PDA

View Full Version : Spurs Are Finished

cubanfanatic
05-23-2009, 03:58 PM
Hope you guys enjoyed your so called Dynasty cause it's all over and back to mediocrity. Duncan's washed up, Ginobili will never be the same, and your role players suck balls. No more clutch shooting from Kerr or Horry to save yall's asses in playoff games, now you've got a bunch of chokers and non proven people and I doubt your cheap ass owner's gonna put the cash down to get quality FA. Waiting for 2010?? Like anyone's gonna wanna go to Po Dunk San Antonio and play for Pop's ass. Other than Tony Parker, your team blows now. Hey, might as well trade him since he's the one that's obviously got the best trade value. Yea, go ahead and say it "MAVS Suck". I still think we're better than you guys next year and for years to come cause at least we have an owner that ain't scared to spend money. You guys have just been lucky that's all. Yall tanked to get Duncan and got lucky with Ginobili and Parker. All these things are a shot in hell to ever happen again so good luck. I mean even the rings yall got are all bullshit. Let's take a look....

99* Shortened Season
03*Dirk Got Hurt (thank Steve Kerr for saving yall asses from a game 7 which would of heavily favored Dallas)
05*Probably your most legit title.......oh wait, Robmonovitch got hurt and no Joe Johnson in the Phoenix series for the most part
07*probably the most bullshit one with two of phoenix's best players getting suspended for a very pivital game 5 back in phoenix

So in a nutshell, you got a lot of luck to be thankful for. I mean, without even landing Duncan, you guys continue to suck and don't get that tainted title in 99 and don't get a new arena built and the Spurs leave your pathetic town for Baltimore or some shit like that. Better hope that doesn't happen in the future when you guys start sucking and the franchise goes south. That's all I gotta say. I'm out.

IceColdBrewski
05-23-2009, 04:01 PM
http://fresh-saltwater-fishing.com/fishing_man.jpg

davi78239
05-23-2009, 04:03 PM
Dude, why don't you just go and blow Cuban. Freakin Pussy

NewJerSpur
05-23-2009, 04:05 PM
Man, that sure is some weak trollage. :flag:

benefactor
05-23-2009, 04:05 PM
Mavericks never were. Thanks for playing though.

Clutch City 01
05-23-2009, 04:07 PM
http://loltheist.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/approvethismessage-amy.jpg

BackHome
05-23-2009, 04:08 PM
Awww....sounds like somebody need a hug:p:

I guess I would need a hug if I lived in a city were my teams chocked!

Dallas Mav = I lost count on how many times they chocked in the finals.

Dallas Cowbowys = Poor Romo......Poor cowgirls....

Bukefal
05-23-2009, 04:14 PM
:sleep

Spurs16212
05-23-2009, 04:22 PM
Hope you guys enjoyed your so called Dynasty cause it's all over and back to mediocrity. Duncan's washed up, Ginobili will never be the same, and your role players suck balls. No more clutch shooting from Kerr or Horry to save yall's asses in playoff games, now you've got a bunch of chokers and non proven people and I doubt your cheap ass owner's gonna put the cash down to get quality FA. Waiting for 2010?? Like anyone's gonna wanna go to Po Dunk San Antonio and play for Pop's ass. Other than Tony Parker, your team blows now. Hey, might as well trade him since he's the one that's obviously got the best trade value. Yea, go ahead and say it "MAVS Suck". I still think we're better than you guys next year and for years to come cause at least we have an owner that ain't scared to spend money. You guys have just been lucky that's all. Yall tanked to get Duncan and got lucky with Ginobili and Parker. All these things are a shot in hell to ever happen again so good luck. I mean even the rings yall got are all bullshit. Let's take a look....

99* Shortened Season
03*Dirk Got Hurt (thank Steve Kerr for saving yall asses from a game 7 which would of heavily favored Dallas)
05*Probably your most legit title.......oh wait, Robmonovitch got hurt and no Joe Johnson in the Phoenix series for the most part
07*probably the most bullshit one with two of phoenix's best players getting suspended for a very pivital game 5 back in phoenix

So in a nutshell, you got a lot of luck to be thankful for. I mean, without even landing Duncan, you guys continue to suck and don't get that tainted title in 99 and don't get a new arena built and the Spurs leave your pathetic town for Baltimore or some shit like that. Better hope that doesn't happen in the future when you guys start sucking and the franchise goes south. That's all I gotta say. I'm out.

Wait a minute you got your shot in 2006 if I am not mistaken but thats right you thought you had the championship won when you beat the Spurs and thats right Dallas choked a 2-0 lead in the series and were minutes from going 3-0 but could not close the door on Miami.

