PDA

View Full Version : 5 cops beat unconscious criminal

MaNuMaNiAc
05-24-2009, 08:01 AM
Fc57ZJ8nVpg

Again, not justifying what criminal did, but come on man! Those cops should be sued for being so blatantly fucking stupid, let alone unprofessional.

boutons_deux
05-24-2009, 08:18 AM
Come on, it's only a couple of bad apples. boys will be boys

exstatic
05-24-2009, 10:35 AM
I'm sure they just needed to get national security information from him.

Wild Cobra
05-24-2009, 10:44 AM
Those cops need to spend the maximum sentence for such a crime in jail.

Those who enforce the law have no excuse for breaking it. Fuck them. I would advocate doubling the maximum for those who are guilty of abuse of power as well.

exstatic
05-24-2009, 11:28 AM
It's OK if he's a member of Nation of Islam. He's probably just a fucking terrorist.

BlackSwordsMan
05-24-2009, 11:36 AM
I clearly saw him trying to reach for a weapon when he flew out the window.
/not guilty

BRHornet45
05-24-2009, 11:41 AM
good for him. its a shame they didn't kill him. he could have killed that cop or an innocent person on the road.

Bender
05-24-2009, 11:53 AM
you better hope that cops can't trace your posts, they'll come and beat the shit out of you.

BRHornet45
05-24-2009, 11:59 AM
you better hope that cops can't trace your posts, they'll come and beat the shit out of you.

son that's why you always take their side.

FaithInOne
05-25-2009, 08:53 AM
9j7GenWXcuM

LnGrrrR
05-25-2009, 10:58 AM
Dumbass fucking cops.

cornbread
05-25-2009, 02:51 PM
He went out of his way to run over that cop and missed him by inches. I think he got off easy. It's a shame he wasn't awake to experience the beating.

FaithInOne
05-25-2009, 03:06 PM
It's too bad he didn't get decapitated on the way out.

Attempting to run over a cop...

boutons_deux
05-25-2009, 03:42 PM
"Attempting to run over a cop"

assault with a lethal weapon, arrest and try him.

The cops are cops, not judges, juries, or executioners, not that you wrongies give a fuck about legal procedures and laws if they don't suit your biases.

PixelPusher
05-25-2009, 04:02 PM
9j7GenWXcuM

Yeah, he shouldn't be a cop either.

Bukefal
05-25-2009, 04:07 PM
Lucky cop who could jump before being hit by the car.

A criminal is a criminal, but thats too much. He lies on the ground, 5 officers slapping him. I mean, they allready got him? WTF is the need to kick and slap him any more?

LnGrrrR
05-25-2009, 04:54 PM
Yeah, he shouldn't be a cop either.

He sounds like he might be from the Boston area. I apologize for any Boston brethren. :D

Then again, he seems extremely douchey, so he could be from New York or New Jersey. Not sure if they say "freaking" there. He didn't say "wicked" to make it obvious heh.

Why do people actually watch random losers like this? In fact, why do people watch non-random losers that scream? lol

BRHornet45
05-25-2009, 06:17 PM
He sounds like he might be from the Boston area. I apologize for any Boston brethren. :D

Then again, he seems extremely douchey, so he could be from New York or New Jersey. Not sure if they say "freaking" there. He didn't say "wicked" to make it obvious heh.

Why do people actually watch random losers like this? In fact, why do people watch non-random losers that scream? lol

well son according to Lord Barack we should roll out the red carpet for this innocent "victim" and reward him with AT LEAST $5 million dollars (tax free).

FaithInOne
05-25-2009, 06:39 PM

No, pretty sure the douches would be the ones who think the man in the video is crazy.

Tool and douchebag were great until the tools and douchebags started using them.

boutons_deux
05-25-2009, 06:39 PM
I expect trial lawyers will be all over this one, the victim will win a few $M, but that assault of policeman with a car will cost him some years in prison.

FaithInOne
05-25-2009, 06:41 PM
I should have been born in the mid 1800s :(

boutons_deux
05-25-2009, 06:41 PM
and "wonder there are so many fucked up..."

... cops fucking up citizens and their own careers?

Of course, most criminal cops escape undetected and unpunished.

Heath Ledger
05-25-2009, 07:05 PM
These cops are idiots, they had to have known this shit would be filmed on a dash cam. They should have drug him outside of camera view then proceeded to beat this fucktard mercilessly. This career criminal needs to be exterminated it would be the only sensible solution.

boutons_deux
05-25-2009, 07:08 PM
"you want the officers heads on a plate"

... you're making up shit.

