PDA

View Full Version : Repeat post - it ain't over till its over

Rummpd
03-28-2005, 01:37 PM
Dear fellow Spurs fans:

Repeat this immortal J. Belushi mantra (Animal House revised, spelling of his name?) over and over. Was it over when the German's Bombed Pearl Harbor? It's not over until we say it over! (or something like that!)

After yesterdays gut check I for one am not conceeding anything!

Not the #1 seed, nothing!

Not the fact that Spurs will lose any particular game on their schedule. Not a fear for Seattle, Denver or whomever.

Again, I am not conceeding anything and don't you to the multitude of happy and misguided trolls and naysayers and weak of faith.

For we are talking about a classy, deep and talented club that may have it faults at times, but overall it is consistently successful, and is the best team to root for in all of professional sports! :smokin

DuncanMVP
03-28-2005, 01:39 PM
Duncan is done, and if he comes back he will be playing on one leg

IT'S OVER

Rummpd
03-28-2005, 01:45 PM
Mr. DuncanMVP:

He has a bad ankle it is not his leg, but you are not bright enough to realize that I guess.

Ankles heal, they may be sore or swell a little but athletes play on them all the time s/p injuries and often play effectively.

In other words, don't prognosticate when you don't know #$%^.

Ginofan
03-28-2005, 01:46 PM
Great post Rummpd! I have kind of picked up that "relinquish nothing" mentality myself. I can't wait until Wednesday! It should be fun.

Jimcs50
03-28-2005, 01:47 PM
The #1 seed is history.

Phoenix has a lot more home games to road games than we do.

DuncanMVP
03-28-2005, 01:47 PM
Mr. DuncanMVP:

He has a bad ankle it is not his leg, but you are not bright enough to realize that I guess.

Maybe you haven't passed pre-school yet. How can someone use their leg when their ankle is fukked up?

your a complete moron

Solid D
03-28-2005, 01:49 PM

IT'S OVER

http://www.geocities.com/mjloundy/chick2.jpg
"One day Chicken Little was walking in the woods when -- KERPLUNK -- an acorn fell on her head.
"Oh my goodness!" said Chicken Little. "The sky is falling! I must go and tell the king."

and meanwhile, much later...

http://www.geocities.com/mjloundy/chick1.jpg

"The umbrella was a present from the king. And if -- KERPLUNK -- an acorn fell, Chicken Little didn't mind a bit. In fact, she didn't notice it at all."

Hook Dem
03-28-2005, 01:54 PM

IT'S OVER
Kinda like you playing in here without a brain HUH? :lol

Ishta
03-28-2005, 02:00 PM

IT'S OVER
GO AWAY...Duncan is doing the smart thing and getting better for playoffs!

DuncanMVP
03-28-2005, 02:11 PM
GO AWAY...Duncan is doing the smart thing and getting better for playoffs!

if he comes back he will either do nothing or get hurt again

bigzak25
03-28-2005, 02:17 PM
i think we got your take dmvp....

Supergirl
03-28-2005, 02:19 PM
DuncanMVP, what makes you think you know better than Duncan, Pop, and the Spurs trainers how Duncan's leg is doing? They all say he'll be back before the end of the regular season. The reports on rehab indicate it's progressing well. Duncan is not the kind of person to say it's fine when it's not.

If it's fear your're speaking out of - I can relate to that. I too fear Duncan won't be with us for the whole playoffs, and that Spurs won't be able to go all the way without him. But that's just my fear. Nothing anyone is saying is confirming that fear.

DuncanMVP
03-28-2005, 02:26 PM
DuncanMVP, what makes you think you know better than Duncan, Pop, and the Spurs trainers how Duncan's leg is doing? They all say he'll be back before the end of the regular season. The reports on rehab indicate it's progressing well. Duncan is not the kind of person to say it's fine when it's not.

If it's fear your're speaking out of - I can relate to that. I too fear Duncan won't be with us for the whole playoffs, and that Spurs won't be able to go all the way without him. But that's just my fear. Nothing anyone is saying is confirming that fear.

even if he does come back, he will be playing hurt all postseason and wont be as good :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :depressed :smokin :pctoss

Ginofan
03-28-2005, 02:35 PM
I think it's best to ignore someone like DMVP...he's just going to keep saying the same thing over and over no matter what vaild points people bring up. Let him fizzle out.

