PDA

View Full Version : Here you go a-holes.

BacktoBasics
05-22-2009, 12:00 PM
Fluke accident I guess. We all know how safe it is to be on the phone while driving let alone texting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M74j8LvX6k&feature=player_embedded

Home > News> National
CAUGHT ON TAPE: Texting San Antonio bus driver responsible for violent crash
Video
Photo
00:00ReadyAdvertisement

Text size: small | medium | large

WOIA
Published: April 29, 2009

An investigation reveals some of San Antonio’s VIA public bus drivers are using their phones and putting passengers and bystanders at risk.

VIA, the city’s metropolitan transit agency, mounted surveillance cameras on all its buses about a year ago.

Since then, the cameras have caught some drivers breaking the rules and using their cell phones while they were driving.

One video shows a VIA driver driving in rush hour traffic.

You can see the driver looking down and not at the stopped traffic ahead.

Instead of slowing down, the bus rams right into an SUV being driven by Betty Jo Hummel.

Viva Las Espuelas
05-22-2009, 12:31 PM
hot off the press forum.

Slydragon
05-23-2009, 12:53 AM
hot off the press forum.

:lol

In this vid he don't even bother to check on the guy in the wheelchair for some time because he's more concerned about him being fuck over, just goes on saying "fuck fuck" over and over in front of the poor guy. There is also one other passenger just out of sight.

dCHdZxO4_tQ

Slydragon
05-23-2009, 01:01 AM
While were at it, a whole bunch of Via crashes

at 1:05 it sucks for the 2 sitting in the back

t_6o8Qv-Hns

exstatic
05-23-2009, 10:11 AM
Via via!! Via via!!!

BWS-1994
05-24-2009, 11:43 AM
While were at it, a whole bunch of Via crashes

at 1:05 it sucks for the 2 sitting in the back

t_6o8Qv-Hns

Wow, some of those crashes took place wherein traffic were at a complete stop.

I wonder what kind of brake pads they're using.

exstatic
05-24-2009, 11:51 AM

You're missing the point completely. They aren't even applying the brakes because they are too fucking busy texting.

BlackSwordsMan
05-24-2009, 12:19 PM
lol@ 1:06

BlackSwordsMan
05-24-2009, 12:19 PM
pigs can fly

cherylsteele
05-24-2009, 12:21 PM

In some of those the VIA bus was not at fault, in a few of them the other driver either ran a red light or a stop sign.

I'll half to admit I have been nearly hit by VIA buses that seem to think they rule the road and just pull out in front of me whenever they want, especially after stopping at a bus stop.

Yellow cab driver are almost as bad too.
I was taking a cab from our company christmas party this year and he was talking on the phone while doing at least 60 mph on Culebra in the construction zones. I am sure my handprint is still in the upholstery from being scared to death.

BWS-1994
05-24-2009, 01:56 PM
You're missing the point completely. They aren't even applying the brakes because they are too fucking busy texting.

I guess I saw it differently in some of the crashes in the VIA bus crash compilation posted by Slydragon.

I'll half to admit I have been nearly hit by VIA buses that seem to think they rule the road and just pull out in front of me whenever they want, especially after stopping at a bus stop.

Same here in Manila. Some would even unload passengers in the middle of the high way.

FaithInOne
05-24-2009, 03:36 PM
What a piece of shit.

jack sommerset
05-24-2009, 03:53 PM
pigs can fly

:lol I watched that tub of lard flip over now like 20 times. FUNNY!

cherylsteele
05-24-2009, 04:17 PM
Here's something VIA related:
aVQUCnITguA
VIA wasn't always bad.

MiamiHeat
05-24-2009, 05:50 PM
lo