PDA

View Full Version : Stick A Fork In It Spurs Fans......Yall Are Done!

cubanfanatic
05-23-2009, 04:05 PM
Hope you guys enjoyed your so called Dynasty cause it's all over and back to mediocrity. Duncan's washed up, Ginobili will never be the same, and your role players suck balls. No more clutch shooting from Kerr or Horry to save yall's asses in playoff games, now you've got a bunch of chokers and non proven people and I doubt your cheap ass owner's gonna put the cash down to get quality FA. Waiting for 2010?? Like anyone's gonna wanna go to Po Dunk San Antonio and play for Pop's ass. Other than Tony Parker, your team blows now. Hey, might as well trade him since he's the one that's obviously got the best trade value. Yea, go ahead and say it "MAVS Suck". I still think we're better than you guys next year and for years to come cause at least we have an owner that ain't scared to spend money. You guys have just been lucky that's all. Yall tanked to get Duncan and got lucky with Ginobili and Parker. All these things are a shot in hell to ever happen again so good luck. I mean even the rings yall got are all bullshit. Let's take a look....

99* Shortened Season
03*Dirk Got Hurt (thank Steve Kerr for saving yall asses from a game 7 which would of heavily favored Dallas)
05*Probably your most legit title.......oh wait, Robmonovitch got hurt and no Joe Johnson in the Phoenix series for the most part
07*probably the most bullshit one with two of phoenix's best players getting suspended for a very pivital game 5 back in phoenix

So in a nutshell, you got a lot of luck to be thankful for. I mean, without even landing Duncan, you guys continue to suck and don't get that tainted title in 99 and don't get a new arena built and the Spurs leave your pathetic town for Baltimore or some shit like that. Better hope that doesn't happen in the future when you guys start sucking and the franchise goes south. That's all I gotta say. I'm out.

Bukefal
05-23-2009, 04:05 PM
:sleep

gaKNOW!blee
05-23-2009, 04:08 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/30/I_detect_fail-1.jpg (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=4062)

pauls931
05-23-2009, 04:19 PM
They got 4 titles, but they're going to be stuck in rebuilding mode too soon. No way the Suns, Dallas, or Spurs can compete with the rising teams in the league, Magic, Cavs, Denver, LA (sorta).

Spursfan092120
05-23-2009, 04:33 PM
http://shopping.hobidas.com/image-resources/far-east/GOODS/CHARACTERS/TROLL/TROLL-BANK-ALL.jpg

duncan228
05-23-2009, 04:34 PM
Can someone, anyone, bring something new? It's not creative smack when you simply regurgitate the same shit we've heard forever. It's more boring than the Spurs have ever been accused of being.

Spursfan092120
05-23-2009, 04:35 PM
Hope you guys enjoyed your so called Dynasty cause it's all over and back to mediocrity. Duncan's washed up, Ginobili will never be the same, and your role players suck balls. No more clutch shooting from Kerr or Horry to save yall's asses in playoff games, now you've got a bunch of chokers and non proven people and I doubt your cheap ass owner's gonna put the cash down to get quality FA. Waiting for 2010?? Like anyone's gonna wanna go to Po Dunk San Antonio and play for Pop's ass. Other than Tony Parker, your team blows now. Hey, might as well trade him since he's the one that's obviously got the best trade value. Yea, go ahead and say it "MAVS Suck". I still think we're better than you guys next year and for years to come cause at least we have an owner that ain't scared to spend money. You guys have just been lucky that's all. Yall tanked to get Duncan and got lucky with Ginobili and Parker. All these things are a shot in hell to ever happen again so good luck. I mean even the rings yall got are all bullshit. Let's take a look....

99* Shortened Season
03*Dirk Got Hurt (thank Steve Kerr for saving yall asses from a game 7 which would of heavily favored Dallas)
05*Probably your most legit title.......oh wait, Robmonovitch got hurt and no Joe Johnson in the Phoenix series for the most part
07*probably the most bullshit one with two of phoenix's best players getting suspended for a very pivital game 5 back in phoenix

So in a nutshell, you got a lot of luck to be thankful for. I mean, without even landing Duncan, you guys continue to suck and don't get that tainted title in 99 and don't get a new arena built and the Spurs leave your pathetic town for Baltimore or some shit like that. Better hope that doesn't happen in the future when you guys start sucking and the franchise goes south. That's all I gotta say. I'm out.
Troll

4 rings, faggot :lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

Spursfan092120
05-23-2009, 04:36 PM
Can someone, anyone, bring something new? It's not creative smack when you simply regurgitate the same shit we've heard forever. It's more boring than the Spurs have ever been accused of being.
Even as a troll...it's ancient...old...and just plain bad. Kind of sad really that someone can't come up with their own thing. Guess you just can't find DrHouse and BUMP everywhere.

:depressed

jag
05-23-2009, 04:36 PM
They got 4 titles, but they're going to be stuck in rebuilding mode too soon. No way the Suns, Dallas, or Spurs can compete with the rising teams in the league, Magic, Cavs, Denver, LA (sorta).

At least we will all have that common bond...

duncan228
05-23-2009, 04:37 PM
Face it Spork fans, your time is up!

