PDA

View Full Version : Lebron will get traded in this summer

Rogue
05-22-2009, 11:15 PM
To the Mavericks in a 3-side trade as http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=o42erh

BandWagon Cavs Fan
05-22-2009, 11:16 PM
sucks for g state

Spursfan092120
05-22-2009, 11:17 PM
sheeeeit

Rogue
05-22-2009, 11:17 PM
The Cavs have been proven overrated and never able to beat a tough opponent, 0-4 in 07 by Spurs, the potential 1-4 by Magic this season, etc. Rather than letting the Crab walk in 10 with nothing back, it seems a better option for Cavs to trade him in this summer while his value is relatively high.

Rogue
05-22-2009, 11:22 PM
sucks for g state
That's also a good trade for GS, through which they will cut out all their 3 long contracts. Although GS still is much more capable than some eastern playoff teams, it has zero chance to float in the tough west. To avoid ending at 9th seed and missing the playoffs, the warriors would like to plunge into the bottom of the west in order to earn a better pick on the draft night.

Rogue
05-22-2009, 11:25 PM
While the Cavs have a bunch of experienced veterans in Z, Mo, etc, most of whom can still pave their way to the second round or even conference finals, and their squad will stay competitive for a couple more years after 10. Obviously they can get to a better situation if they trade Lebron Crab this summer rather than let him walk one year later.

jdev82
05-22-2009, 11:57 PM
While the Cavs have a bunch of experienced veterans in Z, Mo, etc, most of whom can still pave their way to the second round or even conference finals, and their squad will stay competitive for a couple more years after 10. Obviously they can get to a better situation if they trade Lebron Crab this summer rather than let him walk one year later.

mo is an expirienced vet?
wow. i like in milwaukee and ive been watching him chuck up threes for years. he is one of the dumbest players ive ever seen, and nothing has changed. the cavs have NO vet shooters, and neither do the lakers, so itl be a hard road to the finals for both teams. and i agree that they should trade him, but only if the signs that hell leave continue.

iggypop123
05-23-2009, 12:59 AM
this has to be a bump classic

Spursfan092120
05-23-2009, 01:10 AM
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=otg4ye

I can do that too.

eisfeld
05-23-2009, 03:01 AM
Please continue to post in Spanish again and spare us such moronic threads.

Rogue
05-23-2009, 03:33 AM
mirar mi nuevo firma

JamStone
05-23-2009, 09:10 AM
I don't think it's fair that the Mavs would have to also give up Shawne Williams in the deal. They should be able to keep him in case LeBron doesn't work out.

monoslyab1k
05-23-2009, 09:16 AM
I don't think it's fair that the Mavs would have to also give up Shawne Williams in the deal. They should be able to keep him in case LeBron doesn't work out.

Agreed. The guy is a freak athlete and knockdown shooter. I know he only shot 6% or so from behind the arc this year, but that was due to his off the court issues and the fact that he wasn't getting consistent minutes. If it weren't for the distractions and Carlisle messing with his head, I'm sure he would have been participating in the 3-PT shootout at the All Star Weekend.

Rogue
05-23-2009, 09:26 AM
We would have got Corey Maggette as an insurance at that spot, and Antonie Wright can also play SF temporarily. Even though our boys in blue still haven't got a center working at the offensive end, I think Lebron Crab is pretty enough to create flashes around the rim by slashing and alley-oops.

Imposter Cleaner
05-23-2009, 09:33 AM
Why not trade garbage players for Kevin Durant, fool? Kevin Durant is much better a player than Lebron James IMHO.

Rogue
05-23-2009, 09:34 AM
Why not trade garbage players for Kevin Durant, fool? Kevin Durant is much better a player than Lebron James IMHO.
We don't have any boy in blue that can arouse the appetite of Thunder.

Imposter Cleaner
05-23-2009, 09:34 AM
We don't have any boy in blue that can arouse the appetite of Thunder.