This bullying, out-of-control mob of "officers" have shit on their office and their entire departement, will cost their taxpayers $Ms.

They should get the punishment (losing their badge, jobs, benefits sounds about right. They can keep their heads, if they ever find them), like their victim should get his.

boutons_deux
05-25-2009, 07:24 PM
"your defending a 2 time attempted murderer"

... YOU'RE still making up shit. GFY

boutons_deux
05-25-2009, 09:11 PM
"defending a would be murderer"

nope, it's that you can't fuckin read.

LnGrrrR
05-26-2009, 07:59 AM
See how stupid correcting this shit over the net is?

You're still defending a would be murderer.:rolleyes

Would-be murderers have rights too.

DarkReign
05-26-2009, 11:34 AM
Would-be murderers have rights too.

Depends on political affiliation, I guess.

Cops are supposed to be "above" this kind of shit. Yes, he tried running over a fellow officer. Buts that what you signed up for, sir. Sorry.

They dont give you a badge and a gun at your job because you have to deal with nice people.

Cops acting indignant about the scum of the Earth is like a high iron worker bitching about his fear of heights.

Shouldve read the job description better, bud. It isnt all donuts and gun ranges.

rasho8
05-26-2009, 01:10 PM
Lucky they didnt just shoot him. I'm down for more beating to idiot criminals.

If I ran a cop over i would expect to get my ass beat worse than this and then beaten again before sent to jail.

LnGrrrR
05-26-2009, 01:22 PM
Depends on political affiliation, I guess.

Cops are supposed to be "above" this kind of shit. Yes, he tried running over a fellow officer. Buts that what you signed up for, sir. Sorry.

They dont give you a badge and a gun at your job because you have to deal with nice people.

Cops acting indignant about the scum of the Earth is like a high iron worker bitching about his fear of heights.

Shouldve read the job description better, bud. It isnt all donuts and gun ranges.

I don't care what political affiliation you are... murderers have rights. Pedophiles have rights. Even *gasp* terrorists! (Just as long as they're white :)

I agree with the rest of what you say. Just cause you're dealing with scum doesn't mean you get to drop to their level.

whottt
05-26-2009, 02:45 PM
I don't see conclusive proof that guy was unconcious.

The man was a danger to everyone around him, he attempted to murder a cop with his car and he was refusing to stop.

The cops were right to beat him until he was subdued, because he was that dangerous.

If he didn't want the shit beat ouit of him, he should have fucking pulled over and surrendered instead of trying to kill someone and driving like a maniac. If he'd done that, I'd support the case against those cops. Since he didn't...it's truly regrettable that those cops were fired.

No way those cops should have been fired.

You force the cops to subdue you, you deserve the asskicking you get.

What will it take for you guys to understand the danger he was presenting with his carelessness? Hitting and killing a chid or something?

And based on everything I saw, there was absolutely no reason to assume that guy was fixing to surrender.

Since he was refusing to surrender, and at no point in that video did I see anything to indicate he intened to surrender or had was no longer a danger, the cops should not have treated him as someone who was doing so, they risk their own lives by making that assumption.

I saw absolutely not a one single thing in that video to prove he was unconcious.

Fucking dickhead...it's too bad that crash didn't kill him. Be one less fucking asshole in the world.

whottt
05-26-2009, 02:52 PM
BTW Manumaniac do they not have cops in Argentina or do you just enjoy spending your free time observing the actions of cops in a country you are not part of to justify some inner belief?

I'm sincerely curious. I hope it's not as obvious as it seems...I'd like to think there's more to you than that.

LnGrrrR
05-26-2009, 02:53 PM
I don't see conclusive proof that guy was unconcious.

The man was a danger to everyone around him, he attempted to murder a cop with his car and he was refusing to stop.

The cops were right to beat him until he was subdued, because he was that dangerous.

If he didn't want the shit beat ouit of him, he should have fucking pulled over and surrendered instead of trying to kill someone and driving like a maniac. If he'd done that, I'd support the case against those cops. Since he didn't...it's truly regrettable that those cops were fired.

No way those cops should have been fired.

You force the cops to subdue you, you deserve the asskicking you get.

