PDA

View Full Version : Do You Believe In Magic, Parte Dos (II)

NewJerSpur
05-20-2009, 12:24 AM
The Magic really showed up and withstood the Celts' efforts to make a comeback in game 7. Not only did Hedo (who'd struggled some earlier in the series), Howard, and ESPECIALLY my man R. Lewis step up, but role-players like Gortat, Pete Rock & CL Smooth (Mikael Pietrus & Courtney Lee) were in the mix as well. The Cavs are hella efficient on the offensive side of the ball so the Magic will have their hands full defensively, but they have the guns to duke it out with Cleveland down on the other end and proved it during the regular season. Hopefully it transfers over into the playoffs as well and they pull of a Game 1 and eventually a series victory.

LET'S GO MAGIC!!!

TJastal
05-20-2009, 12:42 AM
The Magic really showed up and withstood the Celts' efforts to make a comeback in game 7. Not only did Hedo (who'd struggled some earlier in the series), Howard, and ESPECIALLY my man R. Lewis step up, but role-players like Gortat, Pete Rock & CL Smooth (Mikael Pietrus & Courtney Lee) were in the mix as well. The Cavs are hella efficient on the offensive side of the ball so the Magic will have their hands full defensively, but they have the guns to duke it out with Cleveland down on the other end and proved it during the regular season. Hopefully it transfers over into the playoffs as well and they pull of a Game 1 and eventually a series victory.

LET'S GO MAGIC!!!

Go Magic!

There's nothing I'd like to see more than a Magic vs Nuggets finals, if, for no other reason than to prove its all about team, not the inflated ego's of Kobe and Lebron.

NewJerSpur
05-20-2009, 12:46 AM
Not quite ready to hop on the Nugget's bandwagon just yet, but they would likely force my hand if The Cavs made it in, lol. The Magic are the last team I can pull for in good conscience.

DeadlyDynasty
05-20-2009, 12:49 AM
Go Cavs!

NewJerSpur
05-20-2009, 12:55 AM
Go Cavs!

The way Orlando dealt with you in the regular season and the way you dealt with the Cavs, a Laker fan would say that. :lol

DeadlyDynasty
05-20-2009, 01:02 AM
The way Orlando dealt with you in the regular season and the way you dealt with the Cavs, a Laker fan would say that. :lol
yup

iggypop123
05-20-2009, 01:03 AM
lebron will get 15 ft a game and turkoglu will shoot 20% from 3

NewJerSpur
05-20-2009, 01:23 AM
lebron will get 15 ft a game and turkoglu will shoot 20% from 3

As long as the Magic win, it's all good.

NewJerSpur
05-20-2009, 10:38 PM
Yes, I still do. Shame on those who thought this game was over at halftime. :nope

Yuushi12
05-20-2009, 10:39 PM
magic in 6. :toast

lefty
05-20-2009, 10:40 PM
Honestly, when they lost Jameer Nelson to an injury, I didn't believe in their chances of making the ECF

Kudos (and credit the FO for picking up a backup PG after Nelson's injury)

NewJerSpur
05-20-2009, 10:41 PM
Hopefully my friend. :toast

NewJerSpur
05-20-2009, 10:42 PM
Honestly, when they lost Jameer Nelson to an injury, I didn't believe in their chances of making the ECF

Kudos (and credit the FO for picking up a backup PG after Nelson's injury)

Neither did I lefty, and even mentioned it in a non-related thread months ago, but this team is looking like the Devil Rays of 2008.

lefty
05-20-2009, 10:42 PM
Neither did I lefty, and even mentioned it in a non-related thread months ago, but this team is looking like the Devil Rays of 2008.

So they will lose in the championship series ? :depressed :D

NewJerSpur
05-20-2009, 10:45 PM
So they will lose in the championship series ? :depressed :D

:lol

Should've seen that coming....they aren't THAT young though, lol. Hopefully they get there. Credit to Raefer AND Johnson for solidifying the backcourt in Jameer's absence. Raefer practically ran Boston off the floor in Game 7.

lefty
05-20-2009, 10:47 PM

Should've seen that coming....they aren't THAT young though, lol. Hopefully they get there. Credit to Raefer AND Johnson for solidifying the backcourt in Jameer's absence. Raefer practically ran Boston off the floor in Game 7.

But I like the Magic's demeanor; no cockiness.

I love LBJ, really, but his scrub teammates are so cocky, and don't get me started on the pre-game group picture.

And fuck you Mo Williams

NewJerSpur
05-20-2009, 10:51 PM
I'm in no way a LeBron fan (on or off the court), but his aggressiveness has my respect.

Btw, the Magic might become the New York Giants of 2008 and the Cavs might be like the Patriots (bare with me, I know this isn't the Finals and it's just one game, but taking away HCA in game one AT THE "Q" is HUGE, IMO)!!!

How's that for a comparison. :hat

lefty
05-20-2009, 10:58 PM
I'm in no way a LeBron fan (on or off the court), but his aggressiveness has my respect.

Btw, the Magic might become the New York Giants of 2008 and the Cavs might be like the Patriots (bare with me, I know this isn't the Finals and it's just one game, but taking away HCA in game one AT THE "Q" is HUGE, IMO)!!!

How's that for a comparison. :hat
:toast