PDA

View Full Version : JVG, please STFU!!!

pauls931
05-21-2009, 10:55 PM
Man, I'd almost rather listen to Bill Walton that this homer rant on calls every game. Good lord. He must be placing bets on LA....

BTW, nice job denver despite having your heads up your asses, at least you made enough freethrows to pull of the win.

Roxsfan
05-21-2009, 10:56 PM
Yeah, he was having sex with LA during the prev. series. He fucking pisses me off......LA homer.

iggypop123
05-21-2009, 11:03 PM
Yeah, he was having sex with LA during the prev. series. He fucking pisses me off......LA homer.

he couldnt stop kissing houstons ass. wtf are you talking about. it was as if he never was fired and was still coaching them

Spursfan092120
05-21-2009, 11:05 PM
Walton is epic compared to JVG

Roxsfan
05-21-2009, 11:09 PM
he couldnt stop kissing houstons ass. wtf are you talking about. it was as if he never was fired and was still coaching them

dude, he was all up Kobe's ass and calling our players floppers and please.....you didn't watch every second of every game like me.

Jeff Van Gundy
05-21-2009, 11:10 PM
I'm just trying to be honest with my analysis. I hate following rules as much as the next person, but that was clearly a violation on the part of J.R. Smith. We want the best team to win the series but the refs consistency of bad calls is not helping.

Roxsfan
05-21-2009, 11:12 PM
I'm just trying to be honest with my analysis. I hate following rules as much as the next person, but that was clearly a violation on the part of J.R. Smith. We want the best team to win the series but the refs consistency of bad calls is not helping.

shut your 3 post count ass JVG. Fucking bitch. Sucked as a coach, suck as a commentator.:lmao

Udokafan05
JVG was one of the better ones, but now he is just annoying. He wont let certain calls go, and talks about them for the next 5 minutes.

pauls931

LOL, I should've known a jvg alias would show up!:toast

scanry
dude, he was all up Kobe's ass and calling our players floppers and please.....you didn't watch every second of every game like me.

He still is...

BTW lol at his "Kobe is the greateast Laker of all time." Moron doesn't even know their history...

I rate Magic, West, Kareem, Wilt and Shaq as better Laker players than Kobe...

pauls931
05-21-2009, 11:14 PM
JVG was one of the better ones, but now he is just annoying. He wont let certain calls go, and talks about them for the next 5 minutes.

I can't even remembered what happened the first game but he kept going on for minutes, then didn't mention it any more after half time. I bet producers told him to drop the subject. Never have I seen any announcer complain about calls as much as this guy. I'm amazed stern hasn't had him assassinated yet.

scanry
LOL, I should've known a jvg alias would show up!:toast

Just another BUMP troll...

Cry Havoc
I don't understand how JVG gets REALLY UPSET when the refs make a bad call that favors Denver, but he only barely mentions it when the Lakers get the positive end of a bad call.

Example:

"THAT'S NOT A KICK BALL! RAAAAAAAAR :pctoss"

TampaDude
05-21-2009, 11:15 PM
I swear it sounded like JVG jizzed himself when Billups missed that one FT there at the end. :lol

Allanon
05-21-2009, 11:34 PM
I could only imagine how bad it would be if it was the Lakers who benefitted from this very obvious bad call..... haha Stern with the Fix!!!

I don't bitch about bad calls like these that go against the Lakers because I know there ain't no "FIX", refs make bad calls and miss calls. It's part of the game.

peskypesky
05-21-2009, 11:34 PM
Man, I'd almost rather listen to Bill Walton that this homer rant on calls every game. Good lord. He must be placing bets on LA....

i agree. he's a complete Laker-sucking cunt.

peskypesky
05-22-2009, 12:00 AM
He still is...

BTW lol at his "Kobe is the greateast Laker of all time." Moron doesn't even know their history...

and Elgin Baylor

hhml
05-22-2009, 01:25 AM
He still is...

He probably wasn't being serious when he said that. That's why he threw in the "maybe".

I don't mind JVG as a commentator. I find him funny and he makes the game fun to listen to. Throw in Bill Walton (even though he can be ridiculous at times) and that would be an awesome duo lol. Imagine how wild the comments will be. I'm also glad he repeatedly talks about the bad plays. The refs have been horrible. At least JVG is willing to point it out.

NewJerSpur
05-22-2009, 01:30 AM
Doesn't have anything on Doug Collins.

pauls931
05-22-2009, 08:36 AM

Doug Collins just says dumb stuff all the time or tells those boring stories no one cares about, jvg just whines endlessly.

Spur-Addict
05-22-2009, 08:39 AM

+1

You'd think Doug Collins is Kobe's agent or something.

jacobdrj
05-22-2009, 09:02 AM
Marc Jackson pisses me off more. About 50% of what JVG says has value. It should be better, but he is about 90% better than some of the other 'talking head' coaches like Hubie Dooby Doo and Dr. Jack...

Carlisle was a hell of a color commentary... Avery ain't bad either, but I think he is a 'do as I say not as I do' kind of guy, because he coaches quite a bit more logically than he comments...

Flux451
05-22-2009, 09:23 AM
He aint got nothing on Hubie Brown

manufan10
05-22-2009, 10:22 AM
Marc Jackson pisses me off more. About 50% of what JVG says has value.

Marc Jackson annoys me to death! I'm glad he doesn't open his mouth most of the game, but when he does I'm screaming at him to shut up. :bang

TampaDude
05-22-2009, 10:24 AM
He still is...

Magic was the greatest Laker of all time. Kobe ain't even close.

dmac
05-22-2009, 11:38 AM
He still is...

Don't forget George Mikan.

z0sa
05-22-2009, 11:44 AM
:lmao yeah it was hilarious, one second JVG is blowing Kobe as the greatest Laker, a minute later Jackson is quoting/agreeing with a John Lucas quote parading Kobe as the most fundamentally sound bball player ever.

Poor misguided commentators.