05-25-2009, 09:27 AM
lol that trailer reminds me of team america.. I couldnt take it seriously

srs game iz srs

Mr.Bottomtooth
05-25-2009, 09:35 AM
Damn, that was awesome.

baseline bum
05-25-2009, 01:39 PM
This will be the first game I buy in about a year and a half, but I'm getting it on day 1. Infinity Ward NEVER disappoints. They're right up there with Valve and Blizzard where you know what you're getting is going to be spectacular and worth twice the $60 sale price.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-25-2009, 02:09 PM
this will be the first game i buy in about a year and a half, but i'm getting it on day 1. Infinity ward never disappoints. They're right up there with valve and blizzard where you know what you're getting is going to be spectacular and worth twice the $60 sale price.

+1

Fernando TD21
05-26-2009, 02:27 PM
This game looks amazing! I'm looking forward to play it.

TwAnKiEs
05-26-2009, 04:34 PM
I think we will have the ability to hold a pistol ans a knife at the same time. This game will be interesting. :toast

LnGrrrR
05-28-2009, 05:24 PM
Already put money down yesterday on this and Bioshock. I'll probably be getting Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, and MAYBE Borderlands.

ATRAIN
05-29-2009, 11:35 AM
Already put money down yesterday on this and Bioshock. I'll probably be getting Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, and MAYBE Borderlands.

Yeah

I didnt play Bioshock 1 but I want to, then get 2. Marvel Ult Alliance 2 is going to be awesome and of course ill be playing the crap out of MW2!! I heard they are taking out some of the guns.

z0sa
05-29-2009, 12:41 PM
This will be the first game I buy in about a year and a half, but I'm getting it on day 1. Infinity Ward NEVER disappoints. They're right up there with Valve and Blizzard where you know what you're getting is going to be spectacular and worth twice the $60 sale price.

disagree. CoD games they've done are great and all, but Blizzard and Valve are in a different tier completely.

Infinity Ward, to my recollect, has only developed CoD 1/2/MW. And that's it. And 2 wasn't even very good.

Blizzard and Valve are just more active and IMO, better developers overall. MW was easily the worst "10/10 GotY" I've ever seen. No coop on a "run of the mill" campaign. No pilotable vehicles, helicopters, or planes. No checking the overall scores, kill streaks, types of weapon kills, etc of all the players after games - and not even your own. No replay or screenshot saving during/after games. All multiplayer games are short, some sickeningly so. The spawning is hit or miss. The music is mediocre at best.

I'd never pay $120 for CoD 1/2 or MW 1/2. I've spent about 1200+ hours total on these games (at least CoD, MW and WaW which is the same shit), and I'd give it all back if they doubled the price.

baseline bum
05-29-2009, 01:01 PM
disagree. CoD games they've done are great and all, but Blizzard and Valve are in a different tier completely.

Infinity Ward, to my recollect, has only developed CoD 1/2/MW. And that's it. And 2 wasn't even very good.

Blizzard and Valve are just more active and IMO, better developers overall. MW was easily the worst "10/10 GotY" I've ever seen. No coop on a mediocre campaign. No pilotable vehicles, helicopters, or planes. No checking the overall scores, kill streaks, types of weapon kills, etc of all the players after games - and not even your own. No replay or screenshot saving during/after games. All multiplayer games are short, some sickeningly so. The spawning is hit or miss. The music is mediocre at best.

COD2 was amazing for its time, and I loved the campaign on 4. I didn't like the vehicles much on COD3. There was one map that was basically a run for the tanks and then rest of the match was boredom. The only map and gametype I thought the vehicles added to on COD3 was with the jeeps in capture the flag on the map with the broken bridge.