PDA

View Full Version : I have to give the Lakers a lot of credit

hhml
05-23-2009, 10:37 PM
Watching this game, I didn't think they could win it. They were so frustrating on defense. It seemed like they didn't want to or didn't know how to play defense. But I was surprised that the game was close throughout, given how both teams are playing. Despite having the better overall record and taking the season series, the Lakers are actually the underdog against Denver. Denver has controlled 2 out of the 3 games.

Props to the Lakers for keep battling and not giving up. Kobe was awesome. Pau grew a pair and made some huge shots in the clutch. Ariza with his key 3's and defense. Fisher was terrible as usual. Walton played great in that 3rd.

The refs, as usual, are terrible. Very inconsistent and making a bunch of horrible calls all over the place. These two teams are so evenly matched that it'll probably go down to 7 games down to the wire.

Man of Steel
05-24-2009, 12:23 AM
Props to LA

peskypesky
05-24-2009, 12:51 AM
Yes, props to LA. I honestly didn't think they'd do it. Especially after almost losing both games at home...but they showed they have true grit and balls of steel. Do they ave the heart of Champions? That remains to be seen, but I have to take my hat off to them for gutting out the win in Denver.