PDA

View Full Version : Bottom Line - KBP needs to be BANNED

milkshakeballa
05-23-2009, 12:38 AM
This forum is in need of some new material. KBP needs to be banned immediately. Quite frankly..NO ONE likes him. He acts like a douche. He can't speak English. He pciks fights with everyone. He is CONSTANTLY posting topics that NOBODY GIVES A FLYING SHIT ABOUT. There are more people at my old high school games than this shit he post about. Its like the NBA DL here or LESS. Nobody gives a shit about that league. I mean, Candace Parker would dominate that league. There is NO NBA talent in that league. It is a JOKE. KBP is a JOKE. He is a freakin VIRGIN for crying out loud. He said he lived in Greece than said he lives in Panama.

Well what is it KBP???? Why you lying homey? Let's see where your really from man...Step up to the plate bro.

duncan228
05-23-2009, 12:43 AM
Try the ignore feature in your Control Panel.

Trainwreck2100
05-23-2009, 12:44 AM
in

Spursfan092120
05-23-2009, 01:11 AM
Wow...not even I have been stirred up that much by KBP...

The Power Hour.
05-23-2009, 03:49 AM
What website do these posters come from where they can ask for people to get banned?

Donkeybong
05-23-2009, 03:51 AM
i like his european bball updates to be honest

Bukefal
05-23-2009, 04:25 AM
:lmao

Kobayagi
05-23-2009, 04:36 AM
I bet this is KBP's troll.

CubanMustGo
05-23-2009, 06:26 AM
This forum is in need of some new material. KBP needs to be banned immediately. Quite frankly..NO ONE likes him. He acts like a douche. He can't speak English. He pciks fights with everyone. He is CONSTANTLY posting topics that NOBODY GIVES A FLYING SHIT ABOUT. There are more people at my old high school games than this shit he post about. Its like the NBA DL here or LESS. Nobody gives a shit about that league. I mean, Candace Parker would dominate that league. There is NO NBA talent in that league. It is a JOKE. KBP is a JOKE. He is a freakin VIRGIN for crying out loud. He said he lived in Greece than said he lives in Panama.

and with all that being true, he brings more to the forum than you do. Sad, ain't it?

DAF86
05-23-2009, 08:13 AM
I like KBP. Without him and/or Sequ SpursTalk wouldn't be what it is.

Rogue
05-23-2009, 09:15 AM
I like KBP. Without him and/or Sequ SpursTalk wouldn't be what it is.
I can't agree with you by 100%, Spurstalk would have become even better without those guys like KBP, but I don't think Sequ is among the same range with KBP. As a long time member, Sequ has made great contributions to Spurstalk and his sentences used to make sense in the early years. Sequ may be the 5th best poster on spurstalk of all time, only behind MB, GW and the couple of moderators.

If you want more KBP-like posters to appear on spurstalk, you just need to persuade Daryl Morey to deal Yao to San Antonio, for Tony Longoria and fillers. Surely Les is definitely very reluctant to deal the Spurs a goose laying gold eggs, so it won't be an easy job for you.

BTW, the ass in your sig looks pretty nice, even more smooth and touchable than the cheek of a baby.

milkshakeballa
05-23-2009, 04:54 PM
BUMP

Kori - Do you agree wuth my assessment?

Just stick a fork in KBP...

Double-Up
05-23-2009, 05:01 PM
Yea we need all pieces to the puzzle or SpursTalk wouldn't be what it is today, good and bad fool.

ChumpDumper
05-23-2009, 05:02 PM
You're more likely to be banned for starting bitch threads about him.

jag
05-23-2009, 05:21 PM
Wow...not even I have been stirred up that much by KBP...

You sure about that, you ultra-sensitive diva?

The Official EVERYONE IGNORE KILL_BILL_PANA THREAD!! (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126519)

The Official Kill_Bill_Pana is ignorant thread (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122277)

IronMexican
05-23-2009, 05:26 PM
Wow, KBP had me fucking rolling in that first threa jag posted. "I am not jeff"

Spursfan092120
05-23-2009, 05:28 PM
You sure about that, you ultra-sensitive diva?

