PDA

View Full Version : Ok, I'm on the refs suck bandwagon...

pauls931
05-24-2009, 10:32 PM
What the hell do they have against howard? Holy cow! I'm a LBJ fan, but I'm starting to question is much of how much help he's getting from officials. Fouling on blocks, getting away with charges, fantom fouls. Good lord!

A big congrats to Orlando for working through this crap and Dhow for making hack a howard a failure.

BlackSwordsMan
05-24-2009, 10:37 PM
only spurs fans complain about officiating

pauls931
05-24-2009, 10:39 PM
only spurs fans complain about officiating

I'm on the wagon now. Tonight's game was painful to watch. Dhow getting nailed with ticktack fouls, LBJ getting away with anything. Ugh...

KidCongo
05-24-2009, 10:40 PM
Yeh coz no Cavs were in foul trouble....

200 miles
05-24-2009, 10:42 PM

Even you have to admit that Dwight's 6th foul was a bullshit call. It was all ball.

Spursfan092120
05-24-2009, 10:43 PM
This thread is brought to you by Stacy Keibler

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/4392/syacykeiblersexywwewi9.jpg

OMFG...the hotness...

pauls931
05-24-2009, 10:43 PM

if they weren't intentionally hacking dhow that wouldn't be a problem.

sa_kid20
05-24-2009, 10:45 PM
I really like Lebron as a person and as a player but shit its just ridiculous sometimes the help he gets from the refs. That block was as clean as can be with the ref standing right infront of the play.

Jacko
No Cav fan will agree with you because they simply don't know what a properly officiated game looks like. LBJ has been getting this treatment from the refs 24/7.

People are now starting to wake up and realize that the NBA really only cares about one player and one team advancing to the Finals. That's why we've been force fed LBJ's "The Shot" 10 million times in a row.

KidCongo
Even you have to admit that Dwight's 6th foul was a bullshit call. It was all ball.

Read the game thread. I agree.

resistanze
05-24-2009, 10:46 PM
people are now starting to wake up and realize that the nba really only cares about two players and two teams advancing to the finals. That's why we've been force fed lbj's "the shot" 10 million times in a row.

fify

pauls931
05-24-2009, 10:47 PM
No Cav fan will agree with you because they simply don't know what a properly officiated game looks like. LBJ has been getting this treatment from the refs 24/7.

People are now starting to wake up and realize that the NBA really only cares about one player and one team advancing to the Finals. That's why we've been force fed LBJ's "The Shot" 10 million times in a row.

I don't think fans of a team with kobe on it should be allowed to comment on this.

KidCongo
I don't think fans of a team with kobe on it should be allowed to comment on this.

Don't mind DrHouse.

Spursfan092120

#2 on the greatest playoff shots of all time on Sportscenter..complete and utter bullshit.

200 miles
05-24-2009, 10:52 PM
Read the game thread. I agree.

Then you must consider the strong possibility that the refs are trying to help the Cavs win.

iggypop123
05-24-2009, 10:54 PM
i am an idiot

this quote thing is really cool

pauls931
05-24-2009, 10:55 PM
man, the chuckster is even gettin in on the ref bashin. Seeing eye dog! :lol

KidCongo
05-24-2009, 10:58 PM
Then you must consider the strong possibility that the refs are trying to help the Cavs win.

Oh get fucked with this shit. Orlando made a living at the line tonight. They won by keeping the Cavs to 37% shooting and 15 TO's.

The refs were touchy tonight and enough fouls for the next game were called.

If the refs are trying to help the Cavs win, why didn't Dwight or Shard foul out at the beginning of the 4th? Why didn't the Cavs shoot more FT's? Why weren't the Cavs in the penalty halfway through every quarter?

baseline bum
05-24-2009, 10:58 PM

51 free throws is a properly officiated game? :lol

KenziE
05-24-2009, 11:02 PM
stern is a fuckin JOKE and now its getting obvious the NBA is a fucking JOKE !

with all the help cavs are getting from the refs they still down 1-2 coz theres a GOD and he aint allowing this JOKE to keep goin' fuckin idiots those refs should be crucified

200 miles
05-24-2009, 11:05 PM
Oh get fucked with this shit. Orlando made a living at the line tonight. They won by keeping the Cavs to 37% shooting and 15 TO's.

