PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland is the weakest team remaining

Amuseddaysleeper
05-24-2009, 10:00 PM
Sucks for Lebron

RsxPiimp
05-24-2009, 10:06 PM
bron has no excuse. he showed his dominance against the weaker teams, now he's facing a real challenge. he must "will" his team to win the series.

his team won 66 freaking games. the blame is not just on his teammates, it should include him.

jag
05-24-2009, 10:07 PM
He needs a half-decent supporting cast.

Jacko
05-24-2009, 10:28 PM
You simply don't win 66 games with a crappy supporting cast so lets put that to rest please.

What's happening now is the Magic defense is making LBJ's role players look like shit.

iggypop123
05-24-2009, 10:30 PM
bron has no excuse. he showed his dominance against the weaker teams, now he's facing a real challenge. he must "will" his team to win the series.

his team won 66 freaking games. the blame is not just on his teammates, it should include him.

they beat up on weak teams. against the elite they were crap.

Spursfan092120
05-24-2009, 10:31 PM
You simply don't win 66 games with a crappy supporting cast so lets put that to rest please.

What's happening now is the Magic defense is making LBJ's role players look like shit.
exactly.

resistanze
05-24-2009, 10:39 PM
I'm sorry but when you score 49 pts (66% FG), grab 6 rebs and dish out 8 assists, AND STILL LOSE, you have a supporting cast issue.

Cavs supporting cast are a bunch of front-runners. They're all find and dandy when shots are going down against weak team.

But when the shots aren't going down, then what?

j-money24
05-24-2009, 10:40 PM
Magic just owns Cleveland.

KSeal
05-24-2009, 11:28 PM

Is that you in your sig?!?!?!? :rollin That guy was cracking me the fuck up yesterday.

TheMACHINE
05-24-2009, 11:32 PM
I'm sorry but when you score 49 pts (66% FG), grab 6 rebs and dish out 8 assists, AND STILL LOSE, you have a supporting cast issue.

Cavs supporting cast are a bunch of front-runners. They're all find and dandy when shots are going down against weak team.

But when the shots aren't going down, then what?

crazy..crappy supporting cast but #1 in the NBA. lol :lol

poop
05-24-2009, 11:44 PM
Orlando should be up 3-0 right now.

RIP the annointed ones

Ghazi
05-24-2009, 11:50 PM
They just doing what they did all season. Good against sorry teams and sucked against good team. The Lakers will show you how to take down Howard and his clowns.

Like they did in the regular season? :lol

Ghazi
05-24-2009, 11:50 PM
Cleveland would probably beat Denver in a 7 game series. Matchups are everything.

NewJerSpur
05-24-2009, 11:52 PM
Like they did in the regular season? :lol

:lol:rollin:lol:rollin

Even Laker fans aren't that daring.

Allanon
05-24-2009, 11:53 PM
You can't say 1 team is the weakest; really depends on who you play against.

Magic > Cavs
Magic > Lakers
Magic < Nuggets

Nuggets < Lakers
Nuggets < Cavs
Nuggets > Magic

Ghazi
05-24-2009, 11:54 PM
i WOULD like the Lakers chances against Orlando because Jameer is out (hell for LA) and Kobe's mid range game, along w/ home court. Dwight is a problem for them though.

I felt our beloved Mavs played well in the regular season against the Magic because Dirk/JET are good mid range players.

If Lebron hit his medium range shots tonight Magic would be down 1-2.

NewJerSpur
05-24-2009, 11:54 PM
I will admit they beat us in two close games, but I like our chances, especially with home court.

Clevel;and had the best HCA all season....Magic have no conscience. I'm not saying Lakers CAN'T win, but "handling" them is one tall order IMO.

NewJerSpur
05-24-2009, 11:55 PM
You can't say 1 team is the weakest; really depends on who you play against.

Magic > Cavs
Magic > Lakers
Magic < Nuggets

Nuggets < Lakers
Nuggets < Cavs
Nuggets > Magic

Denver proving themselves to be < Denver.

Indazone
05-24-2009, 11:56 PM
Ding ding ding...

Cleveland is..."THE WEAKEST LINK" Buh Bye!

Ghazi
05-24-2009, 11:56 PM
also, if you look at stats ORL has the 2nd best 3-PT % defense and paint % defense. But their 2-PT jump shot % defense is around 10th.

meanwhile LA is one of the best mid range teams in the leauge

Allanon
05-24-2009, 11:58 PM
i WOULD like the Lakers chances against Orlando because Jameer is out (hell for LA) and Kobe's mid range game,

Good points, Jameer torched the Lakers; forgot about him.

RsxPiimp
05-24-2009, 11:59 PM

yeah. using bron's teammate as an excuse is pathetic.

bron gets as much blame tonigh. you dont shoot 11/28 and expect a win.

KSeal
05-25-2009, 12:01 AM
I know this sounds like were just lucky, but the one guy that destroyed us in the two very close games the Magic beat us was Jameer, and even if he does get back, he will be a non factor joining his team in the finals. And unlike the Cavs, we match up with the Magic.

What?!?! We match up way better with the Cavs then we do with the Magic. Though you're right that JN was the one that really killed us but still we match up better with the Cavs.

NewJerSpur
05-25-2009, 12:11 AM
I know this sounds like were just lucky, but the one guy that destroyed us in the two very close games the Magic beat us was Jameer, and even if he does get back, he will be a non factor joining his team in the finals. And unlike the Cavs, we match up with the Magic.

I'm not refuting that Jameer didn't help them, but when the entire team is shooting pretty well (especially on the road which they are capable of) it's not a lock it'll be that much of a drop off. Dwight would foul Bynum out in an instant as well.

Allanon
05-25-2009, 12:15 AM
Denver proving themselves to be < Denver.

Hahah, shit I forgot that one too:

Magic > Cavs
Magic > Lakers
Magic < Nuggets

Nuggets < Lakers
Nuggets < Cavs
Nuggets > Magic

Nuggets < Nuggets

NewJerSpur
05-25-2009, 12:16 AM
Hahah, shit I forgot that one too:

Magic > Cavs
Magic > Lakers
Magic < Nuggets

Nuggets < Lakers
Nuggets < Cavs
Nuggets > Magic

Nuggets < Nuggets

:lol

mavsfan1000
05-25-2009, 12:52 AM
It's phenomenal that this Cleveland team won 66 games. They don't seem that great to me.

KSeal
05-25-2009, 12:56 AM
It's phenomenal that this Cleveland team won 66 games. They don't seem that great to me.

:lmao

Yet everyone on the planet was jizzing themselves when they swept the Piston and Hawks.

Lebron4MVP
05-25-2009, 01:38 AM
i WOULD like the Lakers chances against Orlando because Jameer is out (hell for LA) and Kobe's mid range game, along w/ home court. Dwight is a problem for them though.

I felt our beloved Mavs played well in the regular season against the Magic because Dirk/JET are good mid range players.

If Lebron hit his medium range shots tonight Magic would be down 1-2.

1 guy cant do it all. Lebron is amazing but he can only do so much. Stop acting like he can win going 1 on 5. This team is fucked since he cant get help.

resistanze
05-25-2009, 09:13 AM
crazy..crappy supporting cast but #1 in the NBA. lol :lol
Phoenix Suns used to be #1 in the NBA too. Gimmicky/frontrunning teams are exposed in the playoffs.