What will it take for you guys to understand the danger he was presenting with his carelessness? Hitting and killing a chid or something?

And based on everything I saw, there was absolutely no reason to assume that guy was fixing to surrender.

Since he was refusing to surrender the cops should not have treated him as someone who was doing so, they risk their own lives by making that assumption.

Fucking dickhead...it's too bad that crash didn't kill him. Be one less fucking asshole in the world.

Beat =/= subdue.

No one could seriously argue that the guy was putting up a fight lying on the ground after he fell out of the vehicle. It's pretty obvious he could've been subdued without physical violence.

whottt
05-26-2009, 02:59 PM
Beat =/= subdue.

No one could seriously argue that the guy was putting up a fight lying on the ground after he fell out of the vehicle. It's pretty obvious he could've been subdued without physical violence.

It wasn't obvious to me...all that was obvious to me was that he was thrown from a car, that doesn't mean he's unconcious, that doesn't mean he's surrendered, that doesn't mean he should be treated as a subdued suspect.

All it takes is for him to grab a gun while they are making that assumption and then people start dying.

It's easy for you to sit here on your ass on a message board judging from a position of complete ignorance when you aren't the one that has to take him down....they were, and at no point had he shown any indication he was not hostile.

On that contrary, he indicated he was willing to commit murder and reckelessly endanger any and everyone around him to avoid capture...he got off light with just getting hiss ass kicked.

BacktoBasics
05-26-2009, 03:09 PM
I don't agree with most beatings but I don't blame the cops for getting a shot or two in on this one. Not every criminal beating is in bad taste. He wasn't just speeding. He attempted to kill what seems to be a decent cop. Some of you fucking people have to live life so black and white.

DarrinS
05-26-2009, 03:10 PM
Looks to me like the "victim" tried to run over the officer who was laying the spike strip.

Guy got what he deserved. Besides, he doesn't even remember the beating. LOL.

LnGrrrR
05-26-2009, 03:17 PM
It wasn't obvious to me...all that was obvious to me was that he was thrown from a car, that doesn't mean he's unconcious, that doesn't mean he's surrendered, that doesn't mean he should be treated as a subdued suspect.

All it takes is for him to grab a gun while they are making that assumption and then people start dying.

It's easy for you to sit here on your ass on a message board judging from a position of complete ignorance when you aren't the one that has to take him down....they were, and at no point had he shown any indication he was not hostile.

On that contrary, he indicated he was willing to commit murder and reckelessly endanger any and everyone around him to avoid capture...he got off light with just getting hiss ass kicked.

And it's easy for you to also make such assumptions.

However, the fact that he was immobile upon being thrown from a speeding car does not mean that cops get to take free shots on him.

Should they have rushed up on him to subdue/secure? Sure. But that does not involve punching him repeatedly. In fact, if you watch the video again, you can tell that they aren't trying to subdue him; they're just hitting him, instead of flipping him over and cuffing him.

LnGrrrR
05-26-2009, 03:18 PM
Also, I'm not arguing that the guy didn't deserve the beating. I am merely stating that the cops did not perform their duties correctly.

ChumpDumper
05-26-2009, 03:21 PM
I'm surprised they stopped so quickly. That actually showed a little restraint.

It was a pretty bad idea since they could have aggravated a possible neck/spine injury, but it's hard to blame them for wanting to beat the dude.

whottt
05-26-2009, 03:31 PM
And it's easy for you to also make such assumptions.

Yeah..it's easy for me to assume that he was willing to kill people to escape capture and was completely unwilling to surrender. It's easy for me to assume that based on the rather lengthy video showing just that.

However, the fact that he was immobile upon being thrown from a speeding car does not mean that cops get to take free shots on him.

Yes it does, because his so called "immobility" could be a very temporary thing and he shown nothing to indicate he was not going to resist arrest.

Should they have rushed up on him to subdue/secure? Sure. But that does not involve punching him repeatedly.

In fact, if you watch the video again, you can tell that they aren't trying to subdue him; they're just hitting him, instead of flipping him over and cuffing him.

I'm sorry but you are stupid and completely ignorant about subduing a hostile criminal.

That ignorance is the entire cause of our disagreement. Because you have never subdued a criminal, because you likely have never known anyone that has or if you have you haven't talked to them about it, and if you did you weren't paying attentiobn...yet here you are appointing yourself as an expert inspite of blatant ignorance of the pratfalls of subduing a hostile criminal...

