PDA

View Full Version : Here's what i see in my dreams.

jag
05-22-2009, 03:16 PM
It's been somewhat slow around here lately...so i figured i'd let you into my world...come on in.

The Spurs sealed their fate when they didnt/couldnt offer Stephen Jackson the deal he wanted in 2003, and when they traded The Speakable One (http://www.spursinfo.com/presti/photos/060327/scola/gallery1/scola1.jpg) for peanuts. Now they need a SF and a PF. Oh, the Irony.

Here’s what I see in my dreams:

The Spurs trade Kurt Thomas and Bonner for Tracy McGrady, who has a magically revitalized career and becomes TMac once again. And then the Spurs resign Drew Gooden – who they discover is actually Autistic. They then give Drew the special treatment/training that he needs and he becomes a phenom…similar to Rainman…but the basketball version.

---------------------------------
No, this is not thread worthy...but i'm at work, i'm tired, and i'm ready to get hammered tonight.

Go Spurs Go.

Bruno
05-22-2009, 03:21 PM
5cYDpuodAFA

urunobili
05-22-2009, 03:22 PM
As Bruno once said... your dream is my nightmare...

DAF86
05-22-2009, 03:24 PM
How would you make a T-Mac for KT and Bonner trade work?

Mel_13
05-22-2009, 03:26 PM

Dreams need not comply with the CBA.

Bruno
05-22-2009, 03:27 PM
As Bruno once said... your dream is my nightmare...

fixed.

jag
05-22-2009, 03:27 PM

That's the only thing you found wrong with my entire post?

urunobili
05-22-2009, 03:31 PM
fixed.

Sorry Bruno I corrected it :)

DAF86
05-22-2009, 03:31 PM
That's the only thing you found wrong with my entire post?

The Gooden/rainman comparisson seems plausible.

jag
05-22-2009, 03:34 PM
The Gooden/rainman comparisson seems plausible.

There’s a 42% chance Drew is retarded…if the Spurs can find out a way to channel that retardation in the right direction then there is no telling how good they can be.

jag
05-22-2009, 03:38 PM
http://www.cavsnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/patch.jpg

see what i mean?

Mel_13
05-22-2009, 03:42 PM
There’s a 42% chance Drew is retarded…if the Spurs can find out a way to channel that retardation in the right direction then there is no telling how good they can be.

:lol

Libri
05-22-2009, 03:45 PM

Gooden could become a savant.

Summers
05-22-2009, 03:46 PM

So, we're talking about the good kind of retarded, where he'd be able to perfectly release the ball at the right height, angle, and velocity from any position on the court.

jag
05-22-2009, 03:50 PM
So, we're talking about the good kind of retarded, where he'd be able to perfectly release the ball at the right height, angle, and velocity from any position on the court.

Precisely. He still wouldnt know what city he was in...and he still wouldnt know why he has to bounce the ball...he would just do it, and do it amazingly.

Summers
05-22-2009, 03:54 PM
Precisely. He still wouldnt know what city he was in...and he still wouldnt know why he has to bounce the ball...he would just do it, and do it amazingly.

Nice. And I like Magic T-Mac, too.

poop
05-22-2009, 04:33 PM
It's been somewhat slow around here lately...so i figured i'd let you into my world...come on in.

The Spurs sealed their fate when they didnt/couldnt offer Stephen Jackson the deal he wanted in 2003, and when they traded The Speakable One (http://www.spursinfo.com/presti/photos/060327/scola/gallery1/scola1.jpg) for peanuts. Now they need a SF and a PF. Oh, the Irony.

The Spurs trade Kurt Thomas and Bonner for Tracy McGrady, who has a magically revitalized career and becomes TMac once again. And then the Spurs resign Drew Gooden – who they discover is actually Autistic. They then give Drew the special treatment/training that he needs and he becomes a phenom…similar to Rainman…but the basketball version.

bahahah good thread.

man can you imagine if we'd kept sjax and scola?

parker
manu
bowen/sjax
duncan/scola

we'd be working on our 7th straight right now.

completely deck
05-22-2009, 04:42 PM
do you REALIZE what you've just done?!!

rayray2k8
05-22-2009, 08:55 PM
So you wanna inject the team with venom?
There's a reason why the Rockets started to play better when he got hurt..
Still waiting for the "Let's trade for LeBron and Howard" thread. :rolleyes

Solid D
05-22-2009, 11:52 PM
Since no one else has said it with their outside voice, I guess I will:

only in your dreams, __JaG__.

ehz33satx
05-23-2009, 01:28 AM

---------------------------------
No, this is not thread worthy...but i'm at work, i'm tired, and i'm ready to get hammered tonight.

Go Spurs Go.

"You fellas been doing a bit of boozing, have you? Suckin' back on grandpa's old cough medicine?"

poop
05-23-2009, 10:23 AM
'come on, hand it over, hand it over you pumpkin-pie haircutted freak'

hahaaha

BlackBellamy
05-23-2009, 12:07 PM

What kind of retarded is the 'not good type'?

jag
05-23-2009, 12:50 PM
What kind of retarded is the 'not good type'?
Uh oh...here we go. Let's stay on topic please