PDA

View Full Version : How to use Ignore List?

raspsa
05-22-2009, 12:07 AM
I went to the Control Panel and clicked on the "Edit Ignore List" option then entered a user name then clicked "Okay".. message came back saying the user name was not included in the database.. I'm certain he is because he is a very active poster.. what am I doing wrong?

jaffies
05-22-2009, 12:21 AM
I went to the Control Panel and clicked on the "Edit Ignore List" option then entered a user name then clicked "Okay".. message came back saying the user name was not included in the database.. I'm certain he is because he is a very active poster.. what am I doing wrong?

Make sure you're spelling Kill_Bill_Pana correctly.

duncan228
05-22-2009, 12:22 AM
Make sure it's spelled exact, any small thing can make it not match. Try copying it from a post.

Obstructed_View
05-22-2009, 12:52 AM

It's Obstructed_View. Make sure you spell it correctly.

raspsa
05-22-2009, 01:28 AM
Thanks guys.. works fine now.

E20
05-22-2009, 01:32 AM
This message is hidden because raspsa is on your ignore list.

Sorry can't answer your question loll.

manufan10
05-22-2009, 10:29 AM
:lmao

Brazil
05-22-2009, 12:04 PM
Sorry can't answer your question loll.

:lol

velik_m
05-22-2009, 01:55 PM
This board needs a shortcut to quickly add user on ignore list when you click username.

completely deck
05-22-2009, 01:56 PM
This board needs a shortcut to quickly add user on ignore list when you click username.

why, so we could all add you faster?

ducks
05-22-2009, 02:30 PM

fork the money over then

velik_m
05-22-2009, 02:49 PM
fork the money over then

<tr>
<td class="vbmenu_option vbmenu_option_alink" style="cursor: default;">
<form id="ignorelist_add_form" method="post" action="profile.php?do=updatelist&userlist=ignore">
<input type="hidden" value="" name="s"/>
<input type="hidden" value="{$security_token}" name="securitytoken"/>
<input type="hidden" value="updatelist" name="do"/>
<input type="hidden" value="ignore" name="userlist"/>

<input id="ignorelist_add_txt" type="hidden" value="{$user_name}" name="username"/>
</form>
<a rel="nofollow" href="javascript:document.getElementById('ignorelist_add _form').submit();">Put {$user_name} on your ignore list</a>
</td>
</tr>

or something like that, for more i would need to see the source.