View Full Version : Who do you hate on?

KidCongo
05-24-2009, 11:44 PM
LeBron

or

ESPN

KSeal
05-24-2009, 11:46 PM
I love LBJ, I think he is amazing, I just hate the media lovefest over him, specifically BSPN, and some of the calls LBJ gets. Though it's understandable cause he's a superstar and they get the calls but some of the calls like the ones tonight that LBJ got were just horrible.

TimDunkem
05-24-2009, 11:47 PM
STUART SCOTT.

Fucking biggest nut licker to Lebron James I have ever seen.

Stuart, Lebron, and Lespn all suck
"He's a good basketball player, and tall..., and buff..., and smart...., and good looking." - Stuart Scott

Amaso
05-24-2009, 11:49 PM
The only thing I don't like about Lebron is the fact that he has the words "Chosen 1" on his back.

NewJerSpur
05-24-2009, 11:50 PM
Although I respect certain aspects of James' game, I don't care that much for either.

poop
05-24-2009, 11:50 PM
i respect lebron personally, hes a great player and seems like a good guy.

but the hype is in unprecedented levels. so i blame the media/establishment

IronMexican
05-24-2009, 11:51 PM
Staurtt Scott says whatever the teleprompter in front of him says.

I hate ESPN a lot more. If they aren't talking about the Yankee's or Sawx, it's Favre. If it isn't Favre, it's LeBron. If it isn't LeBron, it's that Soao Opera in Dallas.

KidCongo
05-24-2009, 11:52 PM
I think I should have put officials and Kobe down as well, as it's all that people talk about.

IronMexican
05-24-2009, 11:54 PM
Lol, Dolphins

Lol, getting raped by Ed Reed

Lol, wishing the Spurs had Lee

NewJerSpur
05-25-2009, 12:15 AM
Lol, Dolphins

Lol, getting raped by Ed Reed

Lol, wishing the Spurs had Lee

We do have Lee, he's just working on his jumper...check my avatar.

RsxPiimp
05-25-2009, 12:53 AM
cant hate on lebron.

jag
05-25-2009, 12:54 AM
Stuart Scott's eye.

peskypesky
05-25-2009, 02:01 AM
I love LBJ, I think he is amazing, I just hate the media lovefest over him, specifically BSPN, and some of the calls LBJ gets. Though it's understandable cause he's a superstar and they get the calls but some of the calls like the ones tonight that LBJ got were just horrible.

i sort of agree with you...but i don't love Lebron. i respect his freakish athletic skill, but i can't really like a guy who has "Chosen One" tattooed across his back. that kind of egotism just makes me think less of a person.

me15lo
05-25-2009, 02:06 AM
both

N4th4n
05-25-2009, 03:08 AM
i sort of agree with you...but i don't love Lebron. i respect his freakish athletic skill, but i can't really like a guy who has "Chosen One" tattooed across his back. that kind of egotism just makes me think less of a person.

How is a man with his freak genetic gifts not chosen? I dont mean that in any fatalistic or religous way. He is obviously on a differant level then almost everyone else on the planet.

peskypesky
05-25-2009, 03:10 AM
How is a man with his freak genetic gifts not chosen? I dont mean that in any fatalistic or religous way. He is obviously on a differant level then almost everyone else on the planet.

:bang

Avitus1
05-25-2009, 09:07 AM
ESPN by a landslide.

Bukefal
05-25-2009, 09:14 AM

Yeah, but its not about that. he probably is chosen, but its the fact that he himself tattooed that on his back, that he himself is seeing himself as the chosen one, that he is so full of himself. Thats what's bothering people.

I dont like the tattoo either, but i dont mind it. He is a basketball god. That he is a bit full of himself, well thats it, dont know what to say. But he is still acting normal, unlike kobe, who smells like arrogance everytime you see him. Im glad he isnt like him.

Lars
05-25-2009, 09:21 AM
What gets me is how over hyped the Lakers and Cavs are and the apparent shock at how well the Nuggets and Magic are playing. Everytime I hear the shock of the analysts at Kobe or Lebron being tested in a series I want to scream at these stupid dumbshit motherfuckers who beleive thier own hype.

Sure they dominated the regular season, sure they won 60+. They have enough talent from "bullshit trades" and market spending advanatages that teams have a hard time fine tuning defensive sets to counter the amount of talent in the regular season, but the playoffs are different animal all together. Teams that actually try...GASP...actually make it a series.

They are good teams, no doubt, but the hype just has them thinking they are unbeatable. When I hear the bullshit that retard Mo Williams is spouting, or the lengths the league goes to protect its moneymakers I want to vomit (25 free throws? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?). Even now its the Lakers and Cavs are "just not giving it enough effort" and not hey turns out the Nuggets and Magic are actually good teams as well.

