PDA

View Full Version : Do You Believe In Magic? (Part Tre)

NewJerSpur
05-22-2009, 03:11 AM
The Magic pulled off one hell of a victory Wednesday night in classic comeback fashion. I don't think Game 2 is pivotal because they have proven they can win anywhere no matter the circumstance and they have crushed the Cavs at home this season, but it sure would make a very large statement. The question becomes:

Will the Magic be to the Cavs in 2009 What the Warriors were to the Mavs in 2007?

-Team that can be a consistent matchup nightmare as it had proven in previous matchups during the regular season
-Team that isn't overcome by their opponents' impressive/historic regular season run
-A team whose shooting from behind the arc is one of, if not, their largest asset and helps them match the offensive prowess of their opponent
-They already have Mikael Pietrus from that similarly loose Warriors team

Or will they end up like the Sixers of 2001?

-Got a surprising upset victory on the road against "arguably" the best team in the league early in the series and never did anything beyond that.

Time will tell, but for now.........

LET'S GO MAGIC!!!

Obstructed_View
05-22-2009, 03:26 AM
That's a great question, because it addresses my concern with Orlando. After choking a couple of times they've suddenly seemed to realize that they can show up at the end and win big games. Is it a turnaround, or is it a fluke? I simply won't believe it's not a fluke until I see them do it more than twice.

Bukefal
05-22-2009, 05:27 AM
Cavs will return tonight, and take the series. Go caVS!!!

redzero
05-22-2009, 05:39 AM
The Magic are going to win it all. Book on it.

The_Game
05-22-2009, 09:11 AM
cavs role players won't play that bad again...cavs in 6.

sonic21
05-22-2009, 09:15 AM
I don't think they're the favorites to win it, but I think they have a very reasonable chance of doing it. They match up as favorably with the Lakers and Cavs (no clue about the Nuggets, I never payed much attention to the Magic Nuggs games) as any team in the league. They're definitely for real.

iggypop123
05-22-2009, 09:29 AM
if the economy comes to hell you can blame the spurs fans for rooting against leborn vs kobe