That guy was still dangerous as far as anyone knew, and it is ignorant to assume that he was not a threat...it assumes he was completely incapacitated from being thrown from that car, and that is a completely ignorant assumption to make based on his actions in this video.

Comepletely ignorant, made by someone who is ignorant of the procedures involved, and who was not in the same danger as those cops were.

Not to mention the equally ignorant assumption that being thrown from a car is always incapacitating.

That criminal was clearly a dangerous asshole and the state of Alabama is now down five competent cops because of that stupid fucking mayor and people like yourself that are too stupid to understand that being thrown from a car doesn't mean you are no longer a danger and that a criminal refusing to surrender opens himself up to use of force to subdue him.

whottt
05-26-2009, 03:40 PM
I'm surprised they stopped so quickly. That actually showed a little restraint.

It was a pretty bad idea since they could have aggravated a possible neck/spine injury, but it's hard to blame them for wanting to beat the dude.

Fuck his safety and well being...his safety and well being comes after those on the surrounding highway, and after the cops. His safety and well being comes last, because he was the guy driving like a maniac, refusing to surrender and attempting to kill people to evade arrest.

Cops>Crimnals...they are not equal.

Attempted Murder > crime than a definite ass kicking.

He was threatening their lives and the lives of everyone around him, they had every right to treat him as someone who was doing so...and he definitely got off light.

ChumpDumper
05-26-2009, 03:44 PM
You don't even have to take the actual well-being of the criminal into account -- they were making themselves and the city open to enormous liability.

It was a bad idea. You can complain about it, but it's true.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-26-2009, 03:53 PM
BTW Manumaniac do they not have cops in Argentina or do you just enjoy spending your free time observing the actions of cops in a country you are not part of to justify some inner belief?

I'm sincerely curious. I hope it's not as obvious as it seems...I'd like to think there's more to you than that.

pfff what the fuck does that have to do with anything? yeah we have cops over here, and they're even worst than this. Plus, they get away with it. Happy? I criticize them too. In fact, I'll criticize whoever the fuck I like, be it Argentinian or American, no matter how much it hurts that fragile ego of yours.

Plus I'm not criticizing cops in the U.S. in general jackass, I'm saying those idiots 1) shouldn't have done that and 2) if they were going to do it, have the common sense not to do it in front of the fucking cameras :lol (the latter was a joke, just in case your dumbass doesn't get it.)

I really find it hilarious that you feel identified by this, as if me briging this sort of shit its due attention is somehow a "foreigner's way of putting down America". You seriously have an inferiority complex the size of Texas, don't you?

Cops are not supposed to let themselves be driven by emotions. I surprised this is so fucking hard to understand. They're cops, and with all the authority that brings, comes tremendous responsability. I don't think this low life piece of shit that tried to run over the cop should get off scot free, but that's for a court to decide. Its not whether or not the douchebag deserved the beating (which he did), its about overstepping boundaries that are there for a reason.

:lmao @ not being able to tell whether the crook was unconcious or not. He got thrown out of a fucking car and was not moving by the time the cops got to him. The beating was revenge, it had nothing to do with subduing. The cops were fired justifyably.

whottt
05-26-2009, 03:55 PM
Times like this I understand why cops get bitter...I mean a lot of the people they are trying to protect don't deserve their protection...

Pretty much everyone in this thread who is taking the side of a reckless and hostile criminal over that of 5 near as I can tell extremely competent and restrained poliice officers all things considered, don't deserve their protection.

So let's look at what has happened....because some asshole refused to surrender and attempted to murder and recklessly endanger everyone on a surrounding a highway, these 5 cops were fired?

That is the bad idea...stupid stupid people. It assumes being a cop is easy...an assumption being made by near as I can tell, not a cop among us...and gives a hostile, murderous piece of shit more empathy and concern than the 5 sane guys who risked their lives to take him down.

What an ignorant fucking society we have.

Bigzax
05-26-2009, 03:56 PM
i saw worse beatings in elementary school...gimme a break.

whottt
05-26-2009, 04:02 PM
pfff what the fuck does that have to do with anything? yeah we have cops over here, and they're even worst than this. Plus, they get away with it. Happy? I criticize them too. In fact, I'll criticize whoever the fuck I like, be it Argentinian or American, no matter how much it hurts that fragile ego of yours.

