PDA

View Full Version : Fortson won't be playing against the Spurs

Kori Ellis
03-27-2005, 11:54 PM
The Seattle SuperSonics suspended Danny Fortson for their game against Washington on Sunday night, two days after he refused to enter a game against New York.

Although the suspension was for one game, Fortson will not accompany the Sonics on their two-game road trip to Memphis and San Antonio next week because he's recovering from a sprained left ankle.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2023353

T Park
03-27-2005, 11:56 PM
To me? The Sonics are comin back to earth pretty quickly.

I think even the Kings would beat them in a 7 game series.

Spurs should win wednesday.

If they dont, today didn't mean shit.

Rummpd
03-27-2005, 11:58 PM
Sonics lost tonight, Spurs win on Wed gives 4 game lead and tie of season series. That would be huge.

ChumpDumper
03-27-2005, 11:58 PM
This helps, but they'll still be tough.

DuncanMVP
03-28-2005, 12:02 AM
If we can't beat the Sonics when they have two key players hurt then todays win didnt mean anything

Kori Ellis
03-28-2005, 12:03 AM
The Sonics will be on the tail-end of a back-to-back on Wednesday too (they play @Memphis on Tuesday).

I don't care how many guys they have out; every win is a good win at this point.

CHAMPS AGAIN
03-28-2005, 12:17 AM
If we can't beat the Sonics when they have two key players hurt then todays win didnt mean anything

Who are the 2 key players What do you mean if WE can't beat the sonics you already gave up on the SPURS you LOSER

DuncanMVP
03-28-2005, 12:20 AM
Who are the 2 key players What do you mean if WE can't beat the sonics you already gave up on the SPURS you LOSER

without Ducan there will be no title

if the spurs can't be the sonics without radmonovich (sp?) and fortson without duncan we will be out the 1st rd

boutons
03-28-2005, 06:14 AM
two missing keys off the bench: Vlade and and Danny.

I caught 4th qtr Wiz@Sonics, no Ridnour. Is he out, too?

smeagol
03-28-2005, 07:18 AM
without Ducan there will be no title

if the spurs can't be the sonics without radmonovich (sp?) and fortson without duncan we will be out the 1st rd
The Spurs couldn't beat the Pacers without Artest and JO. What's your point?

PS: They also lost to the fucking Knicks.

Jimcs50
03-28-2005, 09:22 AM

I said this same quote right before we played Indy who were w/o JO, Tinsley and Artest.

Never underestimate an NBA team...they are all capable of winning games. ie. Charlotte at Miami on Saturday.

Jimcs50
03-28-2005, 09:23 AM
The Spurs couldn't beat the Pacers without Artest and JO. What's your point?

PS: They also lost to the fucking Knicks.

ooops, yeah, what Smeagol said.

:)

Gerryatrics
03-28-2005, 09:56 AM
two missing keys off the bench: Vlade and and Danny.

I caught 4th qtr Wiz@Sonics, no Ridnour. Is he out, too?

AD got a lot of play in the fourth. I think Nate McMillan had him in instead of Ridnour to try to get some stops on the defensive end. I wasn't really paying that much attention. But as far as I know Luke is fine.