PDA

View Full Version : LMAO Phil Jackson

DrHouse
05-21-2009, 11:06 PM
Really your strategy of not calling timeouts to stop runs is working to perfection.

That 13 pt lead you had going into the half with 2 minutes left was the ball game right there. You call a timeout when the lead is cut to 8 pts and you likely stop the run in its tracks.

JamStone
05-21-2009, 11:07 PM
Game 1 was devastating for Denver. They won't be able to recover. I'm calling a sweep for the Lakers myself. How about you?

SouthTexasRancher
05-21-2009, 11:08 PM
Really your strategy of not calling timeouts to stop runs is working to perfection.

That 13 pt lead you had going into the half with 2 minutes left was the ball game right there. You call a timeout when the lead is cut to 8 pts and you likely stop the run in its tracks.

Well, well. Nurse Singlewide Trailer House showed up. You go girl...!!! Give em hell...! LMFAO@U :lol:rollin:lol:ihit:ihit:ihit

iggypop123
05-21-2009, 11:09 PM
you cant game plan for a scrub to go nuts.

Trainwreck2100
05-21-2009, 11:11 PM
Game 1 was devastating for Denver. They won't be able to recover. I'm calling a sweep for the Lakers myself. How about you?

I doubt Melo can put up more than 10 points any more, he's just too devastated.

ElNono
05-21-2009, 11:12 PM
you cant game plan for a scrub to go nuts.

Are you talking about Ariza?

DPG21920
05-21-2009, 11:12 PM
Phil will make adjustments after he visits vagina talk for advice.

peskypesky
05-21-2009, 11:13 PM

:lmao

ElNono
05-21-2009, 11:14 PM

I thought Phil had everything adjusted for this game and it would be a different series... :wakeup

JamStone
05-21-2009, 11:16 PM
Are you bi-polar?

I'm thinking you don't understand my post.

N4th4n
05-21-2009, 11:16 PM
Are you bi-polar?

Are you really that dumb ?

DPG21920
05-21-2009, 11:17 PM

Lakaluva is DrHouse's brother/husband. Don't try and explain anything to him. Just put on Kelly Clarkson's "since you've been gone" so he does not freak out. He is a turkey. You are an eagle Jam.

Spursfan092120
05-21-2009, 11:17 PM
Are you bi-polar?

To lose a game like this when you basically outplayed the other team for most of the game is just crushing to a team's confidence. They had no business losing with the way they were playing, shutting down the Laker's interior and dominating the paint on offense. The refs were good to them as well giving them the decisive advantage at the line.

IMHO DEN will not recover from this.

TheProfessor
05-21-2009, 11:18 PM
Are you really that dumb ?
That's a rhetorical question, right?

Ghazi
How is a 13 point lead w/ 2 minutes left in the 2nd ball game anyway

this is the NBA son!

SouthTexasRancher

Huh?????????????????

N4th4n
05-21-2009, 11:19 PM
You sir, should be teaching Special Ed kids.

*In reference to spursfan92012

21_Blessings
05-21-2009, 11:23 PM
Phil lost this game for the Lakers. He takes out Bynum and the 12 point lead vanishes. Bynum sits on the bench the rest of the game, because?

Ariza did a good job on Melo and the Phil puts the worst defender on the Lakers (Luke) on Melo who then catches fire in the 2nd. Then Phil does this again in the 4th quarter.

Why is Fisher playing at all? Farmar and Brown are both better basketball players and both outplayed Fishre this game and throughout the playoffs. Yet Fisher remains the starter and keeps playing large minutes for no reason at all other than 'loyalty'.

peskypesky
05-21-2009, 11:24 PM
Phil lost this game for the Lakers. He takes out Bynum and the 12 point lead vanishes. Bynum sits on the bench the rest of the game, because?

Ariza did a good job on Melo and the Phil puts the worst defender on the Lakers (Luke) on Melo who then catches fire in the 2nd. Then Phil does this again in the 4th quarter.

