PDA

View Full Version : What now LeBron?

SpursDynasty
05-20-2009, 10:42 PM
So what now LeBron? :lol You BS all season, shooting BS jumpers and coming out with your fluke team with your fluke so-called All-Star teammate Mo Williams, win 66 games during the regular season, go 8-0 in the playoffs, reach the East Finals only to lose the first game? You run up the score all season for homecourt advantage and now it's gone. So now what? I'm sick and tired of this joke and I hope we see him out of the playoffs soon. F LeBron and his P.O.S. fake MVP award. Maybe if you shared the ball tonight, you'd get your teammates involved and maybe they put up enough points to win. But no, you had to have your 30 shots just so everyone can say wow LeBron scored 49 points. Well, you got your points, are you happy?

Orlando just came out and did what they were supposed to do, no one expected Cleveland to win this game and they didn't. So I ask again Cleveland, what if your shots don't go in? Because you came out, tried to shoot some BS shots, and missed them...so now what?

E20
05-20-2009, 10:42 PM
So are you gonna make a Dwight Howard thread as well?

Findog
05-20-2009, 10:45 PM
He fucking better when Orlando eventually loses a game. SpursDynasty is gold!

Allanon
05-20-2009, 10:47 PM
Maybe if you shared the ball tonight, you'd get your teammates involved and maybe they put up enough points to win. But no, you had to have your 30 shots just so everyone can say wow LeBron scored 49 points. Well, you got your points, are you happy?

Even through all the hate, this part is spot on...

endrity
05-20-2009, 10:48 PM
Well SpursDynasty is set for this series. If Cavs lose, than it's LeBron's fault. If Magic lose it's Dwight. We should expect one of these after every game.

endrity
05-20-2009, 10:49 PM
Wait.... weren't you supposed to leave since the Lakers won the series with the Rockets????

You broke your own promise man!

E20
05-20-2009, 10:50 PM
Even through all the hate, this part is spot on...

WOW put down whatever you're smoking.

Lebron had 8 assists

Williams and West combined for 10-32 shooting (they're the main offensive weapons outside of Lebron.)

So it had nothing to do with Lebron's passing. It was the inability of Mo and West to make shots they normally would.

scanry
05-20-2009, 10:53 PM
Wait.... weren't you supposed to leave since the Lakers won the series with the Rockets????

You broke your own promise man!

Like he gives a shit!!

He owns the place.... :lol

Findog
05-20-2009, 10:55 PM
What the fuck now, indeed.

iggypop123
05-20-2009, 10:57 PM
hey i thought spursdynasty wasnt supposed to come back for a while?

Allanon
05-20-2009, 10:58 PM
WOW put down whatever you're smoking.

Lebron had 8 assists

Williams and West combined for 10-32 shooting (they're the main offensive weapons outside of Lebron.)

So it had nothing to do with Lebron's passing. It was the inability of Mo and West to make shots they normally would.

LeBron dominated the ball way too much...even the announcers said it was way too stagnant but couldn't bring themselves to say Lebron.

When you dominate the ball like that, everybody just stands and watches. Then when it's their turn to shoot, brick after brick.

I've seen that plenty from Bad Kobe.

Amaso
Meh, there really shouldn't be too much blame on Lebron tonight, he played amazing for 3 quarters tonight.

E20
Incorrect. Did you see Lebron in the 3RD QUARTER using up all the shotclock beyond the arc nonstop to put up a shitty shot?

Incorrect.

Lebron had the hot hand and his teammates were sucking, so by all means he should take control over the ball. If he;s gonna shoot 20 for 30 he can take all the 'shitty' attempts he wants.

Bottom line: West can't take 13 shots and make 4 of them, same goes for Mo Williams.

IronMexican
05-20-2009, 11:00 PM
I haven't read the post, but did he say that Orlando are now the favorites? I hope he did. Once Cleveland wins game two, he will tell us Orlando are the underdogs.

E20
05-20-2009, 11:00 PM
If West and Williams attempted less shots, than you have a case for Lebron ballhogging, but that's not the case. Looking at their FGA that's what they normally attempt, but they don't miss that much.

robbie380
05-21-2009, 12:00 AM
LeBron dominated the ball way too much...even the announcers said it was way too stagnant but couldn't bring themselves to say Lebron.

When you dominate the ball like that, everybody just stands and watches. Then when it's their turn to shoot, brick after brick.

