PDA

View Full Version : Is it worth it Lakers fans?

Cry Havoc
05-20-2009, 08:48 PM
Is it worth getting emotionally invested with teams that don't play against the Lakers. It's already EXTREMEMLY depressing that your very own team is hasn't won a ring since 2002...but I can only imagine how it feels to jump on a bandwagon of another team, only to get your hearts broken a second or even third time. I'm sure 99.9% of you fans are all over Orlando's nutz. Why not just jump on the "winning" teams bandwagon so you can feel happy atleast once this year. You're team is on the downhill. Kobe is done. Gasol is done. Plenty of room in the Cavs bandwagon.

Lakers don't make playoffs = Lakers fans sad
Lakers get taken to 7 by a lottery team = Lakers fans sad
Lakers fans watching the Cavs dominate = Lakers fan suicide watch

How much more can you guys take?! Props for the resilience you guys show.

iggypop123
05-20-2009, 08:52 PM
another bump classic

Cry Havoc
05-20-2009, 08:54 PM
another bump classic

It's funny that I transcribe almost word for word a post that a fellow Lakers fan made and you think I'm trolling. :lol

Spursfan092120
05-20-2009, 08:57 PM
It's funny that I transcribe almost word for word a post that a fellow Lakers fan made and you think I'm trolling. :lol
:lol Exactly what I was just thinking. Hilarious.

BandWagon Cavs Fan
05-20-2009, 08:58 PM
Plenty of room here Sons.....Hop on.....PEACE

Spursfan092120
05-20-2009, 09:13 PM
We have a vested interest in the winner of the Cavs/Magic game. One of these team will eventually be the losing team to the Lakers in the finals.

What is your excuse? Your team got swept out of the playoffs again.:wow
swept? again?

Cry Havoc
05-20-2009, 09:14 PM
We have a vested interest in the winner of the Cavs/Magic game. One of these team will eventually be the losing team to the Lakers in the finals.

What is your excuse? Your team got swept out of the playoffs again.:wow

God forbid we actually watch sports when our team isn't playing. I understand that in Bandwagon Cit....er, L.A., it's customary to only go to games when your team is one of the best in the league, but some fans actually like basketball instead of just rooting for their team when it's convenient to do so. :lol

Spursfan092120
05-20-2009, 09:20 PM
You know what I mean. I mean come one. Winning one game when you have HCA is like not winning any at all.
win's a win.

Cry Havoc
05-20-2009, 09:22 PM
Lets see... twenty-nine finals appearances in sixty-one years of history tells me its been quite convenient for us.:toast

And yet you all still whine like a bitch about favorable officiating. Amazing, really.

UrAphag
05-20-2009, 10:28 PM
Cavs just lost. Your argument is invalid.

turiaf for president
05-20-2009, 10:36 PM
orlando in 6. cavs have no answer for lewis

E20
05-20-2009, 10:40 PM
Is it worth getting emotionally invested with teams that don't play against the Lakers. It's already EXTREMEMLY depressing that your very own team is hasn't won a ring since 2002...but I can only imagine how it feels to jump on a bandwagon of another team, only to get your hearts broken a second or even third time. I'm sure 99.9% of you fans are all over Orlando's nutz. Why not just jump on the "winning" teams bandwagon so you can feel happy atleast once this year. You're team is on the downhill. Kobe is done. Gasol is done. Plenty of room in the Cavs bandwagon.

Lakers don't make playoffs = Lakers fans sad
Lakers get taken to 7 by a lottery team = Lakers fans sad
Lakers fans watching the Cavs dominate = Lakers fan suicide watch

How much more can you guys take?! Props for the resilience you guys show.

Nice.