PDA

View Full Version : Lakers have the most players who literally yell for a foul

InRareForm
05-19-2009, 11:49 PM
Pau - Yelps everytime he goes up. dramatic use of arms is also used.

Odom - and his annoying "oooooaawwwwwhhhhhh" when he goes up for a layup. sometimes falls and does a homeplate slide to create visual effect

FIsher - and he becomes paralyzed on his feet and loses his ground after a shot, and falls to the ground. also uses great technique with his arms to create dramatic effect

Kobe - do i really have to explain

hhml
05-19-2009, 11:52 PM
They aren't yelling for the sake of yelling. This is what they're yelling:

Pau: 300!
Lamar: This is Sparta!

TheMACHINE
05-19-2009, 11:53 PM
yelling makes shots go in. you should try it.

DeadlyDynasty
05-19-2009, 11:55 PM
Look at all the Laker-hating posts, then realize that those immature whiny posts come from grown men...very sad.

InRareForm
05-19-2009, 11:57 PM
Look at all the Laker-hating posts, then realize that those immature whiny posts come from grown men...very sad.

i am drunk, i am supposed to be immature right now. :toast

DeadlyDynasty
05-19-2009, 11:58 PM
i am drunk, i am supposed to be immature right now. :toast
well at least you manned up about it:lol

have another one for me cause I'm at work:bang

JamStone
05-19-2009, 11:59 PM
Pau went to the Monica Seles school of grunting.

Kobe does what many players in the league have become accustomed to doing to try to sell a foul, flailing both their arms up and staring at the official to bail him out. Manu Ginobili also follows that school of thought.

DeadlyDynasty
05-19-2009, 11:59 PM

Kobe does what many players in the league have become accustomed to doing to try to sell a foul, flailing both their arms up and staring at the official to bail him out. Manu Ginobili also follows that school of thought.
Paul Pierce founded that school of thought

JustBlaze
05-20-2009, 12:00 AM
Duh. You pass gas right next to Kobe, it's a foul.

hhml
05-20-2009, 12:01 AM

Then don't do it. Duh.

DeadlyDynasty
05-20-2009, 12:02 AM
Denver shot 11 more FTs on the same amount of fouls...I know you're bitter, but just accept that Denver choked and go to bed. Crying foul when you had +11 attempts makes you look bad. I'd be bitter too if my team did that. Sleep it off man

JustBlaze
05-20-2009, 12:03 AM
Then don't do it. Duh.

Not likely to hold it in while ones out on the court running up and down.

hhml
05-20-2009, 12:06 AM
Not likely to hold it in while ones out on the court running up and down.

This is why you shouldn't eat before a game.

spurscenter
05-20-2009, 12:23 AM
Pau - Yelps everytime he goes up. dramatic use of arms is also used.

Odom - and his annoying "oooooaawwwwwhhhhhh" when he goes up for a layup. sometimes falls and does a homeplate slide to create visual effect

FIsher - and he becomes paralyzed on his feet and loses his ground after a shot, and falls to the ground. also uses great technique with his arms to create dramatic effect

Kobe - do i really have to explain

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126781

redzero
05-20-2009, 12:24 AM
The Spurs would be up there if it weren't for Timmy's stare.

JustBlaze
05-20-2009, 12:30 AM
Denver shot 11 more FTs on the same amount of fouls...I know you're bitter, but just accept that Denver choked and go to bed. Crying foul when you had +11 attempts makes you look bad. I'd be bitter too if my team did that. Sleep it off man

You wanna talk about bitter? It's you guys that are truly bitter. Every time someone says anything bad about Kobe, you all get defensive. Bitch please, some of that shit is true, but of course I wouldn't expect y'all to agree with any criticism flung towards your idol. And no, bitter isn't the right word for me, try a little disappointed. Other then the result of the game, I'm proud of the way my team performed on your home court. This game could've went both ways seeing how close it was near the end obviously. If anything, this game gave me reassurance about my own teams ability to compete against the so called "best team in the West" on the road. It showed that it's more than possible for Denver to win a game or two in LA. Can't wait for game 2!:hat

DeadlyDynasty
05-20-2009, 12:35 AM
You wanna talk about bitter? It's you guys that are truly bitter. Every time someone says anything bad about Kobe, you all get defensive. Bitch please, some of that shit is true, but of course I wouldn't expect y'all to agree with any criticism flung towards your idol. And no, bitter isn't the right word for me, try a little disappointed. Other then the result of the game, I'm proud of the way my team performed on your home court. This game could've went both ways seeing how close it was near the end obviously. If anything, this game gave me reassurance about my own teams ability to compete against the so called "best team in the West" on the road. It showed that it's more than possible for Denver to win a game or two in LA. Can't wait for game 2!:hat
I could care less what you say about Kobe, he doesn't pay my bills. I'm a Laker fan, and if he wasn't on the team then I wouldn't give two shits about him. Denver did compete, and I think this will be a very long series...that being said, this was Denver's game almost wire-to-wire and they let it go. LA was coming in on limited rest and Denver was primed to take this game. This loss has got to be a bitter pill, whether you admit to it or not. Does this mean the Nuggets are screwed? Hell no, but it's still a tough, tough loss

Spur-Addict
05-20-2009, 12:38 AM

:lol