Plus I'm not criticizing cops in the U.S. in general jackass, I'm saying those idiots 1) shouldn't have done that and 2) if they were going to do it, have the common sense not to do it in front of the fucking cameras :lol (the latter was a joke, just in case your dumbass doesn't get it.)

I really find it hilarious that you feel identified by this, as if me briging this sort of shit its due attention is somehow a "foreigner's way of putting down America". You seriously have an inferiority complex the size of Texas, don't you?

Cops are not supposed to let themselves be driven by emotions. I surprised this is so fucking hard to understand. They're cops, and with all the authority that brings, comes tremendous responsability. I don't think this low life piece of shit that tried to run over the cop should get off scot free, but that's for a court to decide. Its not whether or not the douchebag deserved the beating (which he did), its about overstepping boundaries that are there for a reason.

:lmao @ not being able to tell whether the crook was unconcious or not. He got thrown out of a fucking car and was not moving by the time the cops got to him. The beating was revenge, it had nothing to do with subduing. The cops were fired justifyably.

Their job was to subdue him first, ascertain the state of his health second, since he had shown nothing but a willingness to kill anyone in his way, they were totally correct in what they did.

I mean you act like the guy couldn't be faking it, like he couldn't recover, like unconciousness has a set duration...all this happened much faster than you seem to think it did...

Anytime a guy is refusing to surrender and endangering others...and especially showing a willingness to murder, his safety and well being is the absolute last priority, in fact, it's completely ok to kill him if necessary in that situation.

You are supposed to surrender if the cops are chasing you, if you refuse, what comes after is on you.

IF you surrender and then cops beat the shit out of you...I am all for maximum prosecution of those cops.

DarrinS
05-26-2009, 04:05 PM
People somehow think this aggressive behavior is somehow unique to police officers. Anyone remember what happened to Richard Ramirez, a.k.a. "the night stalker" when he was spotted in LA? They pretty much went medieval on his ass before the cops got there and saved him.

E20
05-26-2009, 04:11 PM
ZgiNPS4KRfc

MaNuMaNiAc
05-26-2009, 04:24 PM
Their job was to subdue him first, ascertain the state of his health second, since he had shown nothing but a willingness to kill anyone in his way, they were totally correct in what they did.

I mean you act like the guy couldn't be faking it, like he couldn't recover, like unconciousness has a set duration...all this happened much faster than you seem to think it did...

Anytime a guy is refusing to surrender and endangering others...and especially showing a willingness to murder, his safety and well being is the absolute last priority, in fact, it's completely ok to kill him if necessary in that situation.

You are supposed to surrender if the cops are chasing you, if you refuse, what comes after is on you.

IF you surrender and then cops beat the shit out of you...I am all for maximum prosecution of those cops.

I disagree. Yes their job was to subdue him first, but the guy just got thrown out of a rolling vehicle for christ sake... did you not see the video or what?? How do you fake that shit? I'm sorry, but IMO it was pretty damn obvious the man wasn't getting up. Besides, you don't need 5 officers kicking and punching to subdue an individual, specially one in the condition.

Plus, I don't understand where you're coming from here. I mean, they either were subduing him and the hits were necesary or they were being unproffesional and you're trying to justify the hits because he almost ran over their fellow cop. Neither of those scenarios is acceptable IMO, because 1) how is it proper procedure for a cop to punch and kick a person into submision, let alone 5? and 2) if its not procedure, which it's not, then the hits can't be justified no matter what the crook did prior to that.

Again, I'm not justifying what that lowlife did. If he had been killed in the crash it would have saved everyone a lot of trouble. The reality of the matter is, he didn't.

BacktoBasics
05-26-2009, 04:26 PM
I hate agreeing with you but I think you nailed it.
Times like this I understand why cops get bitter...I mean a lot of the people they are trying to protect don't deserve their protection...

Pretty much everyone in this thread who is taking the side of a reckless and hostile criminal over that of 5 near as I can tell extremely competent and restrained poliice officers all things considered, don't deserve their protection.

So let's look at what has happened....because some asshole refused to surrender and attempted to murder and recklessly endanger everyone on a surrounding a highway, these 5 cops were fired?

That is the bad idea...stupid stupid people. It assumes being a cop is easy...an assumption being made by near as I can tell, not a cop among us...and gives a hostile, murderous piece of shit more empathy and concern than the 5 sane guys who risked their lives to take him down.

What an ignorant fucking society we have.