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86790

Spursfan092120
05-23-2009, 04:37 PM
At least we will all have that common bond...
lol...but we still got the rings. :)

Spursfan092120
05-23-2009, 04:38 PM

:lmao:lmao
I've seen that...if it's not in classic threads, it belongs there.

IronMexican
05-23-2009, 04:42 PM
Stck a spork in 'em.

BlackBellamy
05-23-2009, 04:43 PM
now you've got a bunch of chokers

This from a Mavs fan is laughable. So, if we're has beens then that makes you never weres, right? Buddy, you really are from north Texas aren't you? All the aints and y'alls and yee-haws and talk about Jesus and cousin f*cking. You should be proud to be such a fitting cartoon-ish incarnation of your region. Oh, I almost forgot... Four rings faggot!

Spursfan092120
05-23-2009, 04:46 PM
:smchode::dont:spam::ban::flypig:nutkick::troll

JamStone
05-23-2009, 04:51 PM
I hear the weather in Barbados is great this time of year.

poop
05-23-2009, 04:53 PM
hey, at least the Mavs have '06.

Spursfan092120
05-23-2009, 04:53 PM
Is there really a chupacabra?

Spursfan092120
05-23-2009, 04:54 PM
hey, at least the Mavs have '06.
:lol
http://www.wallcoo.net/sport/NBA_Miami_Heat_2/s/wallpaper0506_champs_1024s_300x300.jpg

NewJerSpur
05-23-2009, 04:56 PM
What time is the game on?

Shank
05-23-2009, 05:14 PM
I love people falling for a Bump troll. Hey, I've done it myself.

benefactor
05-23-2009, 05:59 PM

That thread is so full of win. Probably one of my favorites since I have been here.

mavs>spurs2
05-23-2009, 06:48 PM
Good thread. Tim Duncan sucks

NewJerSpur
05-23-2009, 06:53 PM
Good thread. Tim Duncan sucks....

...on a champaign bottle in celebration of a championship every other year or so. :king

Rogue
05-23-2009, 07:23 PM
The spurs are far from done IMHO, at least they are still holding the "best PF" in the league and two maestros in the backcourt in Manu and Tony Longoria, and some young potential stars in Roger Mason and Udoka, Hairston, Ian, Splitter etc.

poop
05-23-2009, 07:49 PM
Dallas has to be the favorites to win it all next year

FaithInOne
05-23-2009, 08:39 PM
4 rings biatch

davi78239
05-24-2009, 12:39 PM
The spurs are far from done IMHO, at least they are still holding the "best PF" in the league and two maestros in the backcourt in Manu and Tony Longoria, and some young potential stars in Roger Mason and Udoka, Hairston, Ian, Splitter etc.

Is that Becky Hammon Shooting the finger?? Naw, it can't be!

cubanfanatic
05-24-2009, 12:43 PM
Is that Becky Hammon Shooting the finger?? Naw, it can't be![/quote]

Hey, that's another thing at least yall pussies have. Hell, she's better than half the players on your sorry team:lol

peskypesky
05-24-2009, 01:59 PM
i've been hearing this for almost a decade now....

SouthTexasRancher
05-24-2009, 02:11 PM
They must have a sewage problem up in Dallas. These Mavette Trolls just keep popping up out of the manhole.

Kid, you are about as creative as a manhole cover.

And just how many NBA Championship Trophies do your little Mavettes have? Case Closed!!!

SA Spurs = :lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt:

Dallas Mavettes = 0

Bender
05-24-2009, 02:15 PM
lol, yeah, I thought someone bumped that old thread... then I noticed that it didn't say "spork".

TampaDude
05-24-2009, 04:17 PM
Spurs: :lobt2: :lobt2: :lobt2: :lobt2:

Mavs: :fishing :fishing :fishing :fishing :fishing :fishing :fishing :fishing :fishing :fishing

spursfan09
05-24-2009, 07:24 PM
AWWw wow if a mav's fan says its over than ofcourse its over. They are the knowers of all things! Just like they know the Mavs will be the 09 champs!

Spursfan092120
05-24-2009, 08:20 PM
Hey, that's another thing at least yall pussies have. Hell, she's better than half the players on your sorry team:lol
Seriously..this is a horrible troll..whoever it is..please try again.

Artest93
05-24-2009, 08:39 PM
LMAO @ Mav trolls who come onto a SPURS FAN FORUM, and dare to talk shit about the Spurs

LMAO @ Mav trolls who point to the end of a dynasty when the Mavs have never had one to start

LMAO @ Mav fans taunting Carmelo's girl and Martin's mom

LMAO @ Mark Cuban, no explanation needed here

crc21209
05-24-2009, 08:41 PM

99* Shortened Season

You only have FOUR fucking posts...GTFO here.

Artest93
05-24-2009, 08:43 PM
You only have FOUR fucking posts...GTFO here.

:lol

Ghazi
05-24-2009, 08:53 PM
Mavs are winning it all next year after our expiring contracts turn into Andre Iguodala and Chris Bosh

Spurs need to replace their role players. Their core is still strong (when healthy)

Suns are in the worst shape of all due to the cheapness of their owner and lack of franchise player.

Ditty
05-24-2009, 10:12 PM
http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/fail-owned-course-design-fail.jpg?w=500&h=375