PDA

View Full Version : Olympiacos Offers Ben Gordon And Ron Artest Contracts

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-20-2009, 04:15 AM
Angelopoulos the owner of Olympiacos BC has offered contracts to Ben Gordon and Ron Artest. Contracts are larger than Childress contract.

Childress gets 3 years $20 million net (after all taxes and agent fees are paid) = to 3 years $40 million NBA contract

Gordon and Artest were offered 3 years $25 million (after all taxes and agent fees are paid) = to 3 years $50 million NBA contract

So basically they have both been offered something like max NBA contract in base pay. Like $16.67 million per year in the NBA. Remember NBA contracts are before taxes and agent fees are paid.

Also all the bonus pays Childress has as options were also offered to them. Villa on the sea, Volvo sports car, chauffeur, cook, butler, maid, all of them paid for by club and also part of team Nike shoe partnership and Volvo car partnership endorsements money.

Also Olympiacos owner has made special request to the Greek League and paid money to have new rule where league will allow clubs to have 3 American players on the roster. Rule has been that Greek clubs can only have 2 Americans on the roster.

The owner is pushing for new rule and league says it should come so this way Olympiacos could sign Artest and Gordon and still keep Childress because new rule would allow 3 Americans in the team.

If they cannot get Artest or Gordon the next player to be offered a contract is supposed to be Anthony Parker or Lamar Odom.

Double-Up
05-20-2009, 06:52 AM
Stop your JEW LIES! lol

TheProfessor
05-20-2009, 07:30 AM
Links/translations?

Bruno
05-20-2009, 07:38 AM
Links/translations?

http://www.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=902963
:lol

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-20-2009, 07:40 AM
http://www.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=902963
:lol

Why are you such an a-hole to me always? Why do you not do this to any other poster here? From now on you say anything I am posting a link on another site and saying you stole it.

Bruno
05-20-2009, 07:44 AM
And before you post your BS on another forum, you should know that Gordon has also the British nationality.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-20-2009, 07:48 AM
And before you post your BS on another forum, you should know that Gordon has also the British nationality.

Olympiacos has also Lynn Greer idiot.

Indazone
05-20-2009, 08:45 AM
Angelopoulos the owner of Olympiacos BC has offered contracts to Ben Gordon and Ron Artest. Contracts are larger than Childress contract.

Childress gets 3 years $20 million net (after all taxes and agent fees are paid) = to 3 years $40 million NBA contract

Gordon and Artest were offered 3 years $25 million (after all taxes and agent fees are paid) = to 3 years $50 million NBA contract

So basically they have both been offered something like max NBA contract in base pay. Like $16.67 million per year in the NBA. Remember NBA contracts are before taxes and agent fees are paid.

Also all the bonus pays Childress has as options were also offered to them. Villa on the sea, Volvo sports car, chauffeur, cook, butler, maid, all of them paid for by club and also part of team Nike shoe partnership and Volvo car partnership endorsements money.

Also Olympiacos owner has made special request to the Greek League and paid money to have new rule where league will allow clubs to have 3 American players on the roster. Rule has been that Greek clubs can only have 2 Americans on the roster.

The owner is pushing for new rule and league says it should come so this way Olympiacos could sign Artest and Gordon and still keep Childress because new rule would allow 3 Americans in the team.

If they cannot get Artest or Gordon the next player to be offered a contract is supposed to be Anthony Parker or Lamar Odom.

That would not be a serious offer for Artest as he's making 8.5 M per year as it is.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-20-2009, 08:56 AM
That would not be a serious offer for Artest as he's making 8.5 M per year as it is.

Max contract plus Nike and Volvo contract? What? You think he can get max contract from any NBA club?

Indazone
05-20-2009, 08:59 AM
China Peak Shoe Contract and 3 million extra that would be fair for Ron-Ron.

Peak Shoe contract would be worth more than the Nike Contract. There are like what? 1.6 Billion people in China?

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-20-2009, 09:03 AM
China Peak Shoe Contract and 3 million extra that would be fair for Ron-Ron.

Peak Shoe contract would be worth more than the Nike Contract. There are like what? 1.6 Billion people in China?

So he will get like $16.7 million a year in Olympiacos offer and this is not a serious offer to him? They should never even offer such amount for him. It is way way too much and you think it not a serious offer?

Scola and Hayes had $5 million shoe contracts. But Childress gets more than this from Nike and Volvo. It is part of club partners with Olympiacos itself. And max NBA contract is much more than $11.5 millions. Anyway they are crazy to even offer him this.

