PDA

View Full Version : Lakers loose......again

SuperManu!!!
03-27-2005, 10:05 PM
How do you like that lakergod???? :lol :lol

ducks
03-27-2005, 10:06 PM
hummmm 9 more losses in a row and kobe will tie mcgrady.....

Kori Ellis
03-28-2005, 03:32 AM
All season long, the Lakers have fought the battle of perception versus reality when it comes to Kobe Bryant and the power he wields within the organization. Now one of Bryant's teammates officially has opened the subject for debate.

It came Sunday, after a 96-89 loss to the Philadelphia 76ers at Staples Center, with a snarled answer from Chucky Atkins that silenced the locker room as soon as the words escaped his mouth. The question put to Atkins was what he would do as general manager to remake the 10th place Lakers.

"I ain't no GM," Atkins said. "Ask Kobe. He's the GM. It's his team. Go ask him."

:lmao

http://www.presstelegram.com/Stories/0,1413,204~28780~2785968,00.html

whottt
03-28-2005, 03:43 AM
If the Lakers and TWolves miss the playoffs this season the Spurs will have made the playoffs the most consecutive years of any team in the NBA...

And I'll be at LG.net seeing what the LakerFans have to say about this :)

They aren't too fond of Chucky so there ought to be some good threads over there.

iminlakerland
03-28-2005, 03:44 AM
This coming from Chucky i cant play defense thats worth a damn. I swear i think a blind fat man can play better defense than chucky atkins. Hey chucky if you could play an ounce of defense maybe this team would be able to win a few more games.

Chucky Atkins seriously thinks he is one of the premier guards in the league, he feels he deserves more shots than caron, odom and kobe. The dude needs to stfu. Stop shooting out of control 3's learn to drive to the basket rather than be stagnant on the offensive end.

Dude i thought Gary Payton was bad attitude wise last year...Chucky is getting right on up there.

iminlakerland
03-28-2005, 03:46 AM
oh P.S. Frank im begging you to play Sasha. What do you have to lose man? Tierre Brown and Chucky Atkins? What i have to say to these two players is dont let the door hit you where the lord split ya.

Useruser666
03-28-2005, 10:21 AM
You always turn on the ones that tell the truth. :lol

Dex
03-28-2005, 10:27 AM
Don't kill the messenger, Lakers fans.

Jimcs50
03-28-2005, 10:35 AM
"loose again"

You mean like wild, out on the streets, or out of jail?

Or do you mean that they are playing loosely, like freespirited?

:)

Useruser666
03-28-2005, 10:46 AM
"loose again"

You mean like wild, out on the streets, or out of jail?

Or do you mean that they are playing loosely, like freespirited?

Damn Jim, I was just coming back into this thread and coomment on that. :lol

Sportcamper
03-28-2005, 10:50 AM
Ohhh Thank Goodness....I thought that this was another story about some Lakers player inappropriately loosening up his belt buckle in a hotel room.....

Ohhh....Never Mind...

Jimcs50
03-28-2005, 10:51 AM
Damn Jim, I was just coming back into this thread and coomment on that. :lol

You're getting old, if I beat you, buddy.

CosmicCowboy
03-28-2005, 10:56 AM
LMAO...well...I think the "who's more important" Kobe vs. Shaq debate is officially dead...

as of today...

Miami Shaq's are 53-18 and the best record in the league...

LA Kobe's are 32-37 and outside looking in at the playoffs...

:lmao....too damn funny!

Useruser666
03-28-2005, 11:02 AM
It was reported that Kobe was so mad he blurted out, "I'll rape you for saying that Chucky!!!"

samikeyp
03-28-2005, 11:04 AM
Lakers loose forum. :lol

Jimcs50
03-28-2005, 11:05 AM
It was reported that Kobe was so mad he blurted out, "I'll rape you for saying that Chucky!!!"

yeah, but it would have been consensual.

:rolleyes

Sportcamper
03-28-2005, 11:07 AM
Gotta Love Dem Lakers...How could one team bring so much happiness to sooo many Texans! :smokin

wildbill2u
03-28-2005, 11:08 AM
How do you like that lakergod???? :lol :lol

They're loose? Again? Migawd, I had no idea they'd been tied up or confined somewhere--not once, but multiple times. Who was responsible? The NBA, Laker corporate officers or terrorists?