I've seen that plenty from Bad Kobe.

when a guy has a 70% total shooting percentage on the equivalent of 35 FGAs (30 fgas + 10 free throws attempted) with 8 assists and only 2 turnovers then you can't blame shit on him. one of his bum teammates needs to step up and do something. this is the playoffs.

anyhow....the cavs lost because their "vaunted" defense didn't do crap tonight. giving up 107 on 55% from the field will get you swept. how the hell do you allow the visiting team to shoot 55% from the field if you are supposed to be a dominant defense? even houston kept the league's best offense to 41% shooting when they were playing in houston. they even held the lakers to 48% shooting when they were in la even though there were 2 complete routs without yao.

lol at this cavs team having the defense to stop the lakers. i was fooled by their first 8 playoffs games but no longer.

tlongII
05-21-2009, 12:09 AM
LeBron hit 20 of the 30 shots he took and some of you guys are ragging on him? UNBEAVABLE!

DPG21920
05-21-2009, 12:12 AM
LeBron hit 20 of the 30 shots he took and some of you guys are ragging on him? UNBEAVABLE!

The Owner of the D-bags is correct. That is why he is the owner and you are just spectators.

Indazone
05-21-2009, 12:16 AM
lol Lebron can play. The rest of the team sucks. Defense? They don't know the meaning of the word. You're going up against a Van Gundy coached team now.

TheNextGen
05-21-2009, 12:43 AM
Incorrect.

Lebron had the hot hand and his teammates were sucking, so by all means he should take control over the ball. If he;s gonna shoot 20 for 30 he can take all the 'shitty' attempts he wants.

Bottom line: West can't take 13 shots and make 4 of them, same goes for Mo Williams.

I bet if Kobe did the exact same thing, you'd be ripping his ass. We all watched the game. How many times did he spend 3/4th's of the shot clock jab stepping?

Jacob1983
05-21-2009, 12:47 AM
It's only one game. You have to win 4 games to win a series.

E20
05-21-2009, 12:48 AM
I bet if Kobe did the exact same thing, you'd be ripping his ass. We all watched the game. How many times did he spend 3/4th's of the shot clock jab stepping?

lol Lebron Hater. Blinded by the hate for Lebron. Hate. lol

I have never once in my life ripped Kobe on what he's done in a basketball game. I've respected Kobe from a basketball standpoint and I love watching him play and he's arguably the best player in the world.

If Kobe is feeling it and his teammates are sucking it up, he should dominate the ball and do whatever it takes to win the game.

lol lebron hater.

u4lakers14
05-21-2009, 12:52 AM
lol, ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see what happens when the other team scores more points that you???????????

buncha losers,,,,,,,,huh dynasty?!!!!!!!!!!!!11

when the other team score more points than you your gonna lose like,,,,,,,,80% of your games,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!1

fucking cavs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!when your shots dont go in you dont get points for them biches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!right dynasty????????????

poop
05-21-2009, 01:05 AM
i usually like SD but this thread was retarded.

KSeal
05-21-2009, 01:16 AM
i usually like SD but this thread was retarded.

This makes no sense, every SD thread is retarded, how could you like others but not like this one because it's retarded.

LEONARD
05-21-2009, 09:14 AM
So what now LeBron? :lol You BS all season, shooting BS jumpers and coming out with your fluke team with your fluke so-called All-Star teammate Mo Williams, win 66 games during the regular season, go 8-0 in the playoffs, reach the East Finals only to lose the first game? You run up the score all season for homecourt advantage and now it's gone. So now what? I'm sick and tired of this joke and I hope we see him out of the playoffs soon. F LeBron and his P.O.S. fake MVP award. Maybe if you shared the ball tonight, you'd get your teammates involved and maybe they put up enough points to win. But no, you had to have your 30 shots just so everyone can say wow LeBron scored 49 points. Well, you got your points, are you happy?

Orlando just came out and did what they were supposed to do, no one expected Cleveland to win this game and they didn't. So I ask again Cleveland, what if your shots don't go in? Because you came out, tried to shoot some BS shots, and missed them...so now what?

timvp/spursdynasty...please honor this...

Ok, so it looks like I'll be leaving until the end of the Finals. No big deal.

redzero
05-21-2009, 09:18 AM
timvp, is that you?

sonic21
05-21-2009, 09:19 AM
SD speaks the truth again :tu

Brazil
05-21-2009, 09:58 AM
LBJ is the best but man how a MVP can air ball like that, it's awful. Sometimes at shooting he is painful to watch, he looks like shaq at the FT line. I wonder how he can have a good FG% with his JS.

Dex
05-21-2009, 11:45 AM
Couldn't even break 50. Pfft.