Gordon is different story I think he can help them a lot.

Indazone
05-20-2009, 09:15 AM
Basically, the offers would be the same and Artest has already stated his desire is to rejoin the Rockets and Morey has stated it's a priority to resign him.

Rockets 2009 Salaries coming off the books.

Artest 7.4 million
Francis 2.6 million
Jackie Butler 2.5 million
Justin Reed 1.5 million
Deke .8 million
Head 1.9 million
Von Wafer .8 million
Lucas .5 million

Expirings
T-Mac 22.3 million
Cook 3.5 million
Scola 3.4 million
Barry 2 million

I think it's safe to say we can give a good salary boost to Artest.

Ghazi
05-20-2009, 09:20 AM
Gordon sucks

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-20-2009, 09:31 AM
Basically, the offers would be the same and Artest has already stated his desire is to rejoin the Rockets and Morey has stated it's a priority to resign him.

Rockets 2009 Salaries coming off the books.

Artest 7.4 million
Francis 2.6 million
Jackie Butler 2.5 million
Justin Reed 1.5 million
Deke .8 million
Head 1.9 million
Von Wafer .8 million
Lucas .5 million

Expirings
T-Mac 22.3 million
Cook 3.5 million
Scola 3.4 million
Barry 2 million

I think it's safe to say we can give a good salary boost to Artest.

How is MAX NBA contract plus shoe and car deals same as $11.5 millions? It is almost twice as much. Anyway Rockets are also overpaying if they give him that much.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-20-2009, 09:34 AM
Gordon sucks

Gordon's offense is much better than Artest's offense. Please do not talk nonsense. Artest's defense is not even needed in Olympiacos. They have Vasilopoulos and Pelekanos who maybe are best wing defenders in Europe along with Diamantidis. There is no reason to even sign him for Olympiacos.

TheProfessor
05-20-2009, 09:45 AM
I could actually see Gordon making the jump if he doesn't get the money he feels he deserves in the states. Not Artest though.

turiaf for president
05-20-2009, 09:47 AM
LMAO at comparing any perimeter defenders in europe to artest

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-20-2009, 09:51 AM
LMAO at comparing any perimeter defenders in europe to artest

Vasilopoulos > Artest in defense. Vasilopoulos is as good as Battier in defense. LMFAO at your severe and disturbing lack of basketball knowledge.

turiaf for president
05-20-2009, 09:58 AM
seriously your like a fucking annoying as mosquito. just go away. im sure there are nice players in europe but any league that thinks josh childress deserves a franchise player type salary is a joke. if vasoline is so damn good, why doesnt he come join the best league in the world? hes a good defender against who? artest and battier have to play against kobe, lebron, wade, melo, etc.......THE BEST IN THE WORLD. how the fuck are you gonna compare the competition they face here vs the pussies they face in europe? STFU already

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-20-2009, 10:00 AM
seriously your like a fucking annoying as mosquito. just go away. im sure there are nice players in europe but any league that thinks josh childress deserves a franchise player type salary is a joke. if vasoline is so damn good, why doesnt he come join the best league in the world? hes a good defender against who? artest and battier have to play against kobe, lebron, wade, melo, etc.......THE BEST IN THE WORLD. how the fuck are you gonna compare the competition they face here vs the pussies they face in europe? STFU already

Are you really this stupid? Childress is consider biggest bust in history of European basketball. He is maybe the 6-8 best player on his own team. STFU if all you can talk is false nonsense.

manufan10
05-20-2009, 10:03 AM
I could actually see Gordon making the jump if he doesn't get the money he feels he deserves in the states. Not Artest though.

I don't think any team is going to offer him what they can offer him in Europe. Ben Gordon is a realistic possibility. Artest, I don't think it's going to happen. I'm not saying it can't happen, I'm saying it won't happen.

turiaf for president
05-20-2009, 10:06 AM
Are you really this stupid? Childress is consider biggest bust in history of European basketball. He is maybe the 6-8 best player on his own team. STFU if all you can talk is false nonsense.

read my fuckin post retard. ENGLISH! i said any league that gives childress (implied as a shitty player not deserving that type of money) superstar type money is a joke. everyone and their moms knew he couldnt play here thats why he didnt get a contract as nearly as lucrative as that! no shit hes a bust, we all knew he would be. but your precious league across the pond thought otherwise

turiaf for president
05-20-2009, 10:08 AM
........waiting for your response to the competition comparison that artest and battier have to face compared to what vasoline faces

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-20-2009, 10:08 AM
I don't think any team is going to offer him what they can offer him in Europe. Ben Gordon is a realistic possibility. Artest, I don't think it's going to happen. I'm not saying it can't happen, I'm saying it won't happen.