The Official EVERYONE IGNORE KILL_BILL_PANA THREAD!! (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126519)

The Official Kill_Bill_Pana is ignorant thread (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122277)
Yeah..I'm sure...and yes, I started these threads..but I was just saying he was calling people racist and fools and idiots...and that he was wrong for that, and that people should ignore him. Never said he should be banned. I never said his Euro league was a joke..never said "he's a freaking virgin," and never told him to step up.

jag
05-23-2009, 05:35 PM
I vote everyone ignore Spursfan092120 too, because this is one the stupidest theads ever started on this site.

Yeah, the way to ignore someone is to start a thread about it.
:rolleyes

Congrats...you made history.

Twisted_Dawg
05-23-2009, 05:37 PM
milkshakeballa
Believe.
Position: Volatile Forward
Team: Los Angeles Lakers
vBookie Cash: $4200

52 posts and you want KBP banned? Now tell us what regular poster you are in troll's clothes?

Spursfan092120
05-23-2009, 05:39 PM
Congrats...you made history.
lol..who are you to say that KBP angered me? Seriously, dude...are you like..a KBP troll or something? I came in here and said he shouldn't be banned, and that he didn't anger me as much as this guy, and you feel the need to jump on me? Dude..have a beer and joint and chill. Bitch at the guy who started this thread...all I said was ignore him..not ban him. I still feel the same.

Spursfan092120
05-23-2009, 05:40 PM
milkshakeballa
Believe.
Position: Volatile Forward
Team: Los Angeles Lakers
vBookie Cash: $4200

52 posts and you want KBP banned? Now tell us what regular poster you are in troll's clothes?
lol..I'm voting KBP

Spur-Addict
05-23-2009, 05:57 PM
Bill is entertaining so i'd have to vote against this proposal.

milkshakeballa
05-23-2009, 06:01 PM
Guys - DAMNT!

HE is a liar!
HE is a RACIST!
He is a COWARD! Look at him! He hasn't even come to DEFEND HIMSELF!!! WOW grow a pair!!

Us a SpursTalk cannot let PARASITES LIKE KBP TO RUIN THIS FORUM!!!!! THINK GENTLEMEN!!!

Spursfan092120
05-23-2009, 06:05 PM
Guys - DAMNT!

HE is a liar!
HE is a RACIST!
He is a COWARD! Look at him! He hasn't even come to DEFEND HIMSELF!!! WOW grow a pair!!

Us a SpursTalk cannot let PARASITES LIKE KBP TO RUIN THIS FORUM!!!!! THINK GENTLEMEN!!!
He only ruins it if you let him...Ignore feature, my friend.

duncan228
05-23-2009, 06:06 PM
Us a SpursTalk cannot let PARASITES LIKE KBP TO RUIN THIS FORUM!!!!!

Use the ignore feature, that's what it's for.

milkshakeballa
05-23-2009, 06:08 PM
And when new people come to the forum and see KBP littered on the front damn oage damnt they are going to IMMEDIATELY TURN AWAY

THIS ISNT A EUROLEAGUE BASKETBALL SITE DAMNT

Can i start 15 threads a day on HIGH SCHOOL HOOPS OR THE ABA???? WOULD THAT ATTRACT POSTERS?!?!? HELL NO IT WOULDNT DAMNT

Spursfan092120
05-23-2009, 06:10 PM
And when new people come to the forum and see KBP littered on the front damn oage damnt they are going to IMMEDIATELY TURN AWAY

THIS ISNT A EUROLEAGUE BASKETBALL SITE DAMNT

Can i start 15 threads a day on HIGH SCHOOL HOOPS OR THE ABA???? WOULD THAT ATTRACT POSTERS?!?!? HELL NO IT WOULDNT DAMNT
NBA Forum (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3) (116 Viewing)
Discuss the latest NBA news, rumors and action. Also the place to go for the WNBA, Euroleague, D-League and everything else basketball.

As you can see, he has the right to post about Euroleague if he wants. Whether we like it or not doesn't matter. And I don't think the best NBA forum on the web has a problem attracting posters.

Bukefal
05-23-2009, 06:14 PM
Yeah he can be a bit in the other direction, and rub people in the wrong way. But, he does has european basketball knowledge, i enjoy reading it and he keeps things interesting :) I dont mind that and dont mind him, its the other greek who wanders on this forum which im not so positive about :), not KBP.