Just goes to show you how much credible information you can get via the internet compared to the MSM.

Jimcs50
03-28-2005, 11:12 AM
Gotta Love Dem Lakers...How could one team bring so much happiness to sooo many Texans! :smokin

Hey Camper!!

WTF have you been??

Good to see you back.

Binji
03-28-2005, 11:14 AM
oh common - not all of us are native english speakers so we're bound to make some sort of a spelling mistake sometimes. It's easy to type an extra letter in a hurry without even noticing.

Poskusite vi napisati tole pravilno.

Sportcamper
03-28-2005, 11:17 AM
It was really weird....Watching the Lakers this season made me feel very sad...My therapist feels that I am doing much much better & she feels that it is now safe for me to post again... :lol

Medvedenko
03-28-2005, 11:27 AM
Yeah....keep posting, the Lakers demise has healed last years spurs debacle already...that's too sad. It's ok though, like in sports...there's always next year. Oh and Chucky making that comment, good, he'll be the first to go. Kobe being the GM...well every star player has a say in what's going on....Sucky Crapkins can't handle it that he's a scrub and should be riding the pine. There has never been that much hate on one player as there is on the defensive turnstyle....oh well. Have a good life Chucky. Oh and blaming Kobe for taking too many shots....yeah like 20 a game is too much for the superstar...whatever. Yeah, Crapkins even was sour at kobe dissing his D in private, in fricken private...and Chucky was mad....you should be you piece of shit. :pctoss

smeagol
03-28-2005, 11:47 AM
Why is there always controversy around Kobe?

Sportcamper
03-28-2005, 11:52 AM
2005 Lakers Figueroa Parade
http://greenvilleonline.com/hoss/photos/2004/01/10/1843.jpg

picnroll
03-28-2005, 11:59 AM
Lakers are totally screwed in perpituity. No star is going to want to come play with KobMe. By next year talking about the Lakers will be about as interesting as talking about the Bulls the last six years or the Celtics the past fifteen.

samikeyp
03-28-2005, 12:01 PM
Good to see you back Camper. Its always nice how you look out for our well being! :)

Sucky Crapkins.... :lmao that is too funny.

Slomo
03-28-2005, 12:52 PM
Don't sell them short! They're bringing happiness to many more than just to Texans :lol

Useruser666
03-28-2005, 01:05 PM
Kobe will never win another ring. Mark it down.

Jimcs50
03-28-2005, 01:22 PM
Kobe will never rape another girl....mark it down.

Medvedenko
03-28-2005, 01:27 PM
He may not win another ring...that's true....it's very difficult to win, ask Barkley, Ewing, Marivich etc...it's very hard and you need to be good and lucky. Who knows, I hope the Lakers win, and it doesn't matter if Kobe's there or not.

ladiesman
03-28-2005, 03:18 PM
Kobe should go play street ball. He has the game and the attitude for it....

samikeyp
03-28-2005, 03:23 PM
no...he whines too much for street ball....he would get his ass kicked.

Medvedenko
03-28-2005, 03:28 PM
When has kobe whined about anything to the media or on an interview....what kind of comment is he whines..every NBA player whines...however we all can single out Kobe....I guess he's the one that says he's the best PG in the L, or that he doesn't need to practice because he's an all-star, mvp, etc...or I don't hear him screaming about getting an extension during pre-season to the owner, or claiming he can't feed his kids....
I'm out.

picnroll
03-28-2005, 03:30 PM
Kobe has done one great thing so far in his career. He's totally fucked the Lakers for the foreseeable future. Kobe, for this I am greatly appreciative.

samikeyp
03-28-2005, 03:30 PM
I am talking on the court not off of it. All he does off the court is make 19yr old white girls scream.

ladiesman
03-28-2005, 03:33 PM
When has kobe whined about anything to the media or on an interview....

"Malone hit on my wife"... I'm paraphrasing, but didn't he go to the media with it instead of keeping it "within the family".

ladiesman
03-28-2005, 03:39 PM
I'm out.

OK Clone....