What gets me the most is it is becoming a self fullfilling prophecy. The Refs coddle these two piece of shit teams and make it so. Even some terrible teams like the Jazz, Pistons, Hawks rolled over thinking these teams are unbeatable.

What ESPN does to the NBA with all of the bullshit hype is a slap in the face to the game.

JoeTait75
05-25-2009, 09:48 AM
that kind of egotism just makes me think less of a person.

He is carrying an entire franchise and city on his back. He is being asked to take on more responsibility than any other athlete in North American team sports, and that is not an exaggeration in the slightest.

He'd damned well better have an ego to handle that load.

JoeTait75
05-25-2009, 10:06 AM
lol, Duncan San Antonio no ego 4 championships entire city and franchise lol

lol David Robinson

lol Sean Elliott

lol 56-win team his rookie year

lol minor-league town

lol Duncan has no ego

ginobme
05-25-2009, 10:08 AM
This is a tough one. I mean, if Nike, Vitamin Water, & Gatorade came knocking on my door, I'm sure I'd sell out to the hype just like Lebron. So I used to just hate the hype, not the player. But when you get the "Chosen 1" tattooed on your back, that says to me you're eating the cheese. I hate them both.

JoeTait75
05-25-2009, 10:14 AM
lol Duncan has jester and wizard tattoos.

lol Lebron has fucking Chosen One tatoo.

lol Lebron egotistical faggot.

lol Balkman fagging out over another man's tattoo.

Armando
05-25-2009, 10:45 AM
ESPN might as well be LeCrab tv

Armando
05-25-2009, 10:46 AM
lol Duncan has jester and wizard tattoos.

lol Lebron has fucking Chosen One tatoo.

lol Lebron egotistical faggot.

Doesn't Pierce have a chosen one tatoo as well?

David Bowie
05-25-2009, 11:02 AM
ESPN
I don't hate on Lebron at all. He is an amazing player and isn't too cocky about it.

j.dizzle
05-25-2009, 11:35 AM
Ive always liked Lebron but he gets sucked off by the refs wayyy too much..Im hearing a lot of ppl complaining about the reffing latey on ESPN, TNT, etc. I saw Lebron yell at the refs a few times last night & they just let it go.,Its pretty obvious that Stern needs lebron in the game without foul trouble..Honestly, who would actually watch a Cle game if he wasnt playing 40 minutes a game??? I know I wouldnt cuz jumpshooting teams put me to sleep

mavsfan1000
05-25-2009, 11:36 AM
No Lakers/Kobe in this poll?

j.dizzle
05-25-2009, 11:39 AM
& the only reason i really watch Orl is cuz of Dwight Howard but he gets the same respect from the refs as Bynum for some reason haha..Hes the superstar of the franchise & is pickin up ticky tack fouls at home. Maybe they know Cle cant hang with Orl when he actually gets to play good minutes.

KSeal
05-25-2009, 11:46 AM
No Lakers/Kobe in this poll?

On a Spurs forum, what would be the point..

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
05-25-2009, 01:18 PM
LOL RAIDERS.

LOL Jamarcus Russell,

LOL Darren McFadden not even getting 500 yards rushing.

LOL Al Davis

LOL Michael Mitchell going to go undrafted but went 47nd pick to Raiders

LOL Gibril Wilson gone.

LOL this.
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1104/1479014446_9277402d68_o.gif

LOL I could go all day.

http://www.greatdreams.com/planes/bush-finger.jpg

Spursfan092120
05-25-2009, 04:51 PM
The only thing I don't like about Lebron is the fact that he has the words "Chosen 1" on his back.
lol...David Stern got it for him...

Spursfan092120
05-25-2009, 04:54 PM
ESPN
I don't hate on Lebron at all. He is an amazing player and isn't too cocky about it.

“There’s only one of me,” James said in the locker room shortly before Game 3. “… If I could clone myself, we’d be all right.”

Really? Now don't get me wrong..I don't hate Lebron..but dude is cocky as shit..how the hell else does someone get "Chosen 1" tattooed in HUGE letters on his back?

Spursfan092120
05-25-2009, 04:58 PM
lol David Robinson

lol Sean Elliott

lol 56-win team his rookie year

lol minor-league town

lol Duncan has no ego
Duncan? I know the guy...never seen any kind of ego.

Muser
05-25-2009, 05:03 PM
Really? Now don't get me wrong..I don't hate Lebron..but dude is cocky as shit..how the hell else does someone get "Chosen 1" tattooed in HUGE letters on his back?

LeBron can afford to be cocky, on any given night he could go for a triple double. He can and has put up disgusting stats.

People like Mo are the fuckers who are cocky and can't back it up.