PDA

View Full Version : lol refs and lakers

E20
05-23-2009, 09:39 PM
refs doing everything in their power to help a Lakers W.

Spursfan092120
05-23-2009, 09:50 PM
refs doing everything in their power to help a Lakers W.
This from the same guy who bitched at everyone for saying the refs were helping Cleveland..saying it's not about the refs...lol..

spurscenter
05-23-2009, 10:09 PM
they are not even hiding it

its amazing man

They are doing all they can

dolacheck
05-23-2009, 10:20 PM
after games like this, how does the NBA still have credibility? I just dont get it....

spurscenter
05-23-2009, 10:29 PM
Refs made out, no one will talk about the refs 3rd quarter FT and B.S. calls, since the fans will pin this on the inbound pass.

Allanon
05-23-2009, 10:31 PM
:lol

iggypop123
05-23-2009, 10:40 PM
i guess that foul they called on kobe but not on jr smith for the 3 point attempts sure reflect the fix right?

jmanu20
05-23-2009, 10:45 PM
i guess that foul they called on kobe but not on jr smith for the 3 point attempts sure reflect the fix right?

As m

jmanu20

As much

jmanu20

As much as I

jmanu20

As much as I hate

jmanu20

As much as I hate the Lakers, I agree the refs screwed up not calling JR for that foul on Kobe's 3 attempt. He obviously had a hand on Kobe.

IronMexican
05-23-2009, 11:13 PM
WTF is up with jmanu?

Armando
05-23-2009, 11:18 PM
Well lets see what happens on Monday Night Raw I mean Game 4

TheMACHINE
05-23-2009, 11:21 PM
why you guys complaining about the refs...we're the Lakers..stern wants us in the finals..errrr

E20
05-23-2009, 11:22 PM
This from the same guy who bitched at everyone for saying the refs were helping Cleveland..saying it's not about the refs...lol..

If the refs were helping Cleavland they did a sure good job of hiding it.

Also LOL @ the tech called on JR and Anthony Carter.

Now everyone sees how fuckign stupid it is when Lebron haters and Laker fans get on the Cavs for the refs ""favoring"" them. Just everybody STFU about the refs.

This thread was meant to satirize all the other threads about the refs and CLE.

TheMACHINE
05-23-2009, 11:22 PM
but the tech called on Fisher was ok?

TheProfessor
05-23-2009, 11:23 PM
You may need a primer in sarcasm.

NewJerSpur
05-23-2009, 11:24 PM
If the refs were helping Cleavland they did a sure good job of hiding it.

Also LOL @ the tech called on JR and Anthony Carter.

Now everyone sees how fuckign stupid it is when Lebron haters and Laker fans get on the Cavs for the refs ""favoring"" them. Just everybody STFU about the refs.

This thread was meant to satirize all the other threads about the refs and CLE.

Someone's getting a bit emotional.

2Cleva
Had to repost this

Isn't not a conspiracy with the FTs LA took - Denver has done this all playoffs.

Here's a post I made elsewhere before the series

Denver plays D by overplaying the ball and going for steals as a team, Martin and Anderson going hard for blocked shots. It's not a man-to-man grind based on D principles like Houston is - more like the physical play and dare the refs to call it of Utah. Denver isn't close to Houston's or Utah's discipline, fouls without hesitation and is just aggressive, overly at times.

Look at what Dallas scored on Denver in the playoffs - 95, 105, 105, 119, 110. Yesterday, LA blew out Houston but only scored 89. Points are going to come very easy in this series.

Look at what Dallas, who was 26th in the NBA at FTA at 22.6 per game, attempted from the FT line.

Game 1 - 13
Game 2 - 30
Game 3 - 49
Game 4 - 43
Game 5 - 29

32.8 per. This on a team of jumpshooters with no post threat. Denver's philosophy of not giving up easy shots and taking hard fouls is not the same as Houston's of swarming with everyone playing solid D without fouling.

Now, compare that to what LA shot against Houston - 19, 26, 33, 18, 36, 20, 18. Only 24.2 to a team that shot 25.5 in the season. Not a sharp decrease when averaged out but 5 games were well under average.

LA (especially Pau) goes into a tank when they perceived they are getting fouled but not going to the line - they will get plenty of attempts against Denver.

History is repeating itself.

So far for LA in this series.

Game 1 - 24
Game 2 - 35
Game 3 - 45

Like I said before, Denver is like Utah, they foul like crazy and dare the refs to call it. They are also quick to foul to give up any easy attempts. All those FTs keep teams in a rhythm offensively.

When LA is strong with the ball, Denver picks up fouls. They commit a lot of dumb ones too. No conspiracy.

poop
there were a few bad calls but nothing big, nothing wrong with the reffing in this game.

E20
05-23-2009, 11:26 PM
but the tech called on Fisher was ok?

LOL LOL No, but it still favors the Lakers. Because Nugs got called for two stupid techs and the Lakers only got called for one. LOL LOL

LOL LOL Also LOL @ the 3rd quarter foul fest awarded to the Lakers. Look at all the FT's handed to the Lakers. Nene, Melo, and K-Bitch all fouled out. LOL

p.s

If you dont' know what blue text signifies then lol

E20
05-23-2009, 11:27 PM
Someone's getting a bit emotional.

No I just laugh at the fact that people are at arms when CLE gets iffy calls, Laker fans and Bron haters are quick to click the post thread button. I'm just doing my part to counter act the balance.

Also let me repeat myself for the 9794659th time, I want the Lakers to advance to the Finals, to lose to the Cavs. So in essence I'm hoping the Lakers will win.

spurscenter
05-23-2009, 11:32 PM
i love how the lakers fans try to say there is no conspiracy,

wait til you play Cleveland and see the refs be Lebron nut happy.

Armando
George Karl was blaming the refs. He looked like he wanted to cry again.

Smart he might be fined but I bet the calls will be different in Game 4

hhml
LOL LOL No, but it still favors the Lakers. Because Nugs got called for two stupid techs and the Lakers only got called for one. LOL LOL

LOL LOL Also LOL @ the 3rd quarter foul fest awarded to the Lakers. Look at all the FT's handed to the Lakers. Nene, Melo, and K-Bitch all fouled out. LOL

The T on carter was a bad call. Sasha flopped. The T on Smith was for taunting. Should've been a double T on Fish and Kmart for shoving each other.

Other than that, Denver likes to push and hold a lot. That 3rd quarter was particularly bad when the refs were blowing whistles like crazy. Sometimes they call a bunch of touch fouls on the perimeter and let players in the post get hacked w/o a call. Other times it was the opposite. No use bitching.

NewJerSpur
05-23-2009, 11:33 PM
No I just laugh at the fact that people are at arms when CLE gets iffy calls, Laker fans and Bron haters are quick to click the post thread button. I'm just doing my part to counter act the balance.

Also let me repeat myself for the 9794659th time, I want the Lakers to advance to the Finals, to lose to the Cavs. So in essence I'm hoping the Lakers will win.

Interesting. Lakers have proven they could wax the floor with Cleveland so I wouldn't be too eager about that matchup....Cav supporter. :tongue (hey, there's a new tongue emoticon).

LakerHater
05-23-2009, 11:47 PM
I fuckin knew it, I got dragged out shoppin so I missed the game!
I knew the refs were gonna fuck it up for the Nuggets & cost them the game!!!

spurscenter
05-23-2009, 11:57 PM
I cant wait when the Refs shaft the LAkers in the Finals

Cant wait to read the Lakers fans cry about refs in the Finals.

Trust me, this is Cleveland's year. its a market that needs to survive for the league and they will give them a championship to elevate LeBron as a champion as well as keep the city as a top tier market for basketball both in local ad revenue and tv.

If not , Cleveland turns into Charlotte without LeBron (who will leave to NY probably if he loses)

I bet serious $$$ the league script this year is for Cleveland to win it all.

They want the Lakers on the other side because its their Andre the Giant / Hulk Hogan match to "fill the Pontiac Silverdome" and get them back in the front pages after the Tim Donaghey fiasco. Its also what they need financially after a downturn in attendence throughout this season in the NBA.