PDA

View Full Version : What's the big deal about LeBron James' gamewinner?

SpursDynasty
05-24-2009, 07:41 PM
Can someone tell me what the hell is the big deal? So he made a shot over a weak defender..who in the NBA hasn't done that before? I could have made that shot. Give me the ball against Hedo Turkoglu and I can't make a buzzer beating shot. It's just like any other ordinary shot that occurs within the 48 minutes of a game. So what if it was a buzzer beater? It's still only 2 points. Blah blah blah about MJ's Cleveland shot. So they wear the same number and had winning shots in Cleveland. Who cares?

GSH
05-24-2009, 07:49 PM
Can someone tell me what the hell is the big deal? So he made a shot over a weak defender..who in the NBA hasn't done that before? I could have made that shot. Give me the ball against Hedo Turkoglu and I can't make a buzzer beating shot. It's just like any other ordinary shot that occurs within the 48 minutes of a game. So what if it was a buzzer beater? It's still only 2 points. Blah blah blah about MJ's Cleveland shot. So they wear the same number and had winning shots in Cleveland. Who cares?

Ask any Orlando fan what the big deal is about that shot. That's like asking what the big deal was about the .4 shot. I guess the big deal is that it wasn't a fluke. The sonofabitch nailed it when he needed to. And shot of fouling LeBron, I'm not sure there's anything Hedo could have done.

If he had to shoot 10 just like it, how many would he make? We'll never know. But he made that one. And if the Cavs go on to win the Championship, it will be epic.

Obstructed_View
05-24-2009, 10:17 PM
who in the NBA hasn't done that before?

http://theriverreporter.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/kobe-and-lebron1.jpg

LakerHater
05-24-2009, 10:42 PM
...... Nothing...... It's old news!