Medvedenko
03-28-2005, 03:50 PM
That whole Malone comment was brought out by Kobe after the media got a hold of it...it doesn't matter this year is over, and I'm ok with it. I was there in 94 and heard all my buddies say the Lakers are done and they will never come out of it...well they did....and they will again...sorry guys, enjoy it now, hell I enjoyed when the spurs sucked for all those years..actually I never really cared about spurs, but now there good and I give them their props. I have faith in Dr. Buss and Kobe....a team can't be built around 1 player in 1 year, especially without a coach or a system. Secondly, when we got Shaq, we got swept year in year out, and we needed to build around Shaq, first Kobe, then Phil. I don't see how this can't be done with Kobe.

samikeyp
03-28-2005, 03:54 PM
I thought you were out.

tlongII
03-28-2005, 04:12 PM
That whole Malone comment was brought out by Kobe after the media got a hold of it...it doesn't matter this year is over, and I'm ok with it. I was there in 94 and heard all my buddies say the Lakers are done and they will never come out of it...well they did....and they will again...sorry guys, enjoy it now, hell I enjoyed when the spurs sucked for all those years..actually I never really cared about spurs, but now there good and I give them their props. I have faith in Dr. Buss and Kobe....a team can't be built around 1 player in 1 year, especially without a coach or a system. Secondly, when we got Shaq, we got swept year in year out, and we needed to build around Shaq, first Kobe, then Phil. I don't see how this can't be done with Kobe.

Kobe is a freaking idiot! He drove Phil Jackson and Shaq out of L.A.! That has to be single dumbest thing I've ever seen an athlete in pro team sports do.

ALVAREZ6
03-28-2005, 04:39 PM
Where's LakerFan when you wanna laugh at him?

1Parker1
03-28-2005, 06:35 PM
I just caught an interview with AI that was taped before the LA vs Sixers game on Sunday. Basically, AI was like, "How you gonna trade away the best big man ever to play the game? Now we'll see what Kobe is all about, if he can carry a team. Welcome to my world, man."

Very funny that even AI is giving some tips on teamwork to Kobe :)

SequSpur
03-29-2005, 12:41 AM
L O S E
Learn the language damn it.

Jimcs50
03-29-2005, 09:10 AM
L O S E

Sequ is very familiar with the word LOSE...as he does it so often in golf.

Slo spurs fan
03-29-2005, 09:21 AM
L O S E

Those were such a BIG words for such a little CLOWN :p .

TDfan2007
03-29-2005, 11:07 AM
every NBA player

When has Tim ever whined?

Medvedenko
03-29-2005, 11:10 AM
It all depends on where they whined...if you consider "whining" after a bad call or an unfavourable play...well then everyone...including your precious Timmy.

samikeyp
03-29-2005, 01:08 PM
so I guess you are not out.

MaNuMaNiAc
03-29-2005, 01:23 PM
I feel sorry for Kobe man. The guy has his flaws (which are MONUMENTAL) and his demeanor might not please everyone, but you have to give props to someone who inspite of everything that's been thrown at him, still tries. I mean, if everyone boooed me everytime I stepped on the court, I wouldn't be too inclined to step on it again, and yet he just keeps going. Now, I'm not saying he's an angel or nothing of the sort, 'cause lets face it, he brought it on himself, and yet, I wouldn't wish it on anyone to be in his shoes right now. It must be hell.

Slo spurs fan
03-29-2005, 01:38 PM
I feel sorry for Kobe man. The guy has his flaws (which are MONUMENTAL) and his demeanor might not please everyone, but you have to give props to someone who inspite of everything that's been thrown at him, still tries. I mean, if everyone boooed me everytime I stepped on the court, I wouldn't be too inclined to step on it again, and yet he just keeps going. Now, I'm not saying he's an angel or nothing of the sort, 'cause lets face it, he brought it on himself, and yet, I wouldn't wish it on anyone to be in his shoes right now. It must be hell.

Good peoples' talk.

boutons
03-29-2005, 02:20 PM
Kobe's set for life financially. (I guess his pre-nup isn't "romantic")

He's famous world-wide (fame does not care famed for what). He still has tons of fans.

His problems with his raping and his team are all his own making, causing him to fall from an even higher, better position than he still has now.

No sympathy. He made his bed, he can lie in it.

(He was one of my favorite players/people before the rape and the Lakers melodrama)

Medvedenko
03-29-2005, 03:21 PM
What Rape....wasn't he exonerated of all actions.

samikeyp
03-29-2005, 03:27 PM
actually no. the victim refused to testify so the case was dropped.

