PDA

View Full Version : lol Lebron Hate in Full Force

E20
05-20-2009, 10:33 PM
Man oh man.................LMAO

Laker fans/Bron haters have set up a bonfire and singing kumbaye.

lol can't wait until cavs win the LOB in a month.

Bob Lanier
05-20-2009, 10:36 PM
Are you as ugly as Lebron?

Nahtanoj
05-20-2009, 10:36 PM
Nah, not really - still 7 wins to go till that bonfire. I must admit though, that was a good game to watch. Crab Cramps anyone?

E20
05-20-2009, 10:38 PM
Are you as ugly as Lebron?

lol Laker fan.

Jacko
05-20-2009, 10:40 PM
Do you think this board is any different when the Lakers lose?

E20
05-20-2009, 10:43 PM
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... ....No

But when Lebron blunders the dogs bark the loudest.

Spursfan092120
05-20-2009, 10:44 PM
Nah, not really - still 7 wins to go till that bonfire. I must admit though, that was a good game to watch. Crab Cramps anyone?
that would be 8 wins.

redzero
05-20-2009, 10:46 PM
I'm laughing at the Cavaliers, not LeBron. LeBron played very well; I just wanted to rub it in on all those delusional Cavs fans.

j.dizzle
05-20-2009, 11:00 PM
Im not gonna hate but Cle finally got a taste of a team that doesnt give up before the game starts & they choked..Not very suprised. BTW all the TNT guys said most of Howards fouls were bullshit..Cle will get spanked in Orl when Dwight actually gets respect

BandWagon Cavs Fan
05-20-2009, 11:13 PM

there loving it right now son lol. not worried bout it

peskypesky
05-20-2009, 11:14 PM
LOL son, keep dreaming. You gotta have inside play to win titles buddy.

it kills me to agree with you, but that is the stone truth.

TheNextGen
05-21-2009, 12:38 AM

When Lakers lose, its the same thing. Whats your point?

E20
05-21-2009, 12:41 AM
When Lakers lose, its the same thing. Whats your point?

Because it's much more logical hating on the Lakers.

TheNextGen
05-21-2009, 12:45 AM
Because it's much more logical hating on the Lakers.

in your eyes

E20
05-21-2009, 12:56 AM
in your eyes

Aren't you a Lakers fan? Why is your team the San Antonio Spurs?

TheNextGen
05-21-2009, 01:01 AM
Aren't you a Lakers fan? Why is your team the San Antonio Spurs?

Aren't you a Cavs fan? Why is your team the San Antonio Spurs?

E20
05-21-2009, 01:05 AM
Aren't you a Cavs fan? Why is your team the San Antonio Spurs?

Yeah, the Cavs are my backup team when the Spurs are out because of Mike Brown, Danny Ferry, and Lebron. Doesn't change the fact that I am a Spurs fan.

But I'm pretty sure you are a Laker fan. I sort of remember seeing Los Angeles Lakers next to your team name and by looking at all the threads you have started they are all about the Lakers.

LOL Laker fan pretending to be a Spur fan to piss of Spur fans LOL

stretch
05-21-2009, 08:13 AM
yeah the Lebron jealousy is ridiculous. I said Cavs win in 5 from the get-go, and still stick with that. i'm with you E20... i cant wait to see LBJ hoist the LOB and MVP trophies in the end, as Kobe trots off to the lockerroom having let his team down yet again, and laker fans cry about the refs, cry about kobe still > lebron, and just cries period. hopefully then stupid fuckfaces like drhouse, lakaluva, and allanon GET THE FUCK OUT of here.

KSeal
05-21-2009, 08:21 AM
yeah the Lebron jealousy is ridiculous. I said Cavs win in 5 from the get-go, and still stick with that. i'm with you E20... i cant wait to see LBJ hoist the LOB and MVP trophies in the end, as Kobe trots off to the lockerroom having let his team down yet again, and laker fans cry about the refs, cry about kobe still > lebron, and just cries period. hopefully then stupid fuckfaces like drhouse, lakaluva, and allanon GET THE FUCK OUT of here.

Wow, you take the NBA way to seriously. It's just millionaires playing put the ball in the circle, chill.

stretch
05-21-2009, 08:24 AM
Wow, you take the NBA way to seriously. It's just millionaires playing put the ball in the circle, chill.

Wow, you take me way too seriously. It's just an internet forum, chill.

KSeal
05-21-2009, 08:27 AM
Wow, you take me way too seriously. It's just an internet forum, chill.

I can just feel the absolute hate and intensity coming out of your prior post. It really isn't worth getting this worked up about, but the end result is still likely to happen how you want it so I guess you might as well talk a ton of shit so you can parade around in all of your glory for the whole summer even though it wasn't even your team that won the title..

I. Hustle
05-21-2009, 08:43 AM
Cavs will win but it's nice when that stuff brings people back to reality. I will pull for the Magic because of what they showed last night.

LeBron tried his hardest though, dude went off trying to make it happen.

stretch
05-21-2009, 08:46 AM
I can just feel the absolute hate and intensity coming out of your prior post. It really isn't worth getting this worked up about, but the end result is still likely to happen how you want it so I guess you might as well talk a ton of shit so you can parade around in all of your glory for the whole summer even though it wasn't even your team that won the title..

You can feel it? Really? :wow

lol, noob

pauls931
05-21-2009, 08:54 AM
Spurs fans hate any team that is better than them or any player better than Duncan, such as Dwight Howard at this point. (plenty of Dhow hate)

stretch
05-21-2009, 08:58 AM
Spurs fans hate any team that is better than them or any player better than Duncan, such as Dwight Howard at this point. (plenty of Dhow hate)

very true. i dont think there is a team of fans these days that hate on greatness more than spurs fans. they are too in love with duncan and parker.

actually never mind. that honor goes to laker fans (their obsession with dissing lebron and sucking kobes left nut is unhealthy). spurs fans are a distant second.