PDA

View Full Version : I'll admit it....DEN is a better team than LAL

DrHouse
05-23-2009, 08:46 PM
I think I've seen enough.

The Lakers have no answers on offense or defense for what DEN is doing to them.

Blame the coaching, the players, whatever you want. The Lakers just don't have it and I can be man enough to admit that. They are fortunate to be down only 4 at the half, but as soon as DEN wakes up that lead is going to balloon out of control.

Amaso
05-23-2009, 08:47 PM
No one seems like they really want to be out there.

gaKNOW!blee
05-23-2009, 08:47 PM
Yeah thats smart, declare who the better team is in a 1-1 series, at halftime of game 3

DrHouse
05-23-2009, 08:49 PM
No I've seen enough basketball.

The Lakers couldn't afford to drop a home game IMHO. Their only chance was pulling this out in 7.

DEN can play absolutely shitty, which they are now, and still be up 4. That's a telling sign. The Laker offense has been reduced to the Kobe show, nobody else has really stepped up IMHO. DEN's plan of shutting down LAL's role players and letting Kobe go off is working to perfection.

DrHouse
05-23-2009, 08:55 PM
I wish I could agree with you but our offense is totally stagnant right now. We are getting no interior production. Phil Jackson has not figured out a way to free up our bigs for easy baskets. It's all Kobe right now and we're fortunate to be only down 4.

timvp
05-23-2009, 08:58 PM
It doesn't matter if the Lakers win or lose this game. They are winning this series.

Just sit back and wait for the Nugget implosion. Their so-called chemistry won't last.

Ghazi
05-23-2009, 09:33 PM
These two teams are evenly matched.

endrity
05-23-2009, 09:33 PM
This reverse jinxing is getting stupid.

DrHouse
05-23-2009, 09:40 PM
DEN can afford to just jack up 3's on EVERY possession.

The Lakers can't make them pay for doing that since their offense is so bad.

xtremesteven33
05-23-2009, 09:40 PM
Drhouse is the M.O.D

Master of Douchery

DrHouse
05-23-2009, 09:41 PM
And you're ugly

Ghazi
05-23-2009, 09:43 PM
:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes

benefactor
05-23-2009, 09:43 PM
It doesn't matter if the Lakers win or lose this game. They are winning this series.

Just sit back and wait for the Nugget implosion. Their so-called chemistry won't last.
I have a feeling that this prediction will be filed with the "Kobe is going to explode on Houston" prediction from the previous series.

resistanze
05-23-2009, 09:49 PM
DEN is definitely dumber than LAL though.

xtremesteven33
05-23-2009, 09:49 PM
And you're ugly

:lol

benefactor
05-23-2009, 09:50 PM
And you're ugly
Ace Ventura?

DrHouse
05-23-2009, 09:51 PM
Ace Ventura?

Haha I was wondering who would get the reference...

Spursfan092120
05-23-2009, 09:52 PM

I normally agree with you, but I can't on this one. Billups and Anderson seem to be glue for this franchise, and with Carmelo maturing as he has, this looks like a totally different ballclub from what I've seen in the past.

benefactor
05-23-2009, 10:09 PM
Haha I was wondering who would get the reference...
:tu

z0sa
05-23-2009, 10:25 PM
dr house doesn't even know shit about his favorite team

lefty
05-23-2009, 10:26 PM
I think I've seen enough.

The Lakers have no answers on offense or defense for what DEN is doing to them.

Blame the coaching, the players, whatever you want. The Lakers just don't have it and I can be man enough to admit that. They are fortunate to be down only 4 at the half, but as soon as DEN wakes up that lead is going to balloon out of control.

Great jinx job :tu :worthy:

Findog
05-23-2009, 10:28 PM
:lmao at Laker fans owning themselves in the playoffs

Laker Lover!
05-23-2009, 10:29 PM
DrHouse (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14624) is a wannabe fan. A real Laker fan sticks it out.

JamStone
05-23-2009, 10:29 PM
DrHouse is free to be an idiot and I disagreed with people who thought he should get banned, but I'm all for him getting permanent pinkage.

DrHouse
05-23-2009, 10:30 PM
Lefty is the only one with the smarts here.