Should I say that Dallas' win over the Spurs was bullshit because there was no Ginobili and probably a 75% Tim Duncan.... No I will be the bigger person and say that Dallas out hustled the Spurs and wanted it more flat out. Dallas always makes the mistake of thinking they have won it all when they beat someone like San Antonio or Houston. Cuban needs to let his GMs and Coaches do their jobs..... I appreciate and apploud his passion but he needs to stop being like Jerry Jones and let people do what they were hired to do....

As for your claims on our championships......

1999: Do not complain about the shortened season.... 50 games is more than enough time to get ready for a playoff.... Hell the NFL only has 16 games and I don't see them complaining.

2003: Injuries happen.... Teammates have to suck it up and play harder. Just look at the Houston Rockets playing without McGrady and Yao.... They still took the Lakers to seven games even though I thought that was funny myself.

2005: Your right on this one..... This was probably our strongest title as we had to face adversity with Detroit in game 5 and game 7 but again stop thinking "what-if" Joe Johnson this or this injured player.......

2007: This one was nice.... As for your claim on the suspensions, rules are rules and they are in place for a reason. Stoudamire knew what he did and had the expression on his face as it happened that he should not have done what he did. Nash flopped his a** into the scorers table..... I am not defending what Horry did and his suspension was right but Phoenix got what they deserved as well.......

All in all a little piece of advise, stop hating the titles that the Spurs have because thats in the past.... Look at the present and focus your anger towards Cuban for not getting the city of Dallas a Championship Caliber team to hang a banner in your city. Also it doesn't matter whos better than who.... yes Dallas beat San Antonio in the playoffs but it didn't get you a banner now did it? What matters in the end and how a team is remembered is on the number of banners that are hung and whether its bullshit or not but the fact is San Antonio has 4 NBA Championship Banners and Dallas has 0, oh sorry you have a Western Conference Championship, I guess that counts for something.......

davi78239
05-23-2009, 04:31 PM
Wait a minute you got your shot in 2006 if I am not mistaken but thats right you thought you had the championship won when you beat the Spurs and thats right Dallas choked a 2-0 lead in the series and were minutes from going 3-0 but could not close the door on Miami.

Should I say that Dallas' win over the Spurs was bullshit because there was no Ginobili and probably a 75% Tim Duncan.... No I will be the bigger person and say that Dallas out hustled the Spurs and wanted it more flat out. Dallas always makes the mistake of thinking they have won it all when they beat someone like San Antonio or Houston. Cuban needs to let his GMs and Coaches do their jobs..... I appreciate and apploud his passion but he needs to stop being like Jerry Jones and let people do what they were hired to do....

As for your claims on our championships......

1999: Do not complain about the shortened season.... 50 games is more than enough time to get ready for a playoff.... Hell the NFL only has 16 games and I don't see them complaining.

2003: Injuries happen.... Teammates have to suck it up and play harder. Just look at the Houston Rockets playing without McGrady and Yao.... They still took the Lakers to seven games even though I thought that was funny myself.

2005: Your right on this one..... This was probably our strongest title as we had to face adversity with Detroit in game 5 and game 7 but again stop thinking "what-if" Joe Johnson this or this injured player.......

2007: This one was nice.... As for your claim on the suspensions, rules are rules and they are in place for a reason. Stoudamire knew what he did and had the expression on his face as it happened that he should not have done what he did. Nash flopped his a** into the scorers table..... I am not defending what Horry did and his suspension was right but Phoenix got what they deserved as well.......

All in all a little piece of advise, stop hating the titles that the Spurs have because thats in the past.... Look at the present and focus your anger towards Cuban for not getting the city of Dallas a Championship Caliber team to hang a banner in your city. Also it doesn't matter whos better than who.... yes Dallas beat San Antonio in the playoffs but it didn't get you a banner now did it? What matters in the end and how a team is remembered is on the number of banners that are hung and whether its bullshit or not but the fact is San Antonio has 4 NBA Championship Banners and Dallas has 0, oh sorry you have a Western Conference Championship, I guess that counts for something.......

:toast

rayray2k8
05-23-2009, 04:34 PM
Do I hear a championship count?
Anybody wanna do the honors for this butthurt mav fan?

Spurs16212
05-23-2009, 04:36 PM
Lets see.... 1999, 2003, 2005, 2007

I count 4........

Kori Ellis
05-23-2009, 04:40 PM
Spurs fans pretending to be Mavs fans :sleep

Anyway, you didn't need to post it twice: http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127105