PDA

View Full Version : Armand Rousso is very active in many charitable causes

smith
03-28-2005, 12:41 AM
Armand Rousso is very active in many charitable causes, especially in New York City. Mayor Bloomberg personally has cited Rousso for his numerous charitable efforts benefiting the children and the underprivileged of the City. How many truly successful entrepreneurs find time for such noble causes?

Drachen
03-28-2005, 12:50 AM
Not quite sure who this is or what he has done, could you maybe elaborate?

ChumpDumper
03-28-2005, 01:01 AM
Whoever he is, I'm sure he'd love to sell me something.

Looks like someone is trying to pad his google hit total.

Nbadan
03-28-2005, 01:40 AM
Looks like this cat, Armand Rousso, is a Ecommerce-Chess-Stamp Collecting Guru (All the traits of a really rich geek). He is credited with creating the first E-commerce site, The International Stamp Exchange. A place were he and other geeks could buy-and-sell rare stamps. Apparently, Rousso has been instrumental in the development of 3D advertising, and is soon planning to release a new search engine that is supposed to be much more effective than anything out there already...

"The system, from X3D Technologies in New York City, allows the virtual drinks to jump up to a metre in front of the screen. They can be viewed with the naked eye from anything up to a 120 degree angle.

'People stand in their tracks, they are stunned by what they see,' claims Myles Owens, chief executive officer of X3D. The first 3D alcoholic drinks advertisements were shown at the International Nightclub, Bar Beverage and Food Convention in Las Vegas earlier in March."

Rousso is now bringing to life a technology to create a better user search engine experience. Through a company called Accoona, Rousso envisions the ability for users to get results that better target them through a search engine that delivers more precise results than the top search engines out there. But going a step further, the Accoona search engine has the ability to instantly do in-depth searches of a person's computer. It's a tool with a 1-2 punch that, while in its infancy, is already creating a new structure for search engine searches.

Ice.prohosting.com (http://ice.prohosting.com/rousso/)

Sounds kinda like the carnivour system.

timvp
03-28-2005, 03:16 AM
The SpursTalk.com Political Forum must be listed somewhere as a prime destination because this forum gets more spam than the rest of the forums combined.

Useruser666
03-28-2005, 10:34 AM
Looks like this cat, Armand Rousso, is a Ecommerce-Chess-Stamp Collecting Guru (All the traits of a really rich geek). He is credited with creating the first E-commerce site, The International Stamp Exchange. A place were he and other geeks could buy-and-sell rare stamps. Apparently, Rousso has been instrumental in the development of 3D advertising, and is soon planning to release a new search engine that is supposed to be much more effective than anything out there already...

Ice.prohosting.com (http://ice.prohosting.com/rousso/)

Sounds kinda like the carnivour system.

The carnivour system, or the windows search tool? :lol

Useruser666
03-28-2005, 10:37 AM
Armand Rousso is very active in many charitable causes, especially in New York City. Mayor Bloomberg personally has cited Rousso for his numerous charitable efforts benefiting the children and the underprivileged of the City. How many truly successful entrepreneurs find time for such noble causes?

Let's see here.....

Armand Rousso is very active in many internet scams, especially in New York City. Mayor Bloomberg personally has cited Rousso for his numerous fraudulent activities including supposed efforts in benefiting the children and the underprivileged of the City. How many truly successful scam artists find time to swindle such noble causes?

There we go, much better.

Clandestino
03-28-2005, 10:39 AM
Let's see here.....

Armand Rousso is very active in many internet scams, especially in New York City. Mayor Bloomberg personally has cited Rousso for his numerous fraudulent activities including supposed efforts in benefiting the children and the underprivileged of the City. How many truly successful scam artists find time to swindle such noble causes?

There we go, much better.

:lol

smith
03-30-2005, 05:40 AM
hey, looks like u think i am here to cause trouble to you guys. Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome.

I thot u share views/suggestions/ideas/happenings/news on forums. But looks like this one is full of negative people who cant appreciate postive energy in posts...............its a trifle sad. :rolleyes

Useruser666
03-30-2005, 10:11 AM
hey, looks like u think i am here to cause trouble to you guys. Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome.

I thot u share views/suggestions/ideas/happenings/news on forums. But looks like this one is full of negative people who cant appreciate postive energy in posts...............its a trifle sad. :rolleyes

Hello, I am interested in making a purposal for this Mr Rousso. Recently, a very wealthy relative of mine in a forgein country has passed away. He was a very wealthy and very powerful individual. In his estate is almost approxamately $50,000,000.00 US funds. What oppurtunity I would love to share with you and Mr. Rousso is a chance to share in this great sum of funds by doing me and my family a simple service. The country where the funds are currently being held has a an unstable government and it is difficult to remove such large amounts of moneys from banks there. Let me call it Country "N". This where you and Mr. Rousso come of service. I need a way of transfering the $50,000,000.00 US funds to the US so me and my family may use these funds to help free more of our people from this unstable place. What I need of you is to simple give me a valid bank account to transfer the money into, and then for you to transfer that money minus a hefty bonus amount for you to keep, to my personal account. I would transfer the $50,000,000.00 US funds to your account. You can keep 10% for yourself!!! That's $5,000,000.00 US funds!!! Just transfer the remaining $45,000,000.00 US funds to my personal account to complete the transaction. You keep all that money for simply doing me and my family a small favor!!! Please please Please let me know immediately if you can me and my family out in this time of our need!!! Just think of all the wonderfull childrens charities athat Mr. Rousso could help with $5,000,000.00 US funds!!!! I hope you can send word of this to him immediately!!! Thank you for reading this great wonderful message!!!

;)

Shelly
03-30-2005, 10:18 AM

Visit the SPURS forum after they lose a game if you're looking for positve energy in posts.