I'm anti-jinxing the fuck out of the Lakers.

timvp
05-23-2009, 10:30 PM

:lmao @ anyone who thinks Kenyon Martin and JR Smith are going to get it done when it matters the most.

The Nuggets are just a meltdown waiting to happen.

JamStone
05-23-2009, 10:31 PM
No one cares what you were trying to do. You're a moron regardless what you were trying to do.

ElNono
05-23-2009, 10:32 PM
With a serious coach, this Denver team would be a lock to make it to the NBA Finals.

timvp
05-23-2009, 10:33 PM
With a serious coach, this Denver team would be a lock to make it to the NBA Finals.

Kenyon Martin and JR Smith are in their clutch lineup. That negates any championship aspirations.

Allanon
05-23-2009, 10:37 PM
Good job on the anti-jinx House. :tu

ElNono
05-23-2009, 10:38 PM
Kenyon Martin and JR Smith are in their clutch lineup. That negates any championship aspirations.

Rag all you want about KMart, but he outplayed both Bynum and Gasol in game 1. Sure, he can be dumb, but it's the coach decision to put him in a inbounds play.
It also took Karl 2 timeouts to fail at drawing a succesful play?
Denver was possibly 2 properly drawn inbound plays from being 3-0.
All of a sudden, Billups comments make a lot more sense...

timvp
05-23-2009, 10:39 PM
Rag all you want about KMart, but he outplayed both Bynum and Gasol in game 1. Sure, he can be dumb, but it's the coach decision to put him in a inbounds play.
It also took Karl 2 timeouts to fail at drawing a succesful play?
Denver was possibly 2 properly drawn inbound plays from being 3-0.
All of a sudden, Billups comments make a lot more sense...

The Nuggets are more like two dumb KMart fouls away from being up 3-0. But that's KMart. He'll find a way to lose games. If it wasn't a dumb foul, it would have been something else.

resistanze
05-23-2009, 10:40 PM
LOL @ KMart getting paid off being spoon-fed by Kidd.

ElNono
05-23-2009, 10:49 PM
The Nuggets are more like two dumb KMart fouls away from being up 3-0. But that's KMart. He'll find a way to lose games. If it wasn't a dumb foul, it would have been something else.

This game was on Melo and his 5 points or so in the second half. The reality is that they need Melo to score 30+ in order to win.
We can look at the last 3 plays all we want, but Denver should have run out with this game at the beggining of the 4th, when they had a 7 point lead and the momentum. But Karl sits Melo first, Billups later and the lead evaporates.

Laker Lover!
05-23-2009, 10:49 PM

So then we can expect a Lakers will lose game four topic? You And Dr. Douche can toss each others salad back at LakersGRound. :bang

Allanon
05-23-2009, 10:50 PM
So then we can expect a Lakers will lose game four topic? You And Dr. Douche can toss each others salad back at LakersGRound. :bang

I don't go to that Cesspool where you and your butt-buddies can finger each other to Kobe replays after this game.

Armando
05-23-2009, 10:53 PM
Denver is the better team but Stern in no way allows them near the Finals. Stern cringes at the thought of the Birdman in the Finals.

NewJerSpur
05-23-2009, 10:56 PM
This game was on Melo and his 5 points or so in the second half. The reality is that they need Melo to score 30+ in order to win.
We can look at the last 3 plays all we want, but Denver should have run out with this game at the beggining of the 4th, when they had a 7 point lead and the momentum. But Karl sits Melo first, Billups later and the lead evaporates.

They would have run away with this game in the first half if they'd continued to move the ball rather than jacking up bombs to try and bury L.A. early in the shotclock.

Jacko
05-23-2009, 10:57 PM
You can blame the 3pt chucking on Mr. Bigshot Billups himself.

He's their leader and instead of methodically picking apart the Lakers with their offense he kept jacking up 3's to try and blow the game open.

Laker Lover!
05-23-2009, 11:00 PM
I don't go to that Cesspool where you and your butt-buddies can finger each other to Kobe replays after this game.

So really what your saying you do go there since you and your tea bagging buddy Dr Douche always say the opposite of what you mean?

