacko
05-19-2009, 07:51 PM
Curse of C-Webb. You put that guy anywhere and you automatically lose.

BandWagon Cavs Fan
05-19-2009, 07:51 PM
lol

lil_penny
05-19-2009, 07:52 PM
Webber looked like he was trying to call a timeout after he heard this lol

iggypop123
05-19-2009, 07:55 PM
he even chokes when it isnt a game

IronMexican
05-19-2009, 07:57 PM
I wish they showed us C-Webbs bar after that

TimDunkem
05-19-2009, 08:01 PM

haha :lol

dirk4mvp
05-19-2009, 08:23 PM
Who knows, Jordan Hill or Thebeet might be good.

I think Jordan Hill is easily the most talented big man in this class.

dirk4mvp
05-19-2009, 08:26 PM
I agree. I don't think he needs to gain any new skills, he just needs to improve on what he has already.

Do you know where he's projected to go?

JMarkJohns
05-19-2009, 09:05 PM
Hill has really only played high-level basketball for five years. He was so raw when he arrived on campus three years ago. His progress is really a credit to him and him alone since no head coach was around for more than a single season. He worked on every area of weakness. His jumper could come along as well in the future, but if a team is smart they focus him on low-post pivot moves for the first two/three years as his athleticism and explosion can get a lot of big men in foul trouble.

He's a great rebounder and shot-blocker. His blocks-per average increased this year while he decreased his fouls-per average, each doing so rather significantly. For a relative new comer, that's pretty impressive.

He's not as polished as Griffin, but he's no worse a prospect. If he falls to the Wizards, they get a hell of a talent. If I'm Memphis, I take him #2. Thabeet is a solid prospect, but is overrated based on size. Hill has progressed more in the same amount of time and, despite being shorter, is more athletic and stronger. With Gasol at center, Hill would be a nice compliment. They don't need Rubio with Conley, unless they are already giving up on him, nor with Mayo, since Mayo is Marbury redux.

montgod
05-19-2009, 09:07 PM
5th to the Wizards seems most likely. Kings will probably draft Jennings, and the Thunder need a center more than a forward.

I agree. OKC is in a good position to get Thabeet or Hill, but rumor is that the Grizzlies really like Thabeet. So it will be an interesting draft to see where everyone lands and who trades who.

montgod
05-19-2009, 09:08 PM
Chad Ford already posted his Mock Draft...

Interesting...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/draft2009/columns/story?columnist=ford_chad&page=MockDraft-090519

JMarkJohns
05-19-2009, 09:16 PM
How the hell does Harden to Washington make sense? Butler... Young... you have your starting 2/3 of the future. What you need is a big. And, how does Hill to Sacramento make sense when you draft a C and PF respectively in each of the last two drafts and each has shown the potential to be starters in the future? Not saying Sacramento shouldn't take Hill, but getting a PG or a SF like Derozan makes more sense.

resistanze
05-19-2009, 09:17 PM
he even chokes when it isnt a game

:lol

JMarkJohns
05-19-2009, 09:19 PM
Also, there's no effin' way Blair is 6-10. NOT A CHANCE!

montgod
05-19-2009, 09:25 PM
The Thunder wont draft Rubio. They would be stupid. Westbrook is doing a great job for them.

Yeah, but I think they, like other teams (GS, Wash, etc.) believe that they can move their current pgs to the 2 position and have Rubio man the 1.

I don't agree with their philosophy, but if they feel Rubio is next greatest thing, some way or somehow, you have to pick the BPA over what your needs are imo.

montgod
05-19-2009, 09:26 PM
How the hell does Harden to Washington make sense? Butler... Young... you have your starting 2/3 of the future. What you need is a big. And, how does Hill to Sacramento make sense when you draft a C and PF respectively in each of the last two drafts and each has shown the potential to be starters in the future? Not saying Sacramento shouldn't take Hill, but getting a PG or a SF like Derozan makes more sense.

These were my thoughts as well concerning Ford's mock.

timvp
05-19-2009, 09:28 PM
Chad Ford already posted his Mock Draft...

Interesting...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/draft2009/columns/story?columnist=ford_chad&page=MockDraft-090519

He got two picks right, at least. Curry to the Knicks and Hansbrough to the Jazz . . .

JMarkJohns
05-19-2009, 09:31 PM
Yeah, Curry to the Knicks intrigues me. I hated D'Antoni as a coach, but with an offensive talent like Curry, I can't wait to see his system at work. Barbosa with brain implant, unleashed!

montgod
05-19-2009, 09:32 PM
He got two picks right, at least. Curry to the Knicks and Hansbrough to the Jazz . . .

Interesting... Hansbrough a first rounder?

montgod
05-19-2009, 09:38 PM
I won't lie, Westbrook is a 2 at heart, but he has done a great job at point and does not have the size to run the 2 guard in the NBA. Keeping him at 1 and drafting a much more needed big man makes more scence.

I agree but if they are in love with Rubio, they will pick him over a much needed big. If anything, they could easily get a big from any number of teams who are trying to dump cash at this point. Besides that, OKC management know about foreign talents coming from the Spurs so don't think they won't move Westbrook to the 2 in favor of drafting Rubio. Presti was considering the same situation when Kidd became a FA and wanted to move Tony to the 2.

As I stated before, GS (Ellis - draft Jennings or trade for BDavis), Wash (Arenas - draft Harden or look at other FA/trade options for PG), Detroit (Iverson - has always been a 2 guard wherever he was) also have or are thinking of doing the same move in putting their current pg into a 2 guard role.

exstatic
05-19-2009, 10:13 PM
Interesting... Hansbrough a first rounder?

He's white, and it's Utah. They've turned into the 90s Celtics.

montgod
05-19-2009, 10:20 PM
He's white, and it's Utah. They've turned into the 90s Celtics.

Well... I guess he could take Harpring's spot whenever he decides to leave... haha.

baseline bum
05-19-2009, 10:25 PM

I wish they just showed CWebb's bar the whole time. Did you see that bitch with the tig-ole bitties?

SouthTexasRancher
05-19-2009, 10:30 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

:lol :rollin :lol

The two brothers have screwed up everything they have inherited from the old man. They will probably announce they plan to move the Kings to Saudi Arabia where Princes' and Kings are thought of differently than here in the US of A. And if so I say don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out of the country.

Udokafan05
05-19-2009, 10:38 PM
Could the first line of analysis of Hansborough be taken as racist?

N4th4n
05-19-2009, 11:07 PM
Could the first line of analysis of Hansborough be taken as racist?

No, Handborough in Utah is pure perfection.