This guy is hilarious! :lol:lol:lol:lol

6Op5or_vkcc&feature=related

Don't trust yo Negro if he's never been to jail! :lmao

sook
05-20-2009, 04:51 PM
4TEbIPOHNBQ&feature=related

jack sommerset
05-20-2009, 05:13 PM
LOL I love this freaken ass clown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A black man that hates Obama is one of the loneliest people in America. He said "if man doesn't have the strenght to feed his family he doesn't have the strenght to kill me. It takes committment to something and you are not committed to anything" Funny stuff

LOL at Obama being a closet homo!

sook
05-20-2009, 05:27 PM
Yea i can't believe he called obama a closet Homo.

And then he later calls Obama's mother "White Trash"

And in a later vid he calls Obama a coward for not defending his mother.

This guy is gold!

jack sommerset
05-20-2009, 05:33 PM
He is so crazy that no one will mess with him. Whats the point. I can't stand Obama but no way I could talk to him. He will go off on me too. I wonder if he hates women? If he does I will really love this negro.

FaithInOne
05-20-2009, 05:33 PM
Prophet Manning imfo.

Cry Havoc
05-20-2009, 06:55 PM
I've seen this guy before....

By far my favorite:

khuu-RhOBDU

sook
05-21-2009, 04:16 PM
:lol

Yonivore
05-21-2009, 04:24 PM
Why is he afraid of Black People?

Rogue
05-21-2009, 07:11 PM
Hijos James David Manning couldn't be more calm when he was making this speech, I can't find anything untrue in his comments. Barack Obama is a good guy who is loved by most americans and expected to drag US out of peril, and I also like this guy pretty much even though he is a black people.

But some errors has sterilized the reputation of this president, for start, the nomination of Hillary Clinton may probably be the worst mistake the White House has made since Water Gate.

And this guy is also on the tendency to becoming a left-wing politician, which makes me more concerned than I've ever been. Greenspan was pretty much of a scapegoat for the financial crisis, it's not his fault to blow out the last dime of the federal reservation Bank.

That guy has drawn a heap of commitments, but most of them are out of the earth in parade I'm afraid. His unfeasible promises can only emasculate the reputation US has in the folks and international world.

No one hates him as a person, our arrorws are aimed at his mistakes, I believe he will still recieve flowers from folks if he fixes his defects in time.

jack sommerset
05-21-2009, 07:22 PM
He said Oprah Winfrey was like the Whore of Babylon! He also told everyone in Harlem to stop paying rent. The land belong to black people. :lol