PDA

View Full Version : Okay, I guess all the...

Yonivore
05-21-2009, 06:29 PM
...Michelle is the "most beautiful first lady ever" crap has finally given the comedians license to tear her a new one.

IWJpP9epygc

The sniping starts at around 1:54.

Michelle Obama—that is a big dude. When Barack plays pick up games at the White House, you know he picks Michelle as his forward, maybe his (center) depending on who’s in Congress that day.”

“That has to be like being married to Elton Brand. She is a big dude.”
Dayum!

And, yes, I know who Elton Brand is.

Seriously, after all the fawning over her, by the Obama-friendly press, you knew this was coming. You had to know she was due...

I hope Jay Mohr survives.

clambake
05-21-2009, 06:31 PM
he'll survive.

now he can work for the clippers.

ChumpDumper
05-21-2009, 06:57 PM
It's important!

coyotes_geek
05-21-2009, 07:02 PM
Honest question, why does anyone give a rats ass about the first lady, what she does, what she looks like or what anyone says about her? She's not that important.

Yonivore
05-21-2009, 08:34 PM
Honest question, why does anyone give a rats ass about the first lady, what she does, what she looks like or what anyone says about her? She's not that important.
It's politics...

This is a political forum...

Not everthing discussed has to be so goddamned serious, does it?

PixelPusher
05-21-2009, 09:44 PM
...Michelle is the "most beautiful first lady ever" crap has finally given the comedians license to tear her a new one.

IWJpP9epygc

The sniping starts at around 1:54.

Dayum!

And, yes, I know who Elton Brand is.

Seriously, after all the fawning over her, by the Obama-friendly press, you knew this was coming. You had to know she was due...

I hope Jay Mohr survives.

http://sas-origin.onstreammedia.com/origin/gallupinc/GallupSpaces/Production/Cms/POLL/e7jlu_cpkuisqmgvcr1gsa.gif