They are crazy to even offer to Artest. Greek fans and Artest does not mix together.

manufan10
05-20-2009, 10:10 AM
They are crazy to even offer to Artest. Greek fans and Artest does not mix together.

Why? Do the Greek fans like to throw beer on the opposing teams players? :lol

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-20-2009, 10:10 AM
read my fuckin post retard. ENGLISH! i said any league that gives childress (implied as a shitty player not deserving that type of money) superstar type money is a joke. everyone and their moms knew he couldnt play here thats why he didnt get a contract as nearly as lucrative as that! no shit hes a bust, we all knew he would be. but your precious league across the pond thought otherwise

No you fucking moron he got this contract as a show. Everyone knows this. It was so that players like Kobe and LeBron would know about Olympiacos. Now they already had Iverson contact them this summer. before they sign Childress NBA players like Webber refused them even with $10 million per year offers.

They did not sign Childress because they think he was some great player.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-20-2009, 10:11 AM
........waiting for your response to the competition comparison that artest and battier have to face compared to what vasoline faces

Vasoline and faces is words I see you like to use when talking about other men. You must be very popular in the Sunset strip.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-20-2009, 10:12 AM
Why? Do the Greek fans like to throw beer on the opposing teams players? :lol

Usually each player will get hit by maybe 5 to 6 beers per game.

turiaf for president
05-20-2009, 10:15 AM
No you fucking moron he got this contract as a show. Everyone knows this.

which further proves my point that the league is a joke

.......................still waiting on the comparison response.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-20-2009, 10:18 AM
which further proves my point that the league is a joke

.......................still waiting on the comparison response.

FUCK YOU

You are just an arrogant racist bigot that has a low IQ.

turiaf for president
05-20-2009, 10:20 AM
FUCK YOU

You are just an arrogant racist bigot that has a low IQ.

lmao are your meltdown when you can back up your statements.

u2sarajevo
05-20-2009, 10:22 AM
1) kiss the collective European basketball communities derriere.
2) Lamely attempt to counter arguments.
3) When counter arguments are torn apart resort to F bombs and personal insults.
4) wash, rinse, repeat

manufan10
05-20-2009, 10:23 AM

I always like to see a good fight. :ihit SIGN HIM UP!

iggypop123
05-20-2009, 12:01 PM
gordon is gone. no one will offer more than the MLE cause of 2010

Bukefal
05-20-2009, 12:05 PM
Vasoline and faces is words I see you like to use when talking about other men. You must be very popular in the Sunset strip.

:lmao

sook
05-20-2009, 01:26 PM
Where the fuck is the link? WHY DO YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE PEOPLE GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR MADE UP BULLSHIT.

CITE IT.

manufan10
05-20-2009, 01:39 PM
You can find it at:

http://www.kill_bill_panalies.com

Brazil
05-20-2009, 01:57 PM
lol at the LEONARDisation process of KBP by Bruno

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-20-2009, 02:31 PM
No one ever gets paid over there.

Only morons believe this nonsense. Yes no one ever gets paid and yet every year the same agents and more players go "over there" to play for free and not get paid while the agents do all their work for the charity of the clubs. Use your fucking brain for once and wake the fuck up.

E20
05-20-2009, 02:32 PM
Olympiacos offered me a contract as well.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-20-2009, 02:39 PM

Name please?

manufan10
05-20-2009, 02:46 PM

Damn it! I thought I was the only one! They told me I was the only guy they needed. :depressed

E20
05-20-2009, 03:29 PM
Name please?

Let's just say they offered me an astounding 1 trillion Euros for one year.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-20-2009, 05:23 PM
Let's just say they offered me an astounding 1 trillion Euros for one year.

"Rambo is a pussy."

sook
05-20-2009, 05:26 PM
this queer can't even post a link. He spends his whole day pulling it out of his ass

Brazil
05-20-2009, 05:27 PM
Wow two KBP posts w/o morons word

Bob Lanier
05-20-2009, 07:35 PM
Artest would be the best center ever to play in the Euroleague.

redzero
05-20-2009, 07:37 PM
I'm tired of these Europeans trying to steal American players.

Bob Lanier
05-20-2009, 07:59 PM
I'm tired of these monkey-fighting snakes on this Monday-to-Friday plane.