Why is Fisher playing at all? Farmar and Brown are both better basketball players and both outplayed Fishre this game and throughout the playoffs. Yet Fisher remains the starter and keeps playing large minutes for no reason at all other than 'loyalty'.

maybe Phil's gone senile like Poopavitch.

ezau
05-21-2009, 11:39 PM
Are you bi-polar?

Jesus, what's your IQ? 8?

Obstructed_View
05-22-2009, 12:32 AM
I'm not sure why Phil does that. It's lazy coaching to continue to do something that worked once just because it worked once. The Lakers did a great job of making plays down the stretch, and the coach's unwillingness to help the team was the difference in the game. He said himself in the presser that Denver's a good team that can score in bunches, so why the fuck don't you try to ice that run when it's going on?

NewJerSpur
05-22-2009, 12:34 AM
I'm not sure why Phil does that. It's lazy coaching to continue to do something that worked once just because it worked once. The Lakers did a great job of making plays down the stretch, and the coach's unwillingness to help the team was the difference in the game. He said himself in the presser that Denver's a good team that can score in bunches, so why the fuck don't you try to ice that run when it's going on?

Because he's Phil Jackson.

Man In Black
05-22-2009, 12:35 AM
Tick, tick...BOOM! On their way to being 8 seasons ago...unless they play smarter.

Obstructed_View
05-22-2009, 12:37 AM
Because he's Phil Jackson.

He and Pop have been winning on the backs of great talent for far too long.

NewJerSpur
05-22-2009, 12:40 AM
He and Pop have been winning on the backs of great talent for far too long.

Well, great players usually make great coaches....except in baseball where managing plays a larger role. Both have also left their marks on the teams they currently coach, and I mean that in a positive way.

ElNono
05-22-2009, 12:41 AM
Well, great players usually make great coaches....except in baseball where managing plays a larger role. Both have also left their marks on the teams they currently coach, and I mean that in a positive way.

Keyword usually... look at Karl for a moment for a counter-example...

NRHector
05-22-2009, 12:41 AM
Phil Jackson is overrated

NewJerSpur
05-22-2009, 12:44 AM
Keyword usually... look at Karl for a moment for a counter-example...

:lol

Point taken. Gary Payton deserved better....seriously.

Biggems
05-22-2009, 12:45 AM
Billups was getting a lot of love from the refs tonight. every drive to the basket seemed to result in FTs....i have no idea why he was even jacking up 3s, when he was getting the whistles tonight.

Kobe was hacked a few times late in the game and got no whistle at home. Also, a couple of those fouls on him were absolutely hokie at best. The way the refs were treating Kobe tonight at home, was very similar to how they have been treating Duncan at home and on the road for the last few years.

I am glad Denver won, just find it surprising that the alleged best player in the world is getting no home lovin from Sterns minions.

As much as I dislike Melo, he is showing me a lot out there. I think Billups has helped Melo mature quite a bit this season.......I also think the Olympics had a lot to do with it as well. Still, it didn't all start coming together until they got rid of THE PRACTICE

DrHouse
05-22-2009, 12:49 AM
^Wow a Spur fan admitting that Kobe doesn't get calls anymore?

Blasphemy. You may want to hand in your Spurs jersey to timvp for that post.

MiamiHeat
05-22-2009, 12:49 AM
http://photos.newsok.com/2/showimage/552399/medium

http://www.sports-hotline.com.tw/jordan/images/1998-0614-2.jpg

http://assets.espn.go.com/photo/2009/0408/nba_g_bulls1_sw_576.jpg

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/7200/kobetopper.jpg

http://fourhorsementattoo.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/kobe-crying.jpg

NUFF SAID

DrHouse
05-22-2009, 12:55 AM
Really so the guy who shot 50% tonight is why LA lost?

Maybe you should blame the coach who keeps 1-9 Fisher in the game for 28 mpg over both backup guards who have outplayed him throughout the playoffs.

MiamiHeat
05-22-2009, 12:56 AM
Jordan would have found a way to win.

:)

How does Kobe make his teammates better? hmm?

