PDA

View Full Version : Orlando 99, Cleveland 89

SpursDynasty
05-24-2009, 10:44 PM
Good job Orlando for just going out there and doing what you were supposed to do. What now LeBron? No BS gamewinners today? Orlando should be up 3-0 right now, they have outplayed Cleveland this entire series and are the favorites in the series. The reason? Defense. Cleveland and the Lakers live off of BS jumpshots and Kobe/LeBron media hype. Denver and Orlando play defense. As I've said before, it doesn't take much talent to go out and be in the right place at the right time and hit an open jump shot. That's all Kobe and LeBron do. Of course they'll be making those shots if no one is playing good defense. I think that's why Kobe has failed to win a championship since 2002. Without Shaq, there's no defensive presence. No player with a defensive impact on games. The Lakers lack a decent big right now. LeBron has not won a championship because he's a ballhog. 11-for-28 from the floor, sounds like a LeBron line to me. Bricking most of his shots.

I think the Nuggets vs. Magic Finals should be much like the 2005 Finals, a defensive grindout.

No trash talking here, the Cavs are the underdogs in the series and no one is expecting them to win this series, and they're down 2-1 right now like they're supposed to be, so this isn't trashing them. They're not supposed to be winning any games and they aren't. Nothing personal against LeBron or Cleveland, they're just not that good. They can shove that 66-16 regular season record up their ass.

mavs>spurs2
05-24-2009, 10:44 PM
Didn't you lose a bet and have to log back into timvp till the beginning of the next regular season?

resistanze
05-24-2009, 10:45 PM
Curious to hear your comments on Dwight Howard, the Magic's franchise player.

JamStone
05-24-2009, 10:45 PM
You should also post your "What now, Dwight?" thread that you were working on just in case the Cavs came back to win the game.

Trainwreck2100
05-24-2009, 10:48 PM
Didn't you lose a bet and have to log back into timvp till the beginning of the next regular season?

its not timvp

mavs>spurs2
05-24-2009, 10:52 PM
its not timvp

Didn't he lose a bet and is supposed to be gone?

Banzai
05-24-2009, 10:53 PM
Didn't he lose a bet and is supposed to be gone?

yes but he came right back after game 1 between Orlando and Cleveland.

IronMexican
05-24-2009, 11:11 PM
The glass is always half full with Jeff. Is he gonna be sad when Bron makes a buzzer beater 3? No. He's gonna make a thread, titled, "Now what Dwight" Orlando responds and wins game 3. Is he going to be sad? Nope. Time to make a Bron thread.

me15lo
05-24-2009, 11:18 PM
you just hate both teams dont you :lol

ffadicted
05-24-2009, 11:34 PM
Mo looked pissed and really shaken up in his post game