The refs were touchy tonight and enough fouls for the next game were called.

If the refs are trying to help the Cavs win, why didn't Dwight or Shard foul out at the beginning of the 4th? Why didn't the Cavs shoot more FT's? Why weren't the Cavs in the penalty halfway through every quarter?

Did it occur to you that Dwight and Rashard played such a sound game to the point that the refs could not see any hint of evidence that could lead to personal fouls around the end of 3rd/beginning of 4th mark?

KidCongo
05-24-2009, 11:14 PM
Did it occur to you that Dwight and Rashard played such a sound game to the point that the refs could not see any hint of evidence that could lead to personal fouls around the end of 3rd/beginning of 4th mark?

But..bu..bu the refs are on the Cavs side, why didn't they make it up.:depressed

Ghazi
05-24-2009, 11:16 PM
Three calls I had issue w/:

1. Zydrunas traveled in the 4th quarter
2. Lebron goaltended Lee
3. Howard's block on Lebron's 3 was clean

200 miles
05-24-2009, 11:21 PM
But..bu..bu the refs are on the Cavs side, why didn't they make it up.:depressed
As I said, they needed the slightest bit of evidence, not a ticky-tack foul on Dwight who is seven feet away from LeBron.

dav4463
05-24-2009, 11:25 PM
LeBron is talented. Kobe is talented. But, does anybody really get fouled as much as they do? LeBron 24 free throws in one game! Kobe 17 free throws last night!

I've seen games where entire teams didn't shoot that many free throws in a game!

TheMACHINE
05-24-2009, 11:35 PM
LeBron is talented. Kobe is talented. But, does anybody really get fouled as much as they do? LeBron 24 free throws in one game! Kobe 17 free throws last night!

I've seen games where entire teams didn't shoot that many free throws in a game!

Quick question, out of the 17 free throws, how many of Kobes fouls were intentional at the last minute? Stupid Doug Collins kept bringing that shit up.

TheMACHINE
05-24-2009, 11:42 PM
It was if stupid Collins was trying to justify Lebron getting all those makeup calls. If Lebron was guarded like Kobe he would get 30 free throws a night.

its dumb..kobe is like the last of the superstar call totem =P

GSH
05-25-2009, 01:26 AM
Slapping the T on Howard was bullshit, too. That's vintage Joey Crawford. Do you think the league will rescind that technical, they way they did for Kobe in the Houston series? Of course not.

LeBron made a great shot to close that last game, and I'm not taking anything away from that. But the refs were the only reason that Cleveland was in position for that shot to matter. They tried their hardest to give this game tonight to Cleveland, too. The only thing that was missing was for a couple of Cleveland's 3-pointers to fall at the end. It was a travesty waiting to happen.

peskypesky
05-25-2009, 01:32 AM
I really like Lebron as a person and as a player but shit its just ridiculous sometimes the help he gets from the refs. That block was as clean as can be with the ref standing right infront of the play.

How can you like a douche who has "Chosen One" tattooed across his fucking back? And who does that stupid white powder thing before every game? The dude has great physical skills, but he's got a flawed character IMO.

TJastal
05-25-2009, 09:29 AM
How can you like a douche who has "Chosen One" tattooed across his fucking back? And who does that stupid white powder thing before every game? The dude has great physical skills, but he's got a flawed character IMO.

Its great to do in front of your home crowd to fire them up, but totally tasteless to do it at another team's arena in front of their paying customers. Its disrespectful, and just shows how full of himself "The King" really is.

KSeal
05-25-2009, 11:59 AM
He was going to do it in front of the scorers table then moved in front of the front row fans and threw it all over them.

Are you serious?

pauls931
05-25-2009, 01:09 PM
Are you serious?

Yes, but that was after he whipped it out and gave them a golden shower so the chalk dust would stick to them.

Armando
05-25-2009, 01:10 PM
Its great to do in front of your home crowd to fire them up, but totally tasteless to do it at another team's arena in front of their paying customers. Its disrespectful, and just shows how full of himself "The King" really is.

What an ass

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
05-25-2009, 01:12 PM
http://www.nbarefssuck.com/graphics2/dotcomxlarge.jpg