Don't know how to conquer bad shooting nights from your teammates? Don't know how to set them up better?

MiamiHeat
05-22-2009, 12:57 AM
Really so the guy who shot 50% tonight is why LA lost?

Maybe you should blame the coach who keeps 1-9 Fisher in the game for 28 mpg over both backup guards who have outplayed him throughout the playoffs.

oh boohoo, you don't have an All-star at every position.

Excuses.

DrHouse
05-22-2009, 12:57 AM
I'm a hater who is probably a mono or stretch troll

Obstructed_View
05-22-2009, 02:17 AM
^Wow a Spur fan admitting that Kobe doesn't get calls anymore?

Blasphemy. You may want to hand in your Spurs jersey to timvp for that post.

I'm sorry, was Kobe supposed to be awarded two straight games by the officials? I must have missed that paragraph in the rulebook.

The refs have been calling touch fouls on jump shooters while allowing inside players to get creamed. It's reassuring to see that the refs are at least consistently following that terrible course of action. I'm sure the NBA brass is wondering why scoring isn't going up as they change the rules but encourage people to settle for jumpers.

05-22-2009, 02:36 AM
it's not KFC's fault. kobe wanted the lakers to be his team, he got his wish, and he has failed to lead it so far.

Mavs<Spurs
05-22-2009, 05:53 AM

You and Dr. House make some good points about Phil Jackson's mistakes.

However, I still think that Denver is the better team.

sonic21
05-22-2009, 07:20 AM
The Nuggets are way more talented than the Lakers, that's why nobody is blaming Phil Jackson.

florige
05-22-2009, 07:24 AM

I guess Phil read what alot of Laker fans on here were saying about Walton being the Melo stopper. I guess he took their advice.

florige
05-22-2009, 07:27 AM
Either that, or he has the same sort of dementia Pop has attracted.

DrHouse
05-22-2009, 08:38 AM
The Nuggets aren't "way" more talented than the Lakers. The talent level is about equal IMHO.

Phil Jackson had the Nuggets on the ropes before the 2nd half ended. The game was seemingly over and the Nuggets were about to pack it in.

And then he just watches as they go on a 14-2 run in 2:40. As a coach you simply cannot allow that to happen. Call a time out, rip into the team, do whatever you have to do to stop the run. Just don't fucking sit there.

That my friends was the ball game. Had the Lakers kept their lead to around 7-8 pts going into the half they win this game.

jacobdrj
05-22-2009, 08:49 AM
Billups was getting a lot of love from the refs tonight. every drive to the basket seemed to result in FTs....i have no idea why he was even jacking up 3s, when he was getting the whistles tonight.

Because he is Chauncy Billups, and thats how he rolls...

The last time he took advantage of the post over his 3-balling was in 2003...

When Chauncy gets into Jon Barry mode... watch out, it be rainin dem fast break threeeeeees...

iggypop123
05-22-2009, 09:07 AM
its all about the 3 ladies. during that second quarter they hit them to come back. thats the strategy. pack the paint and hope martin beats you, but it was kleiza instead, although martin is still shooting out of his mind as well. amost artest-style where any shot thrown up is a make

Brazil
05-22-2009, 09:50 AM
The X factor for the lakers is Ariza. If he continues to play that good and being clutch on D at the end of the game it will be tough for the nuggs despite the L he made 3 clutch defensive actions yesterday. I like this dude.

Obstructed_View
05-22-2009, 03:33 PM
The Nuggets are way more talented than the Lakers, that's why nobody is blaming Phil Jackson.

They aren't more talented, they are just a better team with better leadership on the floor.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-22-2009, 04:44 PM
The thing on this thread I agree with is the lack of PT for Andrew Bynum. It's time Phil stops worrying about teaching the kid a lesson with this stuff. When he's in the game and getting the touches he needs to keep his defensive intensity there, everything is harder for Denver on offense. Also, when Bynum's confidence is there he is a great offensive weapon for them against Denver.

And Vujasuck shouldn't be playing at all. Seriously, they should just suit Adam Morrison up and keep him in street cloths.