PDA

View Full Version : Games like Kobe played today ...

Killakobe81
05-20-2009, 12:00 AM
Are why he is an MVP candidate ...
Still considered the best closer in the game ...
Why he makes ALL-NBA defense ...(his work on melo and Chauncey was impressive)
He makes clutch Ft's ...
Grabs they key boards ...
He fed Fisher on the key 3's ...

Lebron may have passed Kobe (we'll see) but Kobe is still top 5 in the game and the 2nd best 2 gaurd in the history of the NBA ...

peskypesky
05-20-2009, 12:07 AM
let me know when he wins a championship without Shaq

Amaso
05-20-2009, 12:08 AM
Trade Kobe imo.

IronMexican
05-20-2009, 12:09 AM
Kobe played a great game.

IronMexican
05-20-2009, 12:11 AM
It's also funny how no one is lobbying for Anthony to get suspended after he elbowed Kobe in the throat. But when Kobe did it, ban his ass from the NBA.

HarlemHeat37
05-20-2009, 12:12 AM
people only complained about Kobe's elbows because Artest was ejected from the game due to that play..

MambaJuice2408
05-20-2009, 12:12 AM
I hate when these threads are created everytime he has a good game. I'm proud of the guy but leave it alone. NO ONE HERE IS DENYING HE CAN PLAY LIKE THIS. He just doesn't have to as often except in games like this when his teammates can't find their balls

iggypop123
05-20-2009, 12:13 AM
people only complained about Kobe's elbows because Artest was ejected from the game due to that play..

im hearing people bitch about kobe running into martin. how its blasphemy!! some fans are crazy. i like the level headed spurs fans

ElNono
05-20-2009, 12:46 AM
It's a lot easier to be the 'closer' when you're shooting free throws. He actually missed the only jumper he took in crunch time with Denver up 2. Now, I don't personally think the refs handed anything to anybody. They were awful both ways. But the point stands.

Kori Ellis
05-20-2009, 12:46 AM
He had an awesome 4th, but I wasn't impressed with his D on Carmelo at all. On the reverse side, Carmelo's D on Kobe was pretty good/physical for most of the game. Does he always bang Kobe around that much? In previous matchups with these teams, I don't remember Carmelo muscling Kobe around so much.

TJastal
05-20-2009, 12:49 AM
im hearing people bitch about kobe running into martin. how its blasphemy!! some fans are crazy. i like the level headed spurs fans

It was a dirty play, and thanks to the closeup camera work of ESPN everyone got to see just what a dirty player Kobe Bryant really is.

Kobe deserves nothing from the NBA (but a nice fat suspension and fine), he (and his laker brethren) are becoming a huge black eye on the league and are steering it down a path of stupidity.

BUMP
05-20-2009, 12:49 AM
He had an awesome 4th, but I wasn't impressed with his D on Carmelo at all. On the reverse side, Carmelo's D on Kobe was pretty good/physical for most of the game. Does he always bang Kobe around that much? In previous matchups with these teams, I don't remember Carmelo muscling Kobe around so much.

Stage is bigger, and the Nuggets have a legitimate shot at the title. Melo has always been a great player but I think he is putting in more effort because his team is playing like a legit contender and he knows its his job to make Kobe work.

TJastal
05-20-2009, 12:53 AM

Come on, Kobe's soft as tissue paper when it comes to contact.

Artest did the same thing to him in the rocket series and he couldn't handle it. He's a finesse player and Anthony is practically a power forward in a small forward's body. I'm hardly surprised at all, and I if I were Anthony I would beware of a Kobe flying elbow coming my way in future games, from one of the game's dirtiest players

MambaJuice2408
05-20-2009, 12:57 AM
It was a dirty play, and thanks to the closeup camera work of ESPN everyone got to see just what a dirty player Kobe Bryant really is.

Kobe deserves nothing from the NBA (but a nice fat suspension and fine), he (and his laker brethren) are becoming a huge black eye on the league and are steering it down a path of stupidity.

I like that play, dirty or not.

LOL at Fisher vs. Scola and Kobe vs. Artest.
It really is a bad sign that our guards are our toughest players.

Amaso
05-20-2009, 12:59 AM
"Kobes a punk bitch so dat meens Kobe is sux lewl!"