I think I get it now! Your not Gay!!:tu

Hey I am starting to understand this anti jinx shit!!

Allanon
05-23-2009, 11:04 PM
So really what your saying you do go there since you and your tea bagging buddy Dr Douche always say the opposite of what you mean?

I think I get it now! Your not Gay!!:tu

Hey I am starting to understand this anti jinx shit!!

Hahah, another Lakerground loser trying to rag on his fellow Laker fans to feel like a man. This is why I don't go there, I don't try to beat down my fellow Laker fans.

Too bad you couldn't just enjoy a Laker win, I get it, you wear panties. :lol

Blue Jew
05-23-2009, 11:05 PM

I'm not sure what is worst reading Dr Douche make a fool out of himself or watching his supporters hold his hand during the process.

Allanon
05-23-2009, 11:06 PM
I'm not sure what is worst reading Dr Douche make a fool out of himself or watching his supporters hold his hand during the process.

You're all fish of Dr. House.

You guys just don't get it. I used to fall for his trolling, not no mo' :lol

mouse
05-23-2009, 11:08 PM
Hahah, another Lakerground loser trying to rag on his fellow Laker fans to feel like a man. This is why I don't go there, I don't try to beat down my fellow Laker fans.

Too bad you couldn't just enjoy a Laker win, I get it, you wear panties. :lol

Maybe deep down he is enjoying the win don't fuck up his anti depression act your jinxing him.

NewJerSpur
05-23-2009, 11:09 PM
You can blame the 3pt chucking on Mr. Bigshot Billups himself.

He's their leader and instead of methodically picking apart the Lakers with their offense he kept jacking up 3's to try and blow the game open.

I've seen him take shots early in Detroit, but not so many 3's consecutively.

Laker Lanny
05-23-2009, 11:10 PM
You're all fish of Dr. House.

You guys just don't get it. I used to fall for his trolling, not no mo' :lol

Do you really mean what your saying or is this still the anti jinx act?

MavTalker
05-23-2009, 11:14 PM
The Dallas Mavericks Suck ass!! and will not win the 2010 NBA Championship!!

Now I can expect to win next season? I like this Jinx shit! :tu

Allanon
05-23-2009, 11:15 PM
Do you really mean what your saying or is this still the anti jinx act?

When you've read enough of Dr House's posts, all of a sudden it's gonna hit you.

He's trolling for ANY fish he can get...doesn't matter if it's a Spurfan, Mavfan, Nuggetfan or even a Lakers fan.

I used to think he's crazy but realize he's a genius troll...he always gets a net full of fishies. He's already gotten 2 pages with this thread, last time he got 4 pages of fish :lol

Jesus is my friend!
05-23-2009, 11:20 PM
Maybe your right^ :lmao

But if he was a good troll he would have many screen names why use the same one if he is really trying to fuck with people?

Allanon
05-23-2009, 11:31 PM
Maybe your right^ :lmao

But if he was a good troll he would have many screen names why use the same one if he is really trying to fuck with people?

How do we know he doesn't have other screen names?

SpursDynasty was the god of trolls until he fucked up. I wouldn't be surprised if Dr House was really Kori :lol

duncan228
05-23-2009, 11:33 PM
SpursDynasty was the god of trolls until he fucked up. I wouldn't be surprised if Dr House was really Kori :lol

:lol

IronMexican
05-23-2009, 11:49 PM
Allanon having a conversation with mouse's trolls is funny.

Allanon
05-23-2009, 11:50 PM
Allanon having a conversation with mouse's trolls is funny.

Really? Got damn trolls, they're everywhere :lol

LakerHater
05-23-2009, 11:55 PM
House, you dont get it. The Lakers are playing at about 75% right now, while Denver is on full throttle. The Lakers will win this game and close this thing out in 6. Always listen to me son.

I thought Den. had the hurt players!??

U.S.A.F.
05-24-2009, 01:31 AM
How do we know he doesn't have other screen names?

I doubt Kori would spam her own website with useless threads just to humor a few Laker fans. And maybe D bag House does have many screen names,but why use the same one to look like an idiot? What happens when the Lakers lose, how can he get upset we will just think hes jinxing again?