Medvedenko
03-29-2005, 03:43 PM
Let's not get into this again...was the victim held at gun point not to testify. If I was raped, there's no way I wouldn't want them to know my side of the story.

samikeyp
03-29-2005, 03:52 PM
What is to get into? You asked if Kobe was exonerated? He wasn't because the case never went to trial.

MaNuMaNiAc
03-29-2005, 04:00 PM
Let's not get into this again...was the victim held at gun point not to testify. If I was raped, there's no way I wouldn't want them to know my side of the story.
yeah well, O.J. got exhonerated as well... hehehehe what does that tell you?

Medvedenko
03-29-2005, 04:01 PM
Well if the case didn't go to trial...was there any barring for a case to begin with.

Useruser666
03-29-2005, 04:03 PM
Well if the case didn't go to trial...was there any barring for a case to begin with.

There was enough to attempt going to a grand jury. The trial fell apart when the victim and KEY witness refused to testify. If she would have gone through with it, there would have more that likely been a trial.

Medvedenko
03-29-2005, 04:06 PM
Ok...I guess I'm wrong...so your saying that everyone that has gone to trial or charged for a crime is instantly guilty....right...I guess I forgot what the USA was all about.

Useruser666
03-29-2005, 04:11 PM
Ok...I guess I'm wrong...so your saying that everyone that has gone to trial or charged for a crime is instantly guilty....right...I guess I forgot what the USA was all about.

Uh no. Can you point to where I said that? I said if there was enough to call a grand jury, then there was at least sufficient evidence for the DA to bring the case to trial. If the woman would have testified, I believe the case would have gone to trial. That, according to the DA was the reason the case was dropped.

samikeyp
03-29-2005, 04:13 PM
Apparently Med's philosophy is "When it doubt...make shit up."

MaNuMaNiAc
03-29-2005, 04:24 PM
Medvedenko, I think you're being a little neive about the whole thing. Do you actually believe that the victim would go through all the legal bullshit and harassment just to give up at the last minute just because she felt like it?? Don't think that Kobe isn't such an influential figure that he couldn't put pressure on her not to testify. I wouldn't put it past him. In fact, I wouldn't put rape past him either. He is cocky enough to think he just might be able to get away with it. I'm not saying he is definately guilty but "somethings rotten in the state of Denmark" let me tell you.

Medvedenko
03-29-2005, 04:30 PM
An earlier post stated that "he was one of my favourite players until the rape" All I'm saying is that he's not guilty, actually it never got that point. Am I naive...no, I know he slept with her and it probably spooked both of them. If Kobe did indeed rape her than I wish nothing but hell for him and his life. However, we don't know, so I guess I can believe he didn't do it and most will think he's just a celebrity so he must of did and paid her off for not testifying.

Useruser666
03-29-2005, 04:45 PM
Imagine if the Lakers had kept Oneal, traded Kobe for Dwayne Wade and filler. I think that would have made sense. The only thing O'neal has ever "raped" was a Whopper.

Medvedenko
03-29-2005, 04:49 PM
Trading Kobe for Wade....I wouldn't even do that now...anyways...
Imagine if the Dallas trade would have gone throught...
Nash and Nowitzki for Shaq...Shaq nixed the trade I believe because he didn't want to go to Dallas:
Imagine
Nash
Kobe
Dgeorge
Dirk
Vlade/Mihm

Useruser666
03-29-2005, 04:50 PM
Trading Kobe for Wade....I wouldn't even do that now...anyways...
Imagine if the Dallas trade would have gone throught...
Nash and Nowitzki for Shaq...Shaq nixed the trade I believe because he didn't want to go to Dallas:
Imagine
Nash
Kobe
Dgeorge
Dirk
Vlade/Mihm

The FO would never have traded Shaq in their own conference.

Medvedenko
03-29-2005, 04:54 PM
I know...it's in the past...that would have been sick...kobe probably would have fucked it up though.....oh and they would be very poor on defense.

duncan2k5
03-29-2005, 05:32 PM
I know...it's in the past...that would have been sick...kobe probably would have fucked it up though.....oh and they would be very poor on defense.
u mean like the lakers?

duncan2k5
03-29-2005, 05:33 PM
Apparently Med's philosophy is "When it doubt...make shit up."

LOLOLOL. thats funny stuff