Ishta
03-28-2005, 02:35 PM
I think it's best to ignore someone like DMVP...he's just going to keep saying the same thing over and over no matter what vaild points people bring up. Let him fizzle out.
I second that!

DuncanMVP
03-28-2005, 02:37 PM
none of you morons have stated a valid point

FromWayDowntown
03-28-2005, 02:38 PM
even if he does come back, he will be playing hurt all postseason and wont be as good

I tread here cautiously . . . .

I think we all get that you hold that opinion. What proof do you have to back up your statements? Some idle conjecture in a couple of newspapers that have basically only reported what was already known -- that Tim might miss the rest of the regular season? That's hardly proof. If you know something (and I don't just mean "If you have an opinion") say it. But guessing and pretending that you know more than everyone else is precisely why few are even bothering to listen to anything you have to say.

DuncanMVP
03-28-2005, 02:40 PM
I tread here cautiously . . . .

I think we all get that you hold that opinion. What proof do you have to back up your statements? Some idle conjecture in a couple of newspapers that have basically only reported what was already known -- that Tim might miss the rest of the regular season? That's hardly proof. If you know something (and I don't just mean "If you have an opinion") say it. But guessing and pretending that you know more than everyone else is precisely why few are even bothering to listen to anything you have to say.

dont hate the truth, only hate yourself for thinking otherwise

Supergirl
03-28-2005, 02:46 PM
even if he does come back, he will be playing hurt all postseason and wont be as good :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :depressed :smokin :pctoss

And why do you think you know this better than Duncan, Pop, and the Spurs trainers? What, exactly, are YOUR qualifications?

DuncanMVP
03-28-2005, 02:53 PM
And why do you think you know this better than Duncan, Pop, and the Spurs trainers? What, exactly, are YOUR qualifications?

I can see through their lies

2000 injury anyone?

FromWayDowntown
03-28-2005, 03:02 PM
dont hate the truth, only hate yourself for thinking otherwise

Wonderful -- are you a Jedi or something?

Thank you for posting something with substance. :rolleyes

Ishta
03-28-2005, 03:03 PM

I just put him on ignore it works quite well!!:lol :lol :lol :lol

Kori Ellis
03-28-2005, 03:05 PM
I just put him on ignore it works quite well

I banned him for a week. It works well too. :)

FromWayDowntown
03-28-2005, 03:08 PM
Nicely done.

Ishta
03-28-2005, 03:08 PM

Thank You Thank You Thank YOU:spin :spin :spin :spin

spurster
03-28-2005, 03:40 PM
While the DuMP is annoying pessimistic, I will grant that we don't know whether and how well TD will recover this season. The Spurs have a history of being less than forthcoming on injuries.

For myself, I don't know anything except to be skeptical.

CHAMPS AGAIN
03-28-2005, 03:49 PM

Best news of the day :elephant :elephant

Rummpd
03-28-2005, 05:22 PM
Mr DuncanMVP or should I say DunceMisguided:

FYI: I have finished pre-school, that was about 22 years of education ago including medical school + another post-graduate degree and two medical residencies.

But I guess I should never question your ability to make judgements about people's health without full information or special insight.

(Guess that plastic play doctor set your mother gave you years ago makes you the real expert or something)

E20
03-28-2005, 05:25 PM
Anyone who fucking thinks Rasho is usless has a fucking penis for a brain.

Solid D
03-28-2005, 06:19 PM
In this forum, posters with flaws in their game are exposed and end up getting own3d. That is why I believe that THIS FORUM IS SELF-CORRECTING. You know....sort of like that Palestinian who inadvertently, due to his own ineptness, detinated himself in his own house before he could go out and hurt anyone else.

Kori seldom has to play the "ban" card. :princess

Rummpd
03-30-2005, 10:11 PM
Another gut check performance going on over Sonics!!!! Yes!!!!