PDA

View Full Version : Sorry, Magic, Denver gets the choking title

pauls931
05-23-2009, 10:22 PM
Didn't I see this same turnover?

resistanze
05-23-2009, 10:26 PM
It's not choking. Like I've said several times, they're just too dumb!

05-23-2009, 10:34 PM
it's only choking when you have the better chance of winning.

NewJerSpur
05-23-2009, 10:37 PM
Pure stupidity. How many shots can you chuck up with the shotclock barely breaking 20 seconds?

Armando
05-23-2009, 10:39 PM
Pure stupidity. How many shots can you chuck up with the shotclock barely breaking 20 seconds?

For real you think D"Antoni was coaching

iggypop123
05-23-2009, 10:44 PM
its not choke its dumb. they weren't leading

Man of Steel
05-24-2009, 12:24 AM
They led most of the game.

They choked.

Still-props to the Lakers. No way Cleveland or Orlando beats them.

NewJerSpur
05-24-2009, 12:27 AM
Orlando has already PROVEN it can beat L.A.

Denver doesn't think enough to choke in the 1st place. The 1st 2 minutes of the game aren't necessarily played any different from the last 2.

Armando
05-24-2009, 12:28 AM
Its funny how one play changes perception. If LeBron had missed the shot it will be oh The Cavs choked a 23 point lead.

NewJerSpur
05-24-2009, 12:31 AM
SVG choked in Game 2.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-24-2009, 12:37 AM
How can they be chokers? they probably stilll need to look up the word in the dictionary. ..They're too stupid to be considered chokers.
Their & their coach's collective IQ's still only amount to a double digit total.
Disregarding Chauncey, of course, yet even HE is undergoing a mental regression with his bullshit 3-pt chuckfests.

Armando
05-24-2009, 12:39 AM
How can they be chokers? they probably stilll need to look up the word in the dictionary. ..They're too stupid to be considered chokers.
Their & their coach's collective IQ's still only amount to a double digit total.
Disregarding Chauncey, of course, yet even HE is undergoing a mental regression with his bullshit 3-pt chuckfests.

Just when I think the Nuggets are for real they pull this crap. Yes the refs were awful but still some of those shots. And that inbounds pass :bang

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-24-2009, 12:43 AM
Just when I think the Nuggets are for real they pull this crap. Yes the refs were awful but still some of those shots. And that inbounds pass :bang

Don't forget JR Smith & co HELPING THE REFS, by making the favorable calls easier i.e. JR putting his hand DIRECTLY on Kobe's arm.. Nene poking people on rebounds.. K-Mart missing easy layups and going over the top on everyone.

Armando
05-24-2009, 12:45 AM
Don't forget JR Smith & co HELPING THE REFS, by making the favorable calls easier i.e. JR putting his hand DIRECTLY on Kobe's arm.. Nene poking people on rebounds.. K-Mart missing easy layups and going over the top on everyone.

That is why Bowen and Artest/Battier are so good on that end. Bowen in particular is like watching a how to dvd.

NewJerSpur
05-24-2009, 12:47 AM

I wasn't rooting for them, but I thought if anyone would be able to get them over the hump it would be Billups, but man oh man was I wrong.

LakerHater
05-24-2009, 01:20 AM
I'm getting tired of this shit!!!

When both underdogs almost go up 2-0 & headed home, when they clearly out played the home favorites!!!!
Then 1 of them lose!!! At home!!!!

Well we'll see what happends tomorrow!!!

Cuz if Cleveland wins, we'll know whats goin' on here!

Showtime24 LAKERS
05-24-2009, 01:47 AM
:lmao

pauls931
05-24-2009, 09:22 AM
It was stupid, but they make the same mistake twice in roughly the same situation. As in not being able to perform under pressure twice. The first time they did this was stupidity. This time I call it a choke, or at least retardation.

Denver has(had) the potential to win the series, but now have to steal another game in LA, I don't see that happening at this point.

And yeah, Chauncey as going into Jason Williams mode for a while there jacking up 3's if there's any space. The retarded section of my mind says Nash to Denver for billups and birdman.

JamStone
05-24-2009, 11:51 AM
Kenyon Martin, JR Smith, Anthony Carter, and Chris Andersen should not be allowed to play in the final minute of a close game.

kamikazi_player
05-24-2009, 01:50 PM
No one expected Magic to win 2 games at Cleveland, so it's not really a choke job. Is